Mika as Sexy Man of 2007

cloud

I found this hope no one has posted yet.. but Mika is in the Sexy man competition of 2007 against names like Johnny Depp, George Clooney, Jude Law and more.. Vote Now! :mf_lustslow:

http://www.aufeminin.com/mag/luxe/d1331/c39979.html

http://www.aufeminin.com/mag/luxe/d1331/c35970.html

And our co-fan dino_gurl7189 found another link for the English Version of the Sexy Poll and Our Beloved Mika is very far behind so c'mon MFC Let's Get to Voting on this other Link as Well and Bring Our Mika to the TOP!!!

I KNow we Can Do It..

http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/mag/psyc...24/x11104.html

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, i hate those things! They always choose these annoying actors etc.. None of them are wonderful, and you can't say that they are the most sexy persons in the world etc etc, 'cos you havent seen all men.... blah blah blah.. blah...

Some people are clinically insane. Have they actually seen him!!!!!

i guess NOT!! lets all tell our myspace friends too!! go go go now now.. so everyone can vote!!! hurry hurry!! post the url on a bulletin..:thumb_yello:

What's up with Brad Pitt? He disgustes me.. ew .... :roftl: I think Mika will survive with only 3% (go vote ppl!!!!)... But anyways, I've voted.. I didn't know I did it, but I did :blink:

it's understandable that mika has only 3%...they put brad pitt or johnny depp or jude law!!! :naughty: btw you can vote more than once...:biggrin2::wink2:

Can you really? I've been voting and voting and voting and it's still 3 percent:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: arrrrgggg!!

Hard to choose between Johnny Depp and Mika... I don't like all the others... And I chose Mika cause i like Captain Jack Sparrow :mf_lustslow: not really Johnny Depp... Does that mean i'm attracted to drunk pirates ?? :blink:

I know! This is the first time I went RIGHT to Mika's name without even seeing Johnny Depp's. It's official.. Mika has taken over my world <333

I know! This is the first time I went RIGHT to Mika's name without even seeing Johnny Depp's. It's official.. Mika has taken over my world <333

oh thats cause i posted the link directly to the Mika page so we wont waste time but you can go back and look at the others. it would be the first link.

To sound really stupid, how do you vote?:blush-anim-cl:

On the second link you have to click on "vote pour un home sexy" and then of course choose MIKA... :biggrin2:

But I'm kinda desperate now: Why on earth it's still 3%?....something's wrong on the page I guess!!!