Who's The Youngest Person You Know That Likes MIKA?

schock

Who's The Youngest Person You Know That Likes MIKA?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Youngest Person You Know That Likes MIKA?

• 1 Years Old
    • 2 Years Old
    • 3 Years Old
    • 4 Years Old
    • 5 Years Old
    • 6 Years Old
    • 7 - 8 Years Old
    • 9 - 10 Years Old
    • 11 - 12 Years Old
    • 13+ Years Old

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My little cousin! He's 3 years old and when he hear Grace Kelly he dance and sings "Grace Kiki" and he have curly hair. He looks like a mini Mika! :mf_lustslow: That's so cute :biggrin2:

awww haha thats so cuuuttee!!! omg i would love to see a pic of 3 year old mika! he would be adorable (not that he isnt now)

my little cousin thinks hes mumble from happy feet. whenever we say "happy feet adrian, happy feet!!!" he starts tapping his feet and dancing like him. hes the most adorable little cousin!!

mylittle girl who is 6 is the youngest I know.... she knows allof the words to all of the songs...:wub2:

The oldest I know who likes Mika is My nana.. she's 86!!!! Go nana!!!!:naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

Ha ha ha, awwww.

My daughter loves Mika! She gets all excited and starts dancing when he come on the tele (usually 'the box') She claps her hands when it's finished although sometimes cries because she wants more of it but it's finished! Bless her! She's 19 months now.

Ha ha ha, awwww.

My daughter loves Mika! She gets all excited and starts dancing when he come on the tele (usually 'the box') She claps her hands when it's finished although sometimes cries because she wants more of it but it's finished! Bless her! She's 19 months now.

i just found out her age! her mother said shes 14months old!

aww thats cute about your girl! looks like mikas a hit for the preschoolers!! i was babysitting two 4 year olds fell asleep to relax, take it easy! and my cousin teaches kindergarten in London and she says that many kids there listen to mika too! funny that!

mi little nephew is 1 year old and a half and I can tell he likes mika! Although

he likes music very much,

he learn to pronunce his name and he likes grace kelly a lot, when I put the song he start dancing and clapping hands is really funny!!:roftl: :roftl:

• 1 year later...

My youngest daughter liked (see, it is in past tence.....:thumbdown:) Happy Ending very much. Especially the video clip, (btw she also liked the Grace Kelly vid.) but that is all over now. She was 5 then, now 6. Nowadays when there is a Mika song at the radio she is shouting: "Stupid Mika!" .........

kids......!......:thumbdown::naughty:

Ha! My lil sister started loving Mika when she was about 6 months. I didn't have to coerce her either. If you think about it, all the music videos are quite kid-friendly. Although I personally edited the Love Today vid...don't want to influence the kid to be walking the streets at night. :no:

First chance I get, I'm taking her to a MIKA concert, will 2 be too young? :naughty:

I was on a train, going to London for the MFC party, and Big Girl was being played on someone's MP3 player (or something like that) a young girl opposite shouted out, "that's Mika!!" She was obviously a fan and looked about ten years old, so I voted ten on the poll. It was a great Mika-moment