Mika @ Ibiza Rocks! - August 7-8 2007

dcdeb

ok i'll try to write an report while i'm actually about to fall asleep right here at the pc, so please forgive me any mistakes or ask if sth doesn't make sense.

part 1:

when i met the others at the backstage entrance of bar m around 4pm, they told me that mika had just gone in, he said hi to them but didn't stop for pix/autographs/presents. who was there, was mirtilla, queenie, blackqueen, me, and an italian girl named allegra, i think she said she reads the forum but doesn't post. she's the one with the long hair on the pic that was posted. anyway, it was possible to look into the backstage area... or well, not backstage, it is really just a bar, totally small (i remember i said i suppose it to be the size of the vernue in munich in april... forget it, it was TINY!), and we could look inside and watch the soundcheck. mika didn't sing for the soundcheck, it was just the band, he was watching from the back. suppose he was taking care of his voice. i think the pix of mika and "the girl" (she's the singer of the support act) were taken by photographing through the glass into the bar.

at one point there was some guy with a film camera who let us inside during the soundcheck, so queenie could give mika her presents... but another security guard said we weren't allowed in, so we had to leave again without having been able to give mika the stuff. don't know how this happened exactly, like who this camera guy was etc, i think one of the others knows about it better, so i leave it to them to tell you. :wink2:

after the soundcheck we thought he'd come out, but he kept us waiting...

and waiting...

and waiting.

and finally, after i went to the bar next to bar m to buy me some french fries, he came out. so i left my french fries on the table and went to mika. when i came there, queenie was just giving him her presents. i'll let the others tell you about their presents.

part 2 follows...

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

stalker, lol! :naughty: grr this place kills me, it took me half an hour to get through to this thread!! will try to post sth, if the forum keeps crashing, i'll post it on my myspace. please try to be patient and don't write another 15 pages in this thread while i'm typing! :bleh: what were you all writing about the last 2 days?! can't read it now, forum is too slow. just saw the pix of us.

for a start: gosh, i'm sooo tired, didn't sleep at all last night (well, that was the plan to party the night through)! don't know what you already know, we texted jeyjen and ioana, did they tell you any of that? short summary:

- we met mika before the show and quickly after the show

- only mikey was at the afterparty (martin, cherisse and MAYBE mika were there while we weren't there yet, they prob. just stayed for half an hour max.)

- we took pix with luke when he just came from swimming in the sea... wet and topless! :mf_lustslow:

- mika did sweet dreams (!) topless!

- and i think i must be somewhat like the luckiest person in the world: today when i was waiting for my plane at the airport in ibiza, guess who arrived for catching their plane... :biggrin2:

Luke fresh from the sea! Mika, singing my all-time favourite song topless! (I'm going to need videos!) Catching them at the airport! *combusts from vicarious excitement for you*

Don't tease us, Mellody, that's Mika's job. :roftl:

ok i'll try to write an report while i'm actually about to fall asleep right here at the pc, so please forgive me any mistakes or ask if sth doesn't make sense.

part 1:

when i met the others at the backstage entrance of bar m around 4pm, they told me that mika had just gone in, he said hi to them but didn't stop for pix/autographs/presents. who was there, was mirtilla, queenie, blackqueen, me, and an italian girl named allegra, i think she said she reads the forum but doesn't post. she's the one with the long hair on the pic that was posted. anyway, it was possible to look into the backstage area... or well, not backstage, it is really just a bar, totally small (i remember i said i suppose it to be the size of the vernue in munich in april... forget it, it was TINY!), and we could look inside and watch the soundcheck. mika didn't sing for the soundcheck, it was just the band, he was watching from the back. suppose he was taking care of his voice. i think the pix of mika and "the girl" (she's the singer of the support act) were taken by photographing through the glass into the bar.

at one point there was some guy with a film camera who let us inside during the soundcheck, so queenie could give mika her presents... but another security guard said we weren't allowed in, so we had to leave again without having been able to give mika the stuff. don't know how this happened exactly, like who this camera guy was etc, i think one of the others knows about it better, so i leave it to them to tell you.

after the soundcheck we thought he'd come out, but he kept us waiting...

and waiting...

and waiting.

and finally, after i went to the bar next to bar m to buy me some french fries, he came out. so i left my french fries on the table and went to mika. when i came there, queenie was just giving him her presents. i'll let the others tell you about their presents.

part 2 follows...

Awww, if you're falling asleep it can always wait a bit longer. :huglove: Afterall, Mika left you waiting forever. :naughty:

just saw that myspace resized the pix, grr...

btw sorry i look awful on the pix, had slept only 4 hours the night before cause i had to get up at 3:30 to catch my flight. :thumbdown:

report part 2:

ok so everyone gave mika their presents (i didn't have anything for him this time), and we chatted a bit with him during this. two of us asked if he remembered us, don't know who did first, the 2nd one was me... i mentioned the lollipop necklace, and he said yeah, in florence, and was it me who he met after the show when he was leaving in the car (don't remember what words he used exactly). someone asked him whether he would go to the afterparty, and he said sth along the lines of no he's too exhausted. then i took my chance and asked about taubertal festival on sunday, whether he's gonna be there, because he had to cancel so much recently. and he said sth like: some people think that i'm choosing which shows to cancel but that's not true, i'm exhausted and i've been touring nonstop for almost a year. he was quite defensive about this. again don't remember the exact words, maybe one of the other girls remembers more?

just sth, if you wanna discuss his health / cancellations based on this statement, maybe it's better to do it in one of the cancellations-threads, not here? :wink2:

i also thought he looked quite exhausted. he really needs some time off. anyway, i said sth like sure i'd be exhausted too if i was him and then well i won tickets for taubertal, so i'd just like to know if more yes or more no, and then he said "i will do it". - but it sounded more like he felt forced to say that cause i asked him, for not to disappoint me or whatever? more about this later, i talked with him about it again at the airport.

