MIKA Quotes.

schock

Name: Mika.

Nickname: Moose.

Hometown: London?

Sign: Leo! But also pig in China. I think.

Turn-ons: Doughnuts. Short people.

Turn-offs: Tall people.

Vices: Beer.

Hobbies: Bacon breath.. I LOOOVE a good pumpernickel. (AN. WHAT THE HELL DOES HE SAY?! I WAS GUESSING! :aah:)

Dream date: A date where you don't have to have sex with the person at the end of the night to know that you want to see them again.

Make-Out song: I dunno. Music and sexual contact of any kind is not a good thing. I just start thinking 'How did they get they chord? How did it go? Is that a drum?'.

Ice-cream: Coffee!

-All from PopLab thing. I didn't find it on YouTube... I dunno if it's up there.

Sign: Leo! But also pig in China. I think. my lil bro was laughing his @ss off by that

Turn-ons: Doughnuts. Short people. nice Mike

Vices: Beer.: A very nice one

Hobbies: Bacon breath.. I LOOOVE a good pumpernickel. Pumpernickel :drool: Donno how many times ive tasted that! Love it

Make-Out song: I dunno. Music and sexual contact of any kind is not a good thing. I agree!!!!!!!!

Um, give me a bit. I need to use my friends one... YouTube account, I mean. Should be up in a while, though. :thumb_yello:

you're really really kind =)

I appreciate :mf_lustslow:

Or you can send it to me via skype or MSN, I can upload it into my Youtube account either :thumb_yello:

I can't get it to work... :no:

I could send you the download link, maybe? :dunno:

there is no hurry, hun, do not worry! And yes, absolutely, I can download it without problems :thumb_yello:

you're really kind, thanks!!

New favourite.

"There's a special guest... But I can't see him. His name's Bizkit. There he is. He's the biggest six month old dog I've ever met. He's like, Chewbacca. I'm talking about a dog, I'm not talking about a person. Imagine if I was talking about someone's child.. 'You're child looks like Chewbacca!'... Shut up Mika. SING~! Um... ... Isn't it good this isn't live? We'd be F***ED NOW! Sorry ... ... Oh, we're in Germany."

"An opinionated thirteen year-old boy said to me how awful these were. And I got really offended! I was like, 'You little brat.'... I wanted to write back to him in a tweet 'You're a brat. I'm blocking you.'."

"I'm afraid of the water... So I don't go to the beach too much. I like mountains. The mountains are extreme, you don't get... I like the fact that it's hard to live there. So most people don't bother. I think when I'm older I'll end up in the mountains."

"No I can swim. I'm just very afraid of the fish."

This is FULL of MIKA quotes--

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/showbiz-news/celebrity-interviews/2008/03/01/brit-award-winner-mika-i-m-obsessed-with-plastic-toys-86908-20336145/

Like--

'Wow, sometimes it pays not to be a d***head once in a while.'

"Know your place. Know who's boss and see how it works out."

Edited by A. Clay

"Oh the fire is slowly dying... Buh de duh...d... Forgot the words again!"

"Oh the weather out- slowly dying -that's it. And- I forgot the words! Oh and since we've no place to go, I know this bit! Let it snow, Let it snow, let it snow!"

(About his mom)

"Well she's not necessarily strict, and the thing is like she doesn't have any influence on my life in that kind of way, but it's- there's certain things when it comes to work. I think she's more superstitious than anything. She's a bit of a gypsy. But she is in the room next door. So I should probably shut my mouth."

"It's me, in the woods, this is my video for Rain and... I run like Jack Sparrow... Which isn't a good thing..."

New favourite.

"There's a special guest... But I can't see him. His name's Bizkit. There he is. He's the biggest six month old dog I've ever met. He's like, Chewbacca. I'm talking about a dog, I'm not talking about a person. Imagine if I was talking about someone's child.. 'You're child looks like Chewbacca!'... Shut up Mika. SING~! Um... ... Isn't it good this isn't live? We'd be F***ED NOW! Sorry ... ... Oh, we're in Germany."

"An opinionated thirteen year-old boy said to me how awful these were. And I got really offended! I was like, 'You little brat.'... I wanted to write back to him in a tweet 'You're a brat. I'm blocking you.'."

"I'm afraid of the water... So I don't go to the beach too much. I like mountains. The mountains are extreme, you don't get... I like the fact that it's hard to live there. So most people don't bother. I think when I'm older I'll end up in the mountains."

"No I can swim. I'm just very afraid of the fish."

"Oh the fire is slowly dying... Buh de duh...d... Forgot the words again!"

"Oh the weather out- slowly dying -that's it. And- I forgot the words! Oh and since we've no place to go, I know this bit! Let it snow, Let it snow, let it snow!"

(About his mom)

"Well she's not necessarily strict, and the thing is like she doesn't have any influence on my life in that kind of way, but it's- there's certain things when it comes to work. I think she's more superstitious than anything. She's a bit of a gypsy. But she is in the room next door. So I should probably shut my mouth."

"It's me, in the woods, this is my video for Rain and... I run like Jack Sparrow... Which isn't a good thing..."

:lmfao: its very very hard to choose a fav quote

"... But that's the thing, because melody, and a good melody, gives you the feeling of pow-... ... ... Did we just have an accident? We just hit the car in front of us. Yeah we did. Drama."

"Everyone thought I was going to be a dancer, not a singer. (Can you dance?) Really badly. But I do it with feeling."

"... By actually taking them and glorifying them, and glamorizing my problems, y'know? That's what's happening, I'm going to present it to you in a pop song that sounds so huge and so full of fantasy that it's gonna make you WANT my problems."

"Actually Lollipop was written because... It's not really about a heartbreak. It's about my little sister. When I started to see how guys were flirting with her all the time, and as a protective older brother especially being half-Lebanese, I was just like 'Listen. I don't care what I have done in my past You, you're gonna watch yourself. And that's how I wrote it, with a very intent like, 'If you go out with boys too soon, then you're gonna be miserable."

This made me laugh.:teehee:

"I'm a wind up toy in an up down world if you come a little close-. I forgot my words... You know what I was thinking I was thinking 'I smell.'... And I don't know the Japanese for that... What? Kusai? I do smell....... Oh come on come on come on! I'm a wind up toy in an up down world if you leave me all alone I'm going to... (-mess for sure!) AH HA! THAT'S THE LYRIC! Well done."

"Hi I'm Mika, and I am from London, and I am a songwriter. Of sorts. Strange one. Kinda."

(About BIOTG)

"It's the first video I can honestly say that without post-editing, I actually look good in! And I looked at it and was just like 'Ooh, I look kinda fine!' Because in my last video I thought I looked like an idiot!"

"I don't really know how to describe my style or fashion sense as some people refer to it, it's a bit accidental. It is very much like, 'Ooh I like the colour of THESE, so I'll put them on' and 'I like the way those shoes look like some kind of right-winged golfer in a country club, somewhere, where things are very expensive' and I'm just like 'that kinda looks good with a white t-shirt and braces'. Some people say that it's horrible and some people say that it's great, the only thing that I know is that it's not fashionable. But it-it's... Me."

Sign: Leo! But also pig in China. I think.

Turn-ons: Doughnuts. Short people.

Turn-offs: Tall people.

Vices: Beer.

Hobbies: Bacon breath.. I LOOOVE a good pumpernickel. (AN. WHAT THE HELL DOES HE SAY?! I WAS GUESSING! :aah:)

Dream date: A date where you don't have to have sex with the person at the end of the night to know that you want to see them again.

Make-Out song: I dunno. Music and sexual contact of any kind is not a good thing. I just start thinking 'How did they get they chord? How did it go? Is that a drum?'.

Ice-cream: Coffee!

-All from PopLab thing. I didn't find it on YouTube... I dunno if it's up there.

tks!! all great quotes!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

"This is what is happening, I'm gonna present it [the problems he writes about] to you in a pop song that sounds so huge and so full of fantasy that it'S gonna make you want my problems"

"I'm the biggest hypochondriac in the world. It's kind of pathetic. I mean, I'm like self-medicating to that level"

I went so:fangurl: when he said he was hypochondriac, because I am too!:aah:

"She's my little slave puppet. I kind of abuse her for the show"

All from the Mexico Boomerang thing...

girls excuse me for my too official English, but: is there another meaning for Moose (except an animal with horns)??? What does it mean here? Why such a strange nickname?

girls excuse me for my too official English, but: is there another meaning for Moose (except an animal with horns)??? What does it mean here? Why such a strange nickname?

The dictionary doesn't say anything else:wink2: But why that nickname - I don't know

"I'm the biggest hypochondriac in the world. It's kind of pathetic. I mean, I'm like self-medicating to that level"

I've never heard that, I didn't know he has this kind of obsession with health..

I've never heard that, I didn't know he has this kind of obsession with health..

haven't heard it before either:dunno: In this interview he was asked what he's scared of apparently. He said getting food poisoning and then told he always thought about getting sick:aah::biggrin2:

haven't heard it before either:dunno: In this interview he was asked what he's scared of apparently. He said getting food poisoning and then told he always thought about getting sick:aah::biggrin2:

I see!

Thank you so much!