Zahara

Left, right or ambidextrous?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Left, right or ambidextrous?

• left handed
    • right handed
    • Ambidextrous person

The title says it all. :D

I'm a ambidextrous person. I can write with my right and left hand. Normally I prefer writing with my right hand. But when I can't do it anymore, I continue writing with my left hand.

My piano teacher encouraged me to learn it. He said it would be handy (:naughty:). And he was right.

Thanks for voting :original:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ambidextrous because I'm really energetic and got my bones broken often...it is said that I was borned as a lefthanded but I learned to write with right hand when I was about 7-8 because I broke my left arm several times...

ive always wanted to be ambidextrous!! i just always thought it would be soo cool!

It can be cool. Though it also can have it disadvantages. Some people suffer from indecision concerning what bodyhalf one should use...

i'm just your average right-hander i can write with my left of course but it takes forever and takes just as long to make it out, but i thought i'd try and improve it a few years ago and try to use my left hand more because it really does help out in a lot of ways especially when playing an instrument or some sports like tennis, but i wasn't getting too far so i dropped it eventually