Convince

bee

If you were in a position to convince someone that he should love Mika , what would you say about Mika ?

462128535a4dbce4850xe1.jpg

I would just show them his pic .... and they would believe me

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont think i was sucessfull whatever crazy things i would do to convince them...

most of my friends are into totally different alternative music...no chance to convert them :blink:

All my friends (except my best) will not like MIKA no matter what i do,say,show them, etc. They just dont understand!!!!! Either they are all joking and secretly love him, or are really ignorant to good music! I need help!

Don't worry, I have the same problem, family and friends don't get why I like him so much. But I live in hope that one day they'll understand.

I would show them THIS!!!

mikabellype0.jpg

ahaha...i always find an excuse to keep posting this picture...

Haha, this always makes me think of the caption, I fall right down on the floor and go :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: for quite a time... LOL

ditto kata.

that's what i did today with someone. a friend who needs BADLY help. and I told her she should enjoy his amazing voice and his amazing tunes and she should listen to the lyrics, cause they'll speak to her.. hope it'll do her good.

I am in the position to do that all the time! haha, I'm still working on my family..this evening I made my mom listen to LICM when we were doing errands. by the time we were almost home she seemed to be bopping to the beat and i thought that was promising! haha. and then she asked if he wrote all of his own songs and she thought that was impressive. i feel like i've made progress! :bleh: unfortunately i showed her a couple of his interviews before and she seemed bored by them..honestly, i don't know how he could bore anyone as i seem to watch the same videos of him over and over.

My kids have all been 100% persuaded, they sing Mika all the time now (they are little). And as for friends they seem to think that at a certain age one should probably give up these things, so I keep trying to get them to listen to the music to show them they are WRONG. Mika is age-free (sort of like barrier-free...):wheelchair:

I played the album all the time, then Mum started playing it, my brother would tell me how much he loved it, my dad would hum lollipop at dinnertime without knowing, and my littlest brother sings love today in the bath. My mission complete. Whats next? World Mika-domination!!! Mwa-ha-ha-ha :mf_rosetinted:

id make em listen to his album, show him pictures and show how great his personality is and how adorably delicious he is, and i would show them as many interviews and shows and just adorably gorgeously delicious he is and his persoanlity and his cuteness,and just him!!! and so far, it HAS worked and has been VERY affective!!!!!! yyyeeeessssssss!!!!!!! hehe