Johnny Depp Thread

bee

No, no -sweeney will be better!:naughty: And don't forget about red colour or ketchup:naughty: :das:

Of course not! I'll have my friends dress as poor innocent souls and then pretend to slit their throats as I go door to door and spray ketchup at people. :roftl:

hahaha how old are you? just wondrering.

I'm sixteen.

With all the fuss about Mika and his undies, it kinda reminded me of some Johnny news. Did anyone else hear about him being offered $10 million to be the new spokesman for Trojan? :naughty:

Yeah, I did actually. I got a 'Google Alert' on that...

Yeah, I did actually. I got a 'Google Alert' on that...

I think it is too funny. I seriously can't imagine him doing them. I mean, he's a very shy man. :roftl: It would be cool if he was like lying in the bed with his shirt off though. :mf_lustslow:

I think it is too funny. I seriously can't imagine him doing them. I mean, he's a very shy man. :roftl: It would be cool if he was like lying in the bed with his shirt off though. :mf_lustslow:

I mean, I can see why they wanted him to be the spokesperson, as he's very popular with women and some men probably envy him in some ways. But I agree with you...his timid demeanor doesn't really click in my mind as one that would be in condom ads.

And seeing him with his shirt off is never a bad thing...he he

• 1 month later...

I was looking on imdb and I was reading all of Johnny's quotes, and this one was just so adorable that I had to post it here. :biggrin2:

I'm not sure if it's a well known one, or if most of you know it, but still. :bleh:

Johnny: [on being an uncle] ‘My sister Christi had a baby when I was 17, and I had just heard about crib death. The horrible thing was that it wasn't understood. For some unknown reason the baby would stop breathing. So I would sneak into where the baby was sleeping and put my hand in her crib, hold her little finger, and I'd sleep on the floor like that. It was stupid, I'm sure. But I thought the warmth of my hand might help, that maybe if she felt my pulse it would remind her to breathe.’

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I was looking on imdb and I was reading all of Johnny's quotes, and this one was just so adorable that I had to post it here.

I'm not sure if it's a well known one, or if most of you know it, but still. :bleh:

Johnny: [on being an uncle] ‘My sister Christi had a baby when I was 17, and I had just heard about crib death. The horrible thing was that it wasn't understood. For some unknown reason the baby would stop breathing. So I would sneak into where the baby was sleeping and put my hand in her crib, hold her little finger, and I'd sleep on the floor like that. It was stupid, I'm sure. But I thought the warmth of my hand might help, that maybe if she felt my pulse it would remind her to breathe.’

:wub2: :wub2:

Oh My God.:shocked:

:wub2:

His pulse reminded me to breathe too:blush-anim-cl:

It's been almost 2 months that he held my hand:naughty:

ooooooooohhhh!!!

I found it!!!!! I found this thread!!! hehehehe... (thanks queenie!)

I know...I like this thread as well:naughty:

I was looking on imdb and I was reading all of Johnny's quotes, and this one was just so adorable that I had to post it here. :biggrin2:

Oh my goodness...how sweet:wub2:

Also, some Johnny Depp updates:

- 21 Jump Street might be made into a movie (I think Jonas Hill has something to do with it...)

- Johnny Depp's brother is writing a book...

Oh, that's sweet.