MIKA FAN CLUB NEWS!!! Exciting news... we have 2 new admins to help out :)

Sunny Monkey

Ok, I am bubbling at the seams with excitement as I have wanted to tell you all about this for ages!

After some time spent training and talking I am pleased to say that we have 2 new admins here at MFC. And before you wonder, we will be letting those of you who have been chosen as mods know in the near future. :)

Back to the news...

The first of the new admins, and the one that will be 'head honcho' or indeed 'honcha' is MikaBlog. Her real name is Elena and she runs Mikablog.com, a site that some of you may have seen already.

Next up we have Deano. He is the partner of Elena and will lend a helping hand when not doing a million and one other things, as such, probably better to PM Mikablog if you have a question etc. lol ;)

They are both from the UK and currently live in Madrid... with a swimming pool no less! Wish I had one, it's hot here in the UK this week. :)

So, I hope that you will all give them a warm MFC welcome and start to look to them for help and advice :)

Cheers all!

Sunny

P.s, just to repeat, we will be recruiting the mods again soon :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the warm welcome. :blush-anim-cl:

Where to start?......

Probably the best thing to do is tell you a bit about myself. My name is Dean and I have been a Mika Fan since the very first time I heard Grace Kelly on Radio 1.

I did some research and one week later I was speaking to Sunny and I said "Sunny, there is this guy called Mika who is amazing, I think I may setup a Mika website"

Sunny replied "Dean, I already have created one, check out MikaFanClub.com"

He always was one step quicker than me.:sneaky2:

So instead myself and Elena (MikaBlog) created MikaBlog.com and it has been a great success.

Shameless Plug: We are actually looking for Mika fans to help create cool Mika stories, reviews, chat etc for the blog, so PM myself or MikaBlog if you are interested.

Sunny is a very busy man these days. So Elena will be helping out a lot here at MFC, if you have any questions, ideas, hopes or dreams, she is the person to send your private message to.

I look forward to getting to know you all better, and my PM box will always be open.

Deano.

Wow, I'm literally speechless...

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome, and thank you to Sunny Monkey for doing such a great job with Mika Fan Club.

Deano has said it all already (he is the funny one :naughty: )... but if you have any questions then please don't hesitate to PM me.

I REALLY look forward to get to know you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Thanks for the warm welcome. :blush-anim-cl:

Where to start?......

Probably the best thing to do is tell you a bit about myself. My name is Dean and I have been a Mika Fan since the very first time I heard Grace Kelly on Radio 1.

I did some research and one week later I was speaking to Sunny and I said "Sunny, there is this guy called Mika who is amazing, I think I may setup a Mika website"

Sunny replied "Dean, I already have created one, check out MikaFanClub.com"

He always was one step quicker than me.:sneaky2:

So instead myself and Elena (MikaBlog) created MikaBlog.com and it has been a great success.

Shameless Plug: We are actually looking for Mika fans to help create cool Mika stories, reviews, chat etc for the blog, so PM myself or MikaBlog if you are interested.

Sunny is a very busy man these days. So Elena will be helping out a lot here at MFC, if you have any questions, ideas, hopes or dreams, she is the person to send your private message to.

I look forward to getting to know you all better, and my PM box will always be open.

Deano.

That's very nice! Hope you know what you're getting yourself into. Have you seen the amount of posts here? :thumb_yello:

welcome both of you, this all sounds cool!!! :thumb_yello: Sunny wot about you? yr not leaving us are you? wow i bet in 3 months you never xpected this place to have soooo many ppl. its done so well!!! And Mika will go from strengh to strengh and hopefully MFC will be there to support him along the Way!!!!

We're not losing our Sunny Admin are we?

Sunny will continue as admin of the site. He just needed a helping hand to ensure that MFC continues to grow and improve.

We have some exciting ideas and plans, and I can't wait to share them with you all.

Sunny will continue as admin of the site. He just needed a helping hand to ensure that MFC continues to grow and improve.

We have some exciting ideas and plans, and I can't wait to share them with you all.

Great, we're already miles better that mikasounds, are we going to whip their ass? :naughty: