Who's The Youngest Person You Know That Likes MIKA?

schock

Who's The Youngest Person You Know That Likes MIKA?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Youngest Person You Know That Likes MIKA?

• 1 Years Old
    • 2 Years Old
    • 3 Years Old
    • 4 Years Old
    • 5 Years Old
    • 6 Years Old
    • 7 - 8 Years Old
    • 9 - 10 Years Old
    • 11 - 12 Years Old
    • 13+ Years Old

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My son is 7 and loves MIKA...but have you seen the youtube vid of the little girl singing Happy Ending? I can't find it now, but she was a great singer and probably only about 4....:thumb_yello:

Just remembered...I use GK and Lollipop for the jumping around time in my toddler group..and they are all two years old, and they love it. In another older group (the 4 year olds) when I put on GK she said "Oh that is the same song my Dad likes!" (here in Japan...CD not out till June 20 here...so that is pretty cool!):biggrin2:

I am the winner!

My 1 years old dog Strawberry like Mika!She really does.If she could sing I am sure she would!Haha...okay.....I dont wanna win or anything I told it just for fun :D

Mika signed my sons autograph, to the youngest person ever at a gig lol and he's 8. :naughty:

same!

and tomorrow he's going to show mika's pic to his english teacher! he's been talking about mika's concert to her and now she's curious....

the youngest person I know that likes Mika is me. I don't know anyone else who listens to him or if they do then it would be an extremely big surprise, because they are all pretty much older then me.

the youngest person I know that likes Mika is me. I don't know anyone else who listens to him or if they do then it would be an extremely big surprise, because they are all pretty much older then me.

Dee, I was going to say something similar. I don't know anyone else IRL who likes Mika, so I'm not only the YOUNGEST person I know who likes him, but I'm also the OLDEST person, too :wink2:

dcdeb

my daughter, she's 5 y.o. she gave me her drawings to give mika at the gig. he liked them and he signed a special thing for her.

she's planning accurately her bday card to mika and I am planning to take her and my son to a mika gig. they can't wait!

A son of our family friends. He's two years old and he's crazy about music and dance in general, he always dances.:biggrin2: But when he hears Mika's music he really goes mad, he just jumps all over the place and really enjoys it.:roftl:

I am the winner!

My 1 years old dog Strawberry like Mika!She really does.If she could sing I am sure she would!Haha...okay.....I dont wanna win or anything I told it just for fun :D

haha omg my dog sings! well when i play my oboe he sits nexts to me and sings its really weird...i voted 13+ cus me and my friends are the only ones that love mika in my town:thumbdown: