• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok heres a guy who i think looks like mika

l_2da6d502127942edb825ef833b8446c6.jpg

so i might be the only one who thinks so but i thought i would post it anyway!

In my defense Though I did take the photo on my phone and it is at a bad angle!

ok heres a guy who i think looks like mika

l_2da6d502127942edb825ef833b8446c6.jpg

so i might be the only one who thinks so but i thought i would post it anyway!

In my defense Though I did take the photo on my phone and it is at a bad angle!

Well a bit but there is a huge difference when it comes to his jaw-line

like i said if i had had more time i would have taken it from a different angle! but anyway noone can look as good as our mika! thats the beauty of him!

i was focusing more on the hair and maybe his eyes! no wait mikas "look at me" cant be beat!

Have you seen yesterday the Eurovision song contest? I mean, have you seen Belgium? When I saw guy singing the song, I thought: OMG, that's Mika, but with dark skin... I couldn't believe! He was like guy from 80s, curles, sunglasses, quite tall, skinny and FALSETTO (sometimes). Gosh... My brother said, that this guy is lost Mika's brother xD

74122083.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4A

It's not the best photo, but I hope you've seen the contest ysterday.

someone posted a picture of her friend to show that her friend has the same haircut...I taught that guy looked alot like Mika :biggrin2:

lol, are you talking about me? I posted a pic in the lucious locks thread of a friend with almost the same hair: thomas0002oi6.th.jpg

I can't say i think he looks like him other than the hair... but then again I can't be objective right:p

anyway, I agree with Jim Morrison.

And also with sexyfire (the guy from our entry to the songfestival ;)) --> maybe not so much his looks... he has the same hair, is also skinny, but espec his style and the vibes he's giving resemble to mika... and he also sings a bit like mika... using high tones and stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtU7Uqm89vM --> the performance

some interview:p

http://www.belgovision.com/index_f.php?id=2646

lol, are you talking about me? I posted a pic in the lucious locks thread of a friend with almost the same hair: thomas0002oi6.th.jpg

I can't say i think he looks like him other than the hair... but then again I can't be objective right:p

Yes! I was talking about you :thumb_yello: well difference is huge but still - there is the hair what does look somewhat the same :biggrin2:

anyway, I agree with Jim Morrison.

And also with sexyfire (the guy from our entry to the songfestival ;)) --> maybe not so much his looks... he has the same hair, is also skinny, but espec his style and the vibes he's giving resemble to mika... and he also sings a bit like mika... using high tones and stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtU7Uqm89vM --> the performance

some interview:p

http://www.belgovision.com/index_f.php?id=2646

TELL HIM! TELL HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

:naughty: You know what:blush-anim-cl:

When my mother saw Sexyfire, she said: Mika... That explains everything, because my mum have seen Mika maybe twice xD

Yeah - both my younger brothers were like : "Hey - that's that guy who you listen - that Mika dude - he has got some sun I have to say..."

I just laughed because they were serious - they taught that maybe he has changed a name or something :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Yeah exactly!You are talking about the Eurovision festival yeah?The band from Belgium?That guy in glasses!I ****in laughed my ass of when I saw HIm!My parents know Mika and everything,and they shouted me to go there (coz our HUngarian participant was before them and I went to bed) and they said:Hey a new Mika from you Zsina!I was in their room in a sec..and laughed terribly hard!His voice and all his look is totally like Mika!So his name is...sexyfire..I must go and find a fan page....hehe..coz I liked it a lot! D

Yeah exactly!You are talking about the Eurovision festival yeah?The band from Belgium?That guy in glasses!I ****in laughed my ass of when I saw HIm!My parents know Mika and everything,and they shouted me to go there (coz our HUngarian participant was before them and I went to bed) and they said:Hey a new Mika from you Zsina!I was in their room in a sec..and laughed terribly hard!His voice and all his look is totally like Mika!So his name is...sexyfire..I must go and find a fan page....hehe..coz I liked it a lot! D

I agree - he was fun and cool!:biggrin2:

I agree - he was fun and cool!

lol wow, he's getting famous on this board ;) maybe i should open a fan club for him lol:naughty: JK

well, just shows that belgium's totally mikaized (all because of me of course since i was the first one that loved him over here:naughty: ) and they even wanted to send a mika-double to the songfestival:roftl:

lol wow, he's getting famous on this board ;) maybe i should open a fan club for him lol:naughty: JK

well, just shows that belgium's totally mikaized (all because of me of course since i was the first one that loved him over here:naughty: ) and they even wanted to send a mika-double to the songfestival:roftl:

How about just one of his very own threads :naughty:

Guest Ssnakey

there's a boy in my school who's tall and has curly hair and he's always smiling. He's name is Zugy=))) and he looks like mika, though he's younger.

there's a boy in my school who's tall and has curly hair and he's always smiling. He's name is Zugy=))) and he looks like mika, though he's younger.

This is the best name I've ever heared..."zugy"...I'm going to name my son that he'll hate me or something...it sounds like a car...

OK - I'm sorry it's a lovely name but it's just so cool :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::naughty:

• 5 years later...
Saw this on twitter, his name is Charlie Fink, I've never heard about him since I saw that pic on twitter, seems he wants to look like Mika...:teehee:

6381866225_566281b900_z.jpg450px-C.fink.jpg

ah yes, he's the singer of Noah and the whale no?

sometimes I find he looks a lot like Mika and sometimes, not at all :naughty:

Saw this on twitter, his name is Charlie Fink, I've never heard about him since I saw that pic on twitter, seems he wants to look like Mika...:teehee:

6381866225_566281b900_z.jpg450px-C.fink.jpg

i forgot what thread this was (i had lots of thread tabs open!) and was scrolling down fast past these pics and was all "OOOH NEW MIKA PI-- wait that isn't Mika!" so yeah, i agree he looks Mikaish, esp in the first pic with the suspenders xD