Mika as Sexy Man of 2007

cloud

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's possible that the data doesn't update immediately. That happens on some sites, maybe this one is one of them.

Otherwise it's strange, because I myself voted for him for don't know how many times and I also posted a link on another forum and I know that a lot of people from there voted for him as well.

Anyhow, he's the most sexy man, not just of 2007 but of all times.:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I've voted a couple of times now.

I can't understand how on earth people think Brad Pitt and Jude Law are "hot". Because they are not :P Though I think Jude Law was in my dream o.O Scary..

Anyway, Mika is the sexiest! *vote vote vote*

well I just went back to the voting poll and if you notice none of the other guy's % have changed either.. so i guess we are fine for now. Just keep voting ... vote, vote, vote. and maybe dont send to all your friends, only the ones that will vote for Mika, some people dont know about this competition and they might vote for the other guys,:thumbdown: it could be harmful.. :blowup: and blow up in our faces.Any way i'll check back later on tonight when i get to work, for now i gotta get some zzzzzzzzzz's. Laters!

Well, he's got MY VOTE :punk: but that's no big surprise!!! I think a lot of the world is visually challenged (along with mentally challenged as well!). I mean, come on, what is NOT sexy, gorgeous, yummy,and to top it all off TALENTED with the voice of an angel like our wonderful Mika???? The rest of the world is crazy and we need to help them to see the light. Pure and simple.:mf_lustslow::naughty:

I'll be hated here, but i think Johny Depp is the only competition for Mika...... but he comes second, of course *tries to avoid being stoned to death*:biggrin2:

I totally agree.....but even for them two the order is fixed :biggrin2: No one of them reaches Mika, even though Johnny Depp is only closely behind him!!!

awww vote vote vote!!!

where's the bloody link to vote?? gosh, my french sucks. if some kind soul can guide me where to vote (I am on the page, but cannot find the link for voting..), I'd be most grateful... :blink:

I totally agree.....but even for them two the order is fixed :biggrin2: No one of them reaches Mika, even though Johnny Depp is only closely behind him!!!

I think they're in the same level of hotness!

awww vote vote vote!!!

where's the bloody link to vote?? gosh, my french sucks. if some kind soul can guide me where to vote (I am on the page, but cannot find the link for voting..), I'd be most grateful... :blink:

Hey when you're already on the page you just have to click on "vote pour un homme sexy" at the bottom of the page....and then you'll see list of all candidates to choose from :thumb_yello:

I hope you'll vote for Mka though *haha*

Oh dear...what can I do now?

MIKA

or

JOHNNY?...:blink: :blink: :blink:

OMG what did I caught myself into?

*thinks thinks thinks*

I know you will hate me but...this is a tough situation! sigh..

VOTE MIKA

Yes Johnny is gorgeous but he'll have plenty of others voting for him as he is more well known and a long established sexpot.

Mika needs our vote more, as an up-and-coming sexpot, and anyway, he just IS l'homme le plus sexy, there can be no doubt.

VOTE MIKA

Yes Johnny is gorgeous but he'll have plenty of others voting for him as he is more well known and a long established sexpot.

Mika needs our vote more, as an up-and-coming sexpot, and anyway, he just IS l'homme le plus sexy, there can be no doubt.

exactly. But I think Johnny is a lil bit sexier than MIka....I dont know, its a hard choise.