Guys!Remember tomorrow BBC Radio1!!!

A Sou appreciation thread?! Blue Sky! :shocked: My goodness, all of you are going to spoil me rotten now, LOOOL! No appreciation threads please! Knowing that you're going to listen to this an enjoy Mika being...MIKA, that's enough for me :D

Alright, that didn't make any sense, but that's because I'm trying to figure out how to edit out the news bit without distorting the recording, grrr...technology is such a pain sometimes :sad:

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

guys just talked to one of the MFCers and someone told her mika was in australia now?? so the show wasn't live...? i'm confused :shocked:

Mika is not due in Oz till May 31st (after Japan and Hong Kong)...and with a show later this week in the UK I am pretty sure the jetlag of flying from Australia to the UK and then performing would be a shocker.:thumbdown:

It was hard to know if it really was LIVE, but the Perez site post was pretty convincing. After all Perez is at the computer 16-17 hours a day in that coffee shop....

A Sou appreciation thread?! Blue Sky! :shocked: My goodness, all of you are going to spoil me rotten now, LOOOL! No appreciation threads please! Knowing that you're going to listen to this an enjoy Mika being...MIKA, that's enough for me :D

Alright, that didn't make any sense, but that's because I'm trying to figure out how to edit out the news bit without distorting the recording, grrr...technology is such a pain sometimes :sad:

you sure deserve it Sou! :wub2:

technology is a pain (most times), but now that we know that you're on it we're waiting patiently. :thumb_yello::roftl::blush-anim-cl:

you sure deserve it Sou! :wub2:

technology is a pain (most times), but now that we know that you're on it we're waiting patiently. :thumb_yello::roftl::blush-anim-cl:

Aww, thanks you're all so sweet!! :wub2:

30 minutes left till it's fully uploaded!! It's 51MB! :D

Aww, thanks you're all so sweet!! :wub2:

30 minutes left till it's fully uploaded!! It's 51MB! :D

Yaaaaay! can't wait :yay::roftl:

thank you thank you thank you!

It will be ready just as I get home :biggrin2:

Didn't Perez say earlier this week he met with Lily allen at the Coffee Bean...it's Monday. Also the meeting he's referring to happened on April 20th....:blink:http://perezhilton.com/topics/lily_allen/reason_3723_we_love_her_20070420.php

if I misheard, sorry :blush-anim-cl:

No, I think you're right -- 'cause looks like his meeting with Amy Winehouse was on April 24.

http://perezhilton.com/topics/personally_perez/sighting_20070424.php

dcdeb

Thank you Sou for recording that (downloading it now!). I read the first post posted today and thought it was tomorrow - duh!

You are a star

Oh yesssss!

Thanks to Sou!!!

Shukran, Okhti!

Bahebik :wub2:

I think I mentioned this before that it probably was pre recorded.

Well if you listened closely he mentioned Mikey being in the hair salon for ten hours, the day before, getting his hair bleached. Well for anyone who noticed on Graham Nortons show two weeks back, Mikey was on with his newly bleached hair, so that would mean they recorded this on the same day that he did the Graham Norton show. Also the giveaway, the glaring absence of Martin on the Radio 1 show, which meant it was when he was on paternity leave, two weeks ago.

I rest my case.

I think I mentioned this before that it probably was pre recorded.

Well if you listened closely he mentioned Mikey being in the hair salon for ten hours, the day before, getting his hair bleached. Well for anyone who noticed on Graham Nortons show two weeks back, Mikey was on with his newly bleached hair, so that would mean they recorded this on the same day that he did the Graham Norton show. Also the giveaway, the glaring absence of Martin on the Radio 1 show, which meant it was when he was on paternity leave, two weeks ago.

I rest my case.

Can't argue with that logic :naughty: I suspected as much...

And in looking back on this, can I just say besides how wonderful Mika was, that it was nice to hear Mikey, and a little of the banter with Cherisse, and that I really wish we'd heard more from Luke?! I really like it when the band gets its due credit! :)

dcdeb

I think the clincher for me finally accepting it was pre-recorded was when I checked out Perez's site for the time he mentioned both Lilly Allen and Amy Winehouse, and it was a couple of weeks ago, so that would fit with the whole timeframe of the bleached hair and the paternity leave.

But it was still a lot of fun to listen to, even if it wasn't live....I so wanted to believe it was live....oh well!!!