do you know what really killed me!!...

Teardrops

i was chatting about mika a couple of weeks ago..he had just had a"mini concert" in dublin to introduce his new song grace kelly..i couldnt go :( but was in the city afterwards and by then when the concert was way over..i was sitting in a cocktail bar/hotel chatting about him when "a guy who looked extremly simular to mika" walked past..at the time i hadent seen many pics or so of him exept for in his 1st song...

so later that night(about 20mins later) when i heard it WAS him and that he was staying in that hotel.. i was happy at the fact that i had seen him but i was soooooooooooo upset that i didnt talk to him!..bummer! :shocked::( oh well :( ...maybe next time :P

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have seen him the day after the gig in Milan, but it really could have been another tall, slim guy with curly hair! Anyway, I was sitting with a friend of mine near a sort of castel in Milan, when I saw in the distance this very Mika-ish guy: brown curly hair, very tall and slim, dressed like him, camera in one hand. I started to stare at him and follow him in the distance, until my friend asked if I was staring at someone or just daydreaming....after a while, I convinced her to follow him with me inside the castel, as I had seen him entering it. Unfortunately, once inside, I lost track of him....

Who knows, maybe it was him...I read somewhere that he usually spends a couple of hours in each place he visits to go sightseeing... :blink:

Yes i think the solution is to just go up to every person who has curly hair that May be Mika just incase :thumb_yello:

I wear my "Mika" rosette on my bag wherever I go so hopefully he'll come up to me and say "Hi! I'm Mika!" and hopefully I'll be able to say hi back without exploding.

Gutted!!!!! makes me wonder i should mayb talk to all the curly haired tall men i meet just in case!!! :thumb_yello:

You never know! Imagine though, stopping someone on the street with curly hair, really tall, skinny jeans and braces.... then it wasn't him! :roftl:

But then again imagine if it was...:wub2:

omg! i can only imagine how you feel now....:shocked:

Gutted!!!!! makes me wonder i should mayb talk to all the curly haired tall men i meet just in case!!! :thumb_yello:

ah ah ah ah!!!:roftl: that should definetly the best solution! ah ah!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i was chatting about mika a couple of weeks ago..he had just had a"mini concert" in dublin to introduce his new song grace kelly..i couldnt go :( but was in the city afterwards and by then when the concert was way over..i was sitting in a cocktail bar/hotel chatting about him when "a guy who looked extremly simular to mika" walked past..at the time i hadent seen many pics or so of him exept for in his 1st song...

so later that night(about 20mins later) when i heard it WAS him and that he was staying in that hotel.. i was happy at the fact that i had seen him but i was soooooooooooo upset that i didnt talk to him!..bummer! :shocked::( oh well :( ...maybe next time :P

No wonder you are called Teardrops!!! That was such bad luck - but you WILL know him next-time :wink2:

omg!!!!! but at least u got the chance 2 c him live...i live in lebanon and because of all the wars n political conflicts n **** he'll never come:sneaky2: :thumbdown:

So maybe you'll go someday on a trip and could meet him somewhere then?.. :wink2: