Sivan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you're transferring the calendar in this thread, aren't you ? :wink2:

Anyway... I just added Way Out West Festival in the calendar... Waiting for approval...

yeah :) i just hope its easier to have it as a list....

AND! lets update both.... let me know if u know of new dates... and ppl could post here if they know on anything :)

Theres hardly room left for any more US dates. Plus, if he is doing more he should be announcing them very soon if not already. Its highly unlikely, my dear Sivan. Vegas just didn't have enough appeal for our lovely Mika, i suppose. I will have to resign myself to only being able to see him in LA. =]

the important thing is that ull see him :) maybe next tour he will go to vegas :)

Yeah, and I'm still so happy to actually be able to see him but its still so sad that he's not coming. I thought for sure, if he was touring the states, that he would stop in Vegas. :tears:

well its a very short tour.... he is running everywhere its crazy!!!!

yep, one month and its not even a US tour persay cos he's also jetting back to Europe. He's a busy boy.

yep....and the whole band! busy people !!!

i hope they enjoy it tho :) it seem hard...for so long...

There is another date to add to your list ! I added it to the calendar but it's still waiting for approval...

Radio 1 Week-End at Preston (UK) May 19th and 20th... Still te be confirmed, acts announced end of April, early May...

Thank you Tia for the info !

Yesterday in the Mika in Madrid: no report thread, pop_girl said she read Mika would be appearing at the Summercase festival -Madrid and Barcelona , between July13th and 14th. I don't think the festival site does list him but he is scheduled to appear according to this site: http://www.last.fm/event/114979

http://www.summercase.com/ festival site

(???)

Thank you !! We'll keep an eye on this date... He's not appearing on the official setlist, as you said, so maybe he hasn't confirmed yet... I'll add it to the calendar and delete it if it's not confirmed !

I was about to say that, too. I would go to Boston but it's a club and I'll only be 17 by then.

Same. In fact, his boston gig is on my birthday. Woulddah been nice to go! *cries* Is there the slightest possible chance that he might maybe kinda come to NY sorta?

Nibe festival in Denmark is the 4th of july for sure, not the 5th :boxed: The date for Roskilde is not confirmed for sure yet :sneaky2:

well, HE told me in milano he'll be in roskilde, I asked for that. so unless he changes his plans, he'll be there.

omg, tia nooooooooooooo :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

:thumb_yello: Hey guys ... spare a thought for us Aussies ... we have only just heard that he may come ... don't know where , when, really ??!!

I find it a bit silly that you are all 'bleating' about UK & US ..... ???!!!

Honestly ... SHARE the guy ... whom we all love SOOOO much ... ppl are sounding a bit greedy & grabby ... YUuuukk !! :thumbdown:

You know .... if you REALLY LOVE MIKA .... you'll do a bit of 'hands off' ...

Let the (overly worked hard promo guy have a break ... & hey, be a bit less demanding ??) ...... xooxoxoxo:thumb_yello:

You guys are amazing...it is so great to have you with your fingers on Mika's collective pulse!!!

Can you imagine travelling as much as that tour...gosh I hope he sleeps well on planes!!:biggrin2:

:thumb_yello: Hey guys ... spare a thought for us Aussies ... we have only just heard that he may come ... don't know where , when, really ??!!

I find it a bit silly that you are all 'bleating' about UK & US ..... ???!!!

Honestly ... SHARE the guy ... whom we all love SOOOO much ... ppl are sounding a bit greedy & grabby ... YUuuukk !! :thumbdown:

You know .... if you REALLY LOVE MIKA .... you'll do a bit of 'hands off' ...

Let the (overly worked hard promo guy have a break ... & hey, be a bit less demanding ??) ...... xooxoxoxo:thumb_yello:

Yeah, i think you're right...

Give him a break... Stop complaining about how "not in your house" he will be... If he's not there today, he'll be tomorrow ! You're all impatient, it's normal, but breathe people !! :thumb_yello: Or you're not gonna be alive when he actually comes to your hometown :naughty:

It would be a very nice surprise (for me) if he didn't end up cancelling concerts because of this exhaustive timetable... Have you seen that ?!

And he's coming to Australia, May 31st to June 3rd... Even if we don't know where exactly... You'll probably get a chance to see him in 4 days, won't you ?? I hope so...

You guys are amazing...it is so great to have you with your fingers on Mika's collective pulse!!!

Can you imagine travelling as much as that tour...gosh I hope he sleeps well on planes!!:biggrin2:

He said he doesn't! But if he did, he wouldn't have written Big Girl. He was up at 2am or so on a plane and was watching a documentary on overweight people and then wrote big girl!!

He said he doesn't! But if he did, he wouldn't have written Big Girl. He was up at 2am or so on a plane and was watching a documentary on overweight people and then wrote big girl!!

I think he said he was getting ready for a flight, not actually on one. :)

I think he said he was getting ready for a flight, not actually on one. :)

Well according to Mikablog.com...

"Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

I was flying to Los Angeles and I can never sleep because I hate flying so much.

So I was watching trashy television, it was two o’clock in the morning, a Victoria Wood documentary on Channel 4.

It was about fat people in the United States and she visited a club called the The Butterfly Lounge, which was the first place of its kind, a club for larger women to hang out in.

Skinny women were not being allowed in. The women were amazing and I absolutely felt as if I had to write about them.

I muted the television and wrote it straight away.

I never expected it on the album, but a few weeks later we recorded it and it’s now there.

So it is one of my favourite tracks and brilliant to play live. Everyone sings along!"

Then again.. theres lotsa false info out there.

Well I'm pretty sure I can't see Mika in Chicago, but if all goes well there, he'll be back again sometime so no worries, I think I can live with waiting a little longer...

I know I CAN'T! I really thought he was coming to NY! I mean, c'mon! 550 people showed up at Borders. 50 cent had about 300. We LOVE him here!!!!!!