A message from Mika to everyone one involved with Sivans wonderful scrapbook

meimei88

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for telling us....you made my day and night!

Sivan, hold on, just 5 days left and you will have an e-mail in flesh and bones!!:biggrin2:

ok, ok, ok must not panic...but..he has'nt got my e-mail on the letter i wrote for the scrapbook!!!

but i have a myspace, mika.......

LOL yeah he can say his thank u to my face THO! he allready did :)

i know he is happy about the book...would b nice to hear about it AFTER he read it to :) hehe

Hey! I remember there was a list with all our names, and then out MFC names.. Original post of the scrapbook-thread ;D :thumb_yello:

true...tho im not sure if EVERYONE were on it... hmmm

:thumb_yello: im sure he will :) dont worry!

Hey Sivan...when you see him in Coachella (IN FIVE DAYS!!!) tell him I have pix of him looking at MY page in the scrapbook on my myspace! XDDD

and someone ask if he's seen my fan video please?!?!?! I AM SO CURIOUS!!! XDDD

oh! and what about myspace secret society? maybe you can ask him that too? please? lol i dont blame u if u cant remember XD

I'm still in shock after reading this thread!!!

Just the thought that he might actually reply to us indivdually makes me want to run around screaming!!!:naughty:

Sivan -we all owe you a million thank yous! It would never have happened without you and I am so grateful to you for all the effort that you put in. :groupwave:

I wonder he will message everyone? I wish I took part in the scrap book now :(

I came too late to the forum to take part in it. but I have seen pics of it and it looked very good. I bet he adored it! :) so glad for ya, guys!! :punk:

Hello everyone

I've just come back from the HMV performance and signing and had a very brief chat with Mika :)

I mentioned that I was in the scrap book that Sivan had presented him with in LA..

Mika happily says he has been meaning to write a message to Sivan and to each and every person who contributed to the scrap book.

But please bear with him.. it may take some time!!

Something to look forward to everyone!! :biggrin2:

Again... Well Done to our hero Sivan!! :thumb_yello:

Your roving reporter meimei

OHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so exciting!

Is he gonna email us or something?

Mika, if you're reading this, you are so thoughtful. It's hard these days to come by musicians who are so in touch with your fans as you are!

I second that! MIKA WE LOVE YOU!

This is so exciting!

Is he gonna email us or something?

Mika, if you're reading this, you are so thoughtful. It's hard these days to come by musicians who are so in touch with your fans as you are!

precisely!!!!

Thank you so much mika!! i wonder if hes gonna personally email all of us!!! AAH!! mika you are the kindest uniquest most amazing thoughtfully generous musician/person eva!!!!! <333

He's quite a good boy :thumb_yello:

I knew that from the beginning; for all of you who are in Sivan's wonderful scrapbook (just had a look on the pics again - fantastic!) I hope he'll get around to send the messages soon :thumb_yello: