Hi Mika!:blush-anim-cl:

I’d be real glad if you were reading this. I’m 14 now and have been listening to your music since ’07. The first ever song I heard was Lollipop and I found it so catchy that I just had to find out who on earth sang that song. Now, I absolutely adore your music. There’s nothing like one of your songs to brighten up my day when I’m feeling down. For that, thank you SO MUCH for your wonderful, out-of-this-world music. It touches the lives of so many people and lifts their spirits!:thumb_yello:

Also, thank you SO MUCH for dropping by Singapore during your Asia tour. I was there and the concert was totally AMAZING. It was a display of pure talent. In fact, I think you’re the only singer who can sing live really well. You put so much effort into your performances, so thank you, thank you, thank you! I really can’t thank you enough for your brilliant music. I hope you’ll return to Singapore soon, and I hope I’ll actually get the chance to finally meet you face to face.

You’re a musical genius and we love you for that. Here’s wishing you a successful future. ROCK ON MIKA!!!!!:biggrin2:

Lotsa<3,

Shannen

906, 507 & 508?:

app_3_2231777543_1569.gif.jpg

:Update:

cute%20coloring%20pages%20for%20teenagers_2.jpg

FROM Mr. "M"

"The train ride from London to Cornwall is far more beautiful than I expected. Check out the view out the window."

http://twitpic.com/20g1z8

via Twitter for iPhone

"Brrrr"

via Twitter for iPhone

"Just made it on to my train for Cornwall.

Playing at the Eden Project tonight.

4 hours and an unopened copy of Atlas Shrugged in front of me"

via Twitter for iPhone

Edited by A. Clay

Don't you live in Arizona?

seeee... Phoenix is a big city, and so is Atlanta. :aah: he should come there. :naughty:

Yep. So he needs to come here and Atlanta (hopefully soon! :biggrin2: ). Then I can drag people with me and get them to fangurl! (like they do to me so very often :aah: )

Dear Mika,

whats up?? i luv ur music and will u just please come to FLORIDA or some where in the USA so i can see u this summer? i saw u at the rock werchter festival in werchter belgium like 2yrs ago and u were great darling. so please come to the states love.:wub2:

truly yours, Victoria.

Hi Mika, just one little favor:

Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story Read my story!!!

it's about you so you could probably like it ;)

:roftl:Dear MIKA:roftl:

ummm...i'm kinda speechless..n there's juz too many things to describe and say 2 u..so i'm gonna juz narrow it down to these, U R:

AWESOME

BRILLIANT

SUPER

UNIQUE

FUN

LOVELY

COOL in ur own way~

Love ALL ur songz especially grace kelly, touches you and Lady Jane coz it's my name! lol :teehee:

509, 510 & 511:

app_3_2231777543_1569.gif.jpg

:Update:

cute%20coloring%20pages%20for%20teenagers_2.jpg

FROM Mr. "M"

22otn0.jpg

"Check out the view from my hotel room in Rome.

Stunning courtyard garden right in the middle of town."

http://twitpic.com/22otn0

via Twitter for iPhone

"Off to Rome now for a gig on the sixth.

Empire of the Sun looked and sounded EPIC tonight.

Can't wait to see a full show.

Had no idea."

via Twitter for iPhone

"Les Eurockéennes tonight was absolutely amazing

one of the best in a while

despite food poisoning a sprained shoulder and a bruised coxycs!"

via Twitter for iPhone

Edited by A. Clay

Dear Mika,

If you read this, I just wanna let you know that I love you and your music so much. Thank you for creating such wonderful songs. Everytime I listen to your songs, it's like some new spirits being injected in me. Especially Rain. I dont know why, but I do love this song so much, and this is the first song that really made me fall in love with you! ^^

For me, music industry is so boring lately . It's just the same song about sex, party, etc. But having you in it is really a joy because you provide really great music which really have love in it. Yeah, I can find so much love in your songs, that's another reason why I love you so muchhh :D

And, gee, Mika, even just by writing this makes me so nervous, it's like I'm really talking to you. I cant concentrate on grammars or other english language thingy >_<

Anyway, please keep up your good work! Really cant wait to listen to your new songs and seeing you in new videos! ^^

And please come to Indonesia someday, okay? We're waiting for you here~

Bye!!

*sending you a big hug. Geez Mika, I do really wanna hug you! xDD*

Edited by babycakes

Come in Agent M. Colander channels now open and free for broadcast.

th_colander27911429.jpg?t=1278813797

BAB, I AM SO GONNA KILL YOU :roftl::roftl::roftl:

P.S. My carrots totally look like rockets there. Pretty snazzy, even if i may say so.