Can some one plz tell me..?

Hani123

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone plz tell me if Mika is gay..Im very confused..

and also what is his real FULL name?

Full name Mica PENNIMAN

Gay or not... We don't know (and some don't care :mf_rosetinted::naughty: ). And i'm sorry, but that's all you will get here (and not told in a nice way sometimes :fisch:)...

Thnks for the full name, guys, and im sorry for askin about that gay thing, but i only asked becoz on bebo sum1 has made a fake of him, and even made a fake boyfriend to be his other half!!

thnks x

could've sworn his middle name was holbrook:shocked: , what is it then?

Holbrook was part of the "Michael Holbrook Penniman" name... We assume it's his father's complete name, not his... But we are sure of nothing ! Nobody has seen his passport... Could be...

Thnks for the full name, guys, and im sorry for askin about that gay thing, but i only asked becoz on bebo sum1 has made a fake of him, and even made a fake boyfriend to be his other half!!

thnks x

Don't be sorry !! It's just that people here don't talk about that... But it's not BAD to ask the question... Maybe smewhere else, though !! :roftl: :roftl: But you won't have an definitive answer... Nowhere... Now...

omg here' s another one....

guys, give the best of yourself!! loose the tiger...just to say that---

WE DON'T CARE

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Is he gay though?

Look at my face though, does it look bothered, face, bothered , face, bothered. :roftl: :roftl:

Don't be sorry !! It's just that people here don't talk about that... But it's not BAD to ask the question... Maybe smewhere else, though !! :roftl: :roftl: But you won't have an definitive answer... Nowhere... Now...

ask him on the next gig you go, hear what he'll say.