2007 - Mika in Japan May 26th 2007!!!: 26-05-2007

Blue Sky

Thanks for writing so much about it Blue Sky. I do so understand the disappointment at not meeting him (I didn't in Leeds) but you saw him and that's great.

I worry that as he gets bigger the meeting might tail off......

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

43nh0.jpg

Mika on stage at MTV awards Japan. Thanks Avoca!!:wub2:

The events get bigger, the stages get bigger, our dreams quietly evaporate...but on MFC we can keep them all alive!! YAY!!:biggrin2:

thanks so much for the report, Blue Sky! And thanks for representing the MFC so well! :) Like others have said, so sorry you didn't get to meet him THIS time, but hopefully there will be another, and soon!

dcdeb

Thank you Blue Sky !!!!!

Here is the only thing I could get from babelfish about the link you gave us, it's not perfect, but it shows how much Japan was thrilled to have Mika come:

logo_vert.gif

Accueil › Outils › Babel Fish Traduction › Translated Text fish-left.gif

Traduction Babel Fish

fish-right.gifAide

In English:Hot attention is attracted with impayableUK, the new star of the Singer song lighter/writer. Eighties halfway, it is born in Lebanon & Beirut in war midst, family escapes fire and sword immediately and Paris, furthermore immigrates to London. Harsh environment, it keeps blooming character deepen the craving to music from boy period, as nature and パフォーマー. You enter into the London & school of economics in 19 years old, in the afternoon of attending school first day to leave the same university, you enter into the royal college of music 2 weeks later. And you take, as become tired, as for him who burns the deep attachment to music even here and the contract of artist rearing to opportunity, one of performance conclude, but the environment which it tries to fit him to the occasionally popularity was not something which possibly phase is inserted. During this despair and anger those where it finishes writing, become that typical tune afterwards, "Grace Kelly" is. Parody of the opera of 4/4 rhythm which designate the rich colored pop as the background. Being cute, sexy, to a melody ground aggressive, フレイヴァー of all towns which grow, holding down the top artist who average is, sweeping over hybrid sound of the kind of highest quality which sublimates, the UK chart of 07 year beginning. Debut album ' LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION ', the album chart was conquered. Furthermore e.g., spring of Paul Smith summer it is selected in the model of the collection, attention of the world is attracted as the charisma where the existence itself attracts the people not only sound. In June ' LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION ' long-awaited Japanese board release schedule.

Traduire à nouveau

impayableUKで熱い注目を集める、シンガー・ソングライターの新星。80年代半ば、戦争真っ只中のレバノン・ベイルートに生まれ、ほどなく一家は戦禍を逃れパリ、さらにロンドンに移住。厳しい環境ながらも、少年期から音楽への欲求を募らせ、自然とパフォーマーとしての素質を開花させていく。19歳でロンドン・スクール・オブ・エコノミックスに入学するも、登校初日の午後に同大学を中退、2週間後にはロイヤル・カレッジ・オブ・ミュージックに入学。そしてここでも、とりつかれたように音楽への執念を燃やしていた彼は、パフォーマンスのひとつをきっかけにアーティスト育成の契約を結ぶが、その時々の流行に彼をフィットさせようとする環境は到底相容れるものではなかった。この絶望と怒りの中に書き上げたのが、のちに彼の代表曲となる「Grace Kelly」である。極彩色のポップを背景にした4/4拍子のオペラのパロディ。キュートでセクシー、メロディアスにしてアグレッシブ、生まれ育ったあらゆる街のフレイヴァーを昇華したような極上のハイブリッド・サウンドは、並いるトップ・アーティストをおさえて07年初頭のUKチャートを席巻。デビュー・アルバム『LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION』も、アルバム・チャートを制覇した。さらにPaul Smithの春夏コレクションのモデルに抜擢されるなど、サウンドだけでなくその存在自体が人々を惹きつけるカリスマとして、世界の注目を集める。6月に『LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION』待望の日本盤がリリース予定。

Du chinois simpl. vers l'anglais Du chinois trad. vers l'anglais De l'anglais vers le chinois simpl. De l'anglais vers le chinois trad. De l'anglais vers le hollandais De l'anglais vers le français De l'anglais vers l'allemand De l'anglais vers le grec De l'anglais vers l'italien De l'anglais vers le japonais De l'anglais vers coréen De l'anglais vers le portugais De l'anglais vers le russe De l'anglais vers l'espagnol Du hollandais vers l'anglais Du hollandais vers le français Du français vers le hollandais Du français vers l'anglais Du français vers l'allemand Du français vers le grec Du français vers l'italien Du français vers le portugais Du français vers l'espagnol De l'allemand vers l'anglais De l'allemand vers le français Du grec vers l'anglais Du grec vers le français De l'italien vers l'anglais De l'italien vers le français Du japonais vers l'anglais Du coréen vers l'anglais Du portugais vers l'anglais Du portugais vers le français Du russe vers l'anglais De l'espagnol vers l'anglais De l'espagnol vers le français systran-big-logo2.gif Ajouter Babel Fish Translation à votre site.

Conseils: Pour ne pas traduire un mot, encadrez-le avec le signe x. Exemple : J'aime les xPinkx xFloydx

if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();window.yzq_d['I0qGAthtfZg-']='&U=12937uh73%2fN%3dI0qGAthtfZg-%2fC%3d-2%2fD%3dBFSA1%2fB%3d-2';

Services Professionnels Enregistrer un site A propos d'AltaVista Politique de confidentialité Aide © 2006 Overture Services, Inc.

AltaVista in English

serv?s=396569032&t=1180310955&_ylb=A9ibyOerHVpG2sgAoQTIKaMXif(window.yzq_p==null)document.write("");if(window.yzq_p)yzq_p('P=qNNwztibyO2ExPOHaOG8jQDKUvJVgEZaHasADg3X&T=13u035eqv%2fX%3d1180310956%2fE%3d396569032%2fR%3daltavista%2fK%3d5%2fV%3d1.1%2fW%3dJ%2fY%3dYAHOO%2fF%3d725203828%2fS%3d1%2fJ%3dE7C89BD8');if(window.yzq_s)yzq_s();

Next time take me with you!! :biggrin2:

Ok, as I never got to Japan anyway... O_o

That is brilliant!

You must have had amazing time and Im so happy you were there among those black suit guys!!

Mika needs an audience like you! :thumb_yello:

Mika did two secret shows only for music business people. 23th in Osaka and 25th in Tokyo. He is singing an ironical song for music bussiness, he was too nice for those people.

I was not invited, just found leaked info that he will do something today(25th). didn't know the time and place, I walked around city to find the place in the rain... I did!!:biggrin2: I found a place decorated with a lot of Mika balloon both inside and outside. a clerk guy told me that I can see the show in the screen in the cafe area if you dont have a invitation. I was enough happy with it, but fortunately, a wonderful kind tour crew guy let me in the show!!:blush-anim-cl:

The Audience was terrible ever. Maybe they just have listened to a couple of songs. most of the guy was wearing black suit and very very quiet. when he sang, "Walk Out The Door!:mad:" I thought he really mean it. still Mika did his best, did very well to entertain everyone. he looked having fun to play.:thumb_yello:

Relax

Big Girl

My Interpretation

Billy Brown

Stuck In The Middle

Love Today

Sweet Dreams

Grace Kelly

+++++

Lollipop

I could see in the first row coz people didn't try to go forward. maybe I was the only one sang along and danced hard and jumped with him, Mika looked me in the eye and sang for a while. It was a happy moment...:blush-anim-cl: and I could see him after the show. he was such a sweet boy. he said "wish everybody dance like you next time". I was very sad in the morning coz I knew it's 99% impossible to see him, but ended up as a most happy day. Lucky me indeed.

Oh my gosh!!!!! You are very lucky indeed! That's amazing! I'm so happy for you!!!!

Mika did two secret shows only for music business people. 23th in Osaka and 25th in Tokyo. He is singing an ironical song for music bussiness, he was too nice for those people.

I was not invited, just found leaked info that he will do something today(25th). didn't know the time and place, I walked around city to find the place in the rain... I did!!:biggrin2: I found a place decorated with a lot of Mika balloon both inside and outside. a clerk guy told me that I can see the show in the screen in the cafe area if you dont have a invitation. I was enough happy with it, but fortunately, a wonderful kind tour crew guy let me in the show!!

The Audience was terrible ever. Maybe they just have listened to a couple of songs. most of the guy was wearing black suit and very very quiet. when he sang, "Walk Out The Door!:mad:" I thought he really mean it. still Mika did his best, did very well to entertain everyone. he looked having fun to play

Relax

Big Girl

My Interpretation

Billy Brown

Stuck In The Middle

Love Today

Sweet Dreams

Grace Kelly

+++++

Lollipop

I could see in the first row coz people didn't try to go forward. maybe I was the only one sang along and danced hard and jumped with him, Mika looked me in the eye and sang for a while. It was a happy moment...:blush-anim-cl: and I could see him after the show. he was such a sweet boy. he said "wish everybody dance like you next time". I was very sad in the morning coz I knew it's 99% impossible to see him, but ended up as a most happy day. Lucky me indeed.

I'm going to glastonbury next month (and I'm going by myself...). he told me he gonna play twice there:thumb_yello: who's going?

Wow wow wow

Weell welcome to the Mika Fan Club and :shocked:

You indeed had a very lucky day

i know Rak1 is going to glastonbury :thumb_yello:

I was not invited, just found leaked info that he will do something today(25th). didn't know the time and place, I walked around city to find the place in the rain... I did!!:biggrin2: I found a place decorated with a lot of Mika balloon both inside and outside. a clerk guy told me that I can see the show in the screen in the cafe area if you dont have a invitation. I was enough happy with it, but fortunately, a wonderful kind tour crew guy let me in the show!!:blush-anim-cl:

The Audience was terrible ever. Maybe they just have listened to a couple of songs. most of the guy was wearing black suit and very very quiet. when he sang, "Walk Out The Door!:mad:" I thought he really mean it. still Mika did his best, did very well to entertain everyone. he looked having fun to play.:thumb_yello:

Relax

Big Girl

My Interpretation

Billy Brown

Stuck In The Middle

Love Today

Sweet Dreams

Grace Kelly

+++++

Lollipop

I'm going to glastonbury next month (and I'm going by myself...). he told me he gonna play twice there:thumb_yello: who's going?

Brown Sugar welcome to the forums! I wish you had posted here on the morning of the 25th...!!! I was wandering around in the rain in Shibuya too on that day! But I had no inside information. It was Shibuya Boxx, wasn't it? I found out afterwards on Sunday.

I was lucky to see him at VMAJ. But you were luckier to see him at a special show. Good on you!! すごいね!ラッキーでしたよね!

Are you going to Liquid Room? You can answer on this thread. And then we all can see who is going.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4754

Relax

Big Girl

My Interpretation

Billy Brown

Stuck In The Middle

Love Today

Sweet Dreams

Grace Kelly

+++++

Lollipop

Wow!!!! :jawdrop: That sounds so amazing!!! I'm happy for you that you found the "secret location"! What a day!!!

I was not invited, just found leaked info that he will do something today(25th). didn't know the time and place, I walked around city to find the place in the rain... I did!!:biggrin2: I found a place decorated with a lot of Mika balloon both inside and outside. a clerk guy told me that I can see the show in the screen in the cafe area if you dont have a invitation. I was enough happy with it, but fortunately, a wonderful kind tour crew guy let me in the show!!

The Audience was terrible ever. Maybe they just have listened to a couple of songs. most of the guy was wearing black suit and very very quiet. when he sang, "Walk Out The Door!:mad:" I thought he really mean it. still Mika did his best, did very well to entertain everyone. he looked having fun to play.

Relax

Big Girl

My Interpretation

Billy Brown

Stuck In The Middle

Love Today

Sweet Dreams

Grace Kelly

+++++

Lollipop

:shocked::jawdrop::mfr_omg:

You're sooooooooo lucky! How did you manage not to faint???

Welcome to the MCF!

Blue Sky - sorry you didn't get to meet the man..

Can anyone tell me where to find the clip of Blue Sky at the awards...? Just spent best part of an hour trying to find it (I'm catching up with four days of missed forum - it's hard!) Thnx

Hi Gatagordinha

Can I answer this myself?

The link is here

http://www.vmaj2007.com/news/2007/05/post_6.html and scroll down a bit. Deek posted the photo alone (on a different thread) while I was still at the show!! So MTV was uploading throughout the evening!

They are slowly adding more and more to their site, so within another day or so we might have more Mika footage. :thumb_yello:

I see you!!

Thanks.:thumb_yello: Like the pink streaks!

Hope you've got over the disappointment (though that after-show thing sounded strange, no wonder Mika didn't want to hang around). Well done for publicising the fanclub though!!

:biggrin2:

Finally we have a clip of the LIVE show in japan. I need Sou or Babs to get it onto youtube!!:groupwave:

http://www.vmaj2007.com/top.html and see the scroll thing on the right, go down to LIVE: MIKA Grace Kelly written in English.

You can hear how breathless and gaspy he was because of the size of the stage and all his running round. Actually on the night you didn't notice it as much as on the clip. Maybe because I was too busy dancing like an idiot over in the boring sponsor tickets section.

The lollipop girls are kind of annoying. But the insanity at the very end was good, pity they cut at the "Humphrey..." and they missed the KERCHING-AH!

Anyway, ENJOY!!

PS If you like My Chemical Romance, leave the clips running for two more, and you can see them too. Ne-yo is the one after that.

Poor guy. He still did great though. Managed to hit all the notes right!!!:thumb_yello:

well he is an amazing singer :) but i never seen him this way... even after jumping on stage for 40 min....

Finally we have a clip of the LIVE show in japan. I need Sou or Babs to get it onto youtube!!:groupwave:

Working on it right now! :D Mind you, the quality isn't going to be fab because while the video processes on YouTube, the quality gets lost :sad: Oh well, an acceptable-quality video of Mika is better than none, right? :wink2: