coachella pics

avoca

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH my god these pictures are amazing! He can never look bad! He is so photogenic haha. Thanks for posting them! His pants are pretty....funny haha. They are a little ghetto if ya know what I mean, but I like them

mika at some sponsor event during coachella.

isn't he adorable while he "plays" with the mobile..? LOL :wub2:

18ep1.jpg

19xp9.jpg

22wd7.jpg

23uj5.jpg

mmm i want his ice lolly.. no seriously its really hot here and i want something cold :naughty:...ok are those 2 phones or one? cos it flips but it also slides..? my freinds dad has that phone and motorolas sucks :thumbdown: no offence to anyone who has one lol

AVOCA!!!:sneaky2:

You are doing it AGAIN, with MORE pics that should have a health warning on them for all red-blooded females!!:mf_lustslow:

I like his trousers too. I think he is getting in some practice at wearing patterned ones, ready for the tartan trews!:roftl:

AVOCA!!!:sneaky2:

You are doing it AGAIN, with MORE pics that should have a health warning on them for all red-blooded females!!:mf_lustslow:

I like his trousers too. I think he is getting in some practice at wearing patterned ones, ready for the tartan trews!:roftl:

LOL! those of us that arte making the tartan trews are now having fifty fits at the thought of the standard we have to achieve! ARGHHHHHH!

These pics are just amazing...........nurse........bring the smelling salts!

Best pants ever in the whole entire history of the universe.

And those photos are AWESOME!! avoca, you are a legend!! :punk:

But they are only the best MIkA pants in the history of the universe SO FAR! The best is yet to come! Tee hee!

But they are only the best MIkA pants in the history of the universe SO FAR! The best is yet to come! Tee hee!

BUT OF COURSE!!! We all know the title of best pants in the whole entire future of the universe belongs to the MIGHTY TARTAN TROOSERS!

HAROOH! HAROOH! HAROOH!

Originally Posted by lovetoday View Post

i wonder where he got them, i want a pair, maybe he'll just give me his

With him in them:wink2:

You may take the pants, I take Mika (without them)...:biggrin2:

Those watches!!! :shocked: They're soooooo gorgeous!!! I want them!!:mf_lustslow:

We know which brands two of the three watches are! I tried sticking my face so close to the laptop to figure out what the blue one is, and I just can't make it out, noooo :sad:

he better wear them at his ny show(the best mika pants ever)

omg avoca!!!! you've def made my day!!! i'm just melting in frotn of those pics, awwww!!!! and he's so cute while playing with his cell phone..he looks so focused on it!:biggrin2:

What I really enjoy is when people post replies with all the photos in them again, and I get to scroll through them again instead of hunting pages and pages back to try to find them!!

And it has to be said, I have those very same Wayfarer sunglasses STILL, and I have had mine since the last time they were in fashion (oh yes I am THAT old!!!) One of my favourite pictures of Roger Taylor (Queen) is him wearing those same sunglasses. :wub2: and now Mika likes them too. Yes!!

18ep1.jpg

19xp9.jpg

20ed2.jpg

21ko6.jpg

22wd7.jpg

23uj5.jpg