Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

I think my head is going to explode, Sivan. Help me! I need a hug or something. Oxygen tank would be really helpful too. :blowup:

LOL! *hugs hugs hugs*

i can understand...u know how exited i was when i found out he will b in LA when i was still in israel? and i knew i will be in LA to see him?!?!?

i screamed! my mom thought someone died...lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you!! Yes, I totally understand how you felt! And I'm glad you understand how we are feeling right now. I seriously can't breathe properly! :roftl: I keep taking these huge gulps of air trying to get some oxygen to my brain.

Thank you!! Yes, I totally understand how you felt! And I'm glad you understand how we are feeling right now. I seriously can't breathe properly! :roftl: I keep taking these huge gulps of air trying to get some oxygen to my brain.

HEHHHEHHEHEEE .... *mature person brings practical oxygen tank* :roftl:

OK ... I LEFT YOU A POST IN THE OZ THREAD RE: PRE-SLE TIX ON MAY 21ST.

*aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhh * composure ...... :wink2:

HEHHHEHHEHEEE .... *mature person brings practical oxygen tank* :roftl:

OK ... I LEFT YOU A POST IN THE OZ THREAD RE: PRE-SLE TIX ON MAY 21ST.

*aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhh * composure ...... :wink2:

I think I have suddenly developed a twitch. :roftl:

guys! relax! breath please!

HEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHE ... I WAS SOOOO MORE FREAKED OUT EARLIER WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD TO RUSH FOR TIX .... can breathe better now that I know they are'nt avail. yet !!!!! :shocked::boxed::roftl::wink2:

AND THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH TITANIA & SIVAAAAAAAN FOR LITERALLY POUNCING ON THE INFO. FOR US !!!!!!!:punk:

HEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHE ... I WAS SOOOO MORE FREAKED OUT EARLIER WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD TO RUSH FOR TIX .... can breathe better now that I know they are'nt avail. yet !!!!! :shocked::boxed::roftl::wink2:

AND THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH TITANIA & SIVAAAAAAAN FOR LITERALLY POUNCING ON THE INFO. FOR US !!!!!!!:punk:

AND BLUUUUUEE SKYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!! LOVE YA' BABE !!

Hey Sivan

If it relieves you I was able to get my breathing under control eventually and didn't faint or anything. Thanx to you and titainia and all for bringing us this news...

So little time so much to plan agh

Hey Sivan

If it relieves you I was able to get my breathing under control eventually and didn't faint or anything. Thanx to you and titainia and all for bringing us this news...

So little time so much to plan agh

yeah its soon! happy happy joy joy

Hi !

I think it is not on the list yet:

Mika and Calvin Harris For T4 on the Beach

Just two of 30 acts set to play...

Email a friend Print Page

by Scott Colothan on 17/05/2007 Calvin Harris and Mika are amongst the new acts who have been added to the line-up for T4 on the Beach this summer.

Taking place at Weston-super-Mare beach on July 22, also freshly announced are Maroon 5 and McFly.

They all join the Akon, Just Jack and Natasha Bedingfield who already been confirmed for the music extravaganza. Around 30 acts will play the event in total.

Hi !

I think it is not on the list yet:

Mika and Calvin Harris For T4 on the Beach

Just two of 30 acts set to play...

Email a friend Print Page

by Scott Colothan on 17/05/2007 Calvin Harris and Mika are amongst the new acts who have been added to the line-up for T4 on the Beach this summer.

Taking place at Weston-super-Mare beach on July 22, also freshly announced are Maroon 5 and McFly.

They all join the Akon, Just Jack and Natasha Bedingfield who already been confirmed for the music extravaganza. Around 30 acts will play the event in total.

thanks! i added it :)

Mpf. I wanna see dates with The Netherlands! :biggrin2: All dutch fans are waiting on MIkA! Mika, do you want to come to the Netherlands? We really really like ya! Hhahahah ;P Nee, Mika móet en zal nu gewoon komen naar Nedeeeeerland ! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Mpf. I wanna see dates with The Netherlands! :biggrin2: All dutch fans are waiting on MIkA! Mika, do you want to come to the Netherlands? We really really like ya! Hhahahah ;P Nee, Mika móet en zal nu gewoon komen naar Nedeeeeerland ! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I think he's going to Lowland... There is a date in the French website, but he's not on the setlist for the festival... Maybe not yet :thumb_yello:

Ugh...I really want to go to the show in San Francisco....I have friends in San Jose...I would be so close

*curses the fact that she won't be going to San Francisco untill the fall*