Hehe, now I have read at least one report I can go to sleep. :naughty:

You must have had an awesome time there Mellody! And I love the pics, especially the ones with Luke! :thumb_yello:

Sweet Dreams for now! ( -topless- :naughty: )

so guys just today i got to thinking mika should perform "sweet dreams" topless...AND he DID at Ibiza!!!!!! wow freaky this is the third time something like this happened!!!

anyway wow u r lucky! he does look a bit diff in the few pics posted. poor thing.

btw that lollipop necklace was awesome :thumb_yello:

btw sorry i look awful on the pix, had slept only 4 hours the night before cause i had to get up at 3:30 to catch my flight. :thumbdown:

report part 2:

ok so everyone gave mika their presents (i didn't have anything for him this time), and we chatted a bit with him during this. two of us asked if he remembered us, don't know who did first, the 2nd one was me... i mentioned the lollipop necklace, and he said yeah, in florence, and was it me who he met after the show when he was leaving in the car (don't remember what words he used exactly). someone asked him whether he would go to the afterparty, and he said sth along the lines of no he's too exhausted. then i took my chance and asked about taubertal festival on sunday, whether he's gonna be there, because he had to cancel so much recently. and he said sth like: some people think that i'm choosing which shows to cancel but that's not true, i'm exhausted and i've been touring nonstop for almost a year. he was quite defensive about this. again don't remember the exact words, maybe one of the other girls remembers more?

just sth, if you wanna discuss his health / cancellations based on this statement, maybe it's better to do it in one of the cancellations-threads, not here? :wink2:

i also thought he looked quite exhausted. he really needs some time off. anyway, i said sth like sure i'd be exhausted too if i was him and then well i won tickets for taubertal, so i'd just like to know if more yes or more no, and then he said "i will do it". - but it sounded more like he felt forced to say that cause i asked him, for not to disappoint me or whatever? more about this later, i talked with him about it again at the airport.

You are officially the luckiest girl ever! Meeting him at the airport! WOW! *green with envy* :D

Aw I feel bad for him.

report part 2:

report part 2:

He remembered you! :biggrin2: And your broached the subject with him twice, you sneaky woman. :naughty:

part 3

don't remember now if we talked about anything else... someone asked for a pic and mika said lets do one all together. that's similar to the one you have seen on here (bq or queenie has it on her camera i think?)... i was hidden so i wasn't happy, and after the other people who were there (prob. also the one who took the pix that were posted) got photos with him alone after our group shot, i asked him for a pic too & told him i'm hidden on the other one, so he agreed and well you see the result on myspace. mmmh, he felt so good! :wub2:

queenie got a single pic with him, too, he said he'd take it (he was in a hurry), which you see on the pic that was posted, and i'm not sure if she'll post the original cause she said it's the worst pic ever... well i must admit i only looked at mika when she showed me the pic, and he really looks a bit odd there, lol! :roftl: well and bq really wanted a single pic, but didn't get it before the show, only after.

quick show report:

- we all were front row and had balloons, streamers, and i was throwing confetti occasionally. :naughty:

- sweet dreams topless, but no extraordinary sexy hip thrusts, like we've seen them in the past. but sexy nevertheless! :naughty:

- before sweet dreams: white shirt with british pounds sign, after: rocket shirt. no braces!

- he did holy johnny (someone asked for it when we met him, but wer're not sure if that was the reason for him doing it. maybe.), and you got the love (he had the lyric sheets to that stuck to the stage :naughty: ) but not happy ending and i want you back. rest like usual, as far as i remember.

- he sang a bit of macarena ... :roftl: got that on video. (also parts of sweet dreams.)

that's all i remember for now.

about 1-2 hours after the show, he came outside, he wanted to talk but one of the securities/crew (not sure who it was) pushed him along over the street to the van. queenie + mirtilla went inside the bar after that, but bq, me and later allegra also crossed the street because we saw he was talking there with some fans. they also took pix, so bq asked for one, too and got it. he looks damn good on it, white button shirt, a bit tired but at least no sunglasses (i def. need another pic with him!). then he left.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!! That makes me happy good for you!

part 3

don't remember now if we talked about anything else... someone asked for a pic and mika said lets do one all together. that's similar to the one you have seen on here (bq or queenie has it on her camera i think?)... i was hidden so i wasn't happy, and after the other people who were there (prob. also the one who took the pix that were posted) got photos with him alone after our group shot, i asked him for a pic too & told him i'm hidden on the other one, so he agreed and well you see the result on myspace. mmmh, he felt so good! :wub2:

queenie got a single pic with him, too, he said he'd take it (he was in a hurry), which you see on the pic that was posted, and i'm not sure if she'll post the original cause she said it's the worst pic ever... well i must admit i only looked at mika when she showed me the pic, and he really looks a bit odd there, lol! :roftl: well and bq really wanted a single pic, but didn't get it before the show, only after.

quick show report:

- we all were front row and had balloons, streamers, and i was throwing confetti occasionally. :naughty:

- sweet dreams topless, but no extraordinary sexy hip thrusts, like we've seen them in the past. but sexy nevertheless! :naughty:

- before sweet dreams: white shirt with british pounds sign, after: rocket shirt. no braces!

- he did holy johnny (someone asked for it when we met him, but wer're not sure if that was the reason for him doing it. maybe.), and you got the love (he had the lyric sheets to that stuck to the stage :naughty: ) but not happy ending and i want you back. rest like usual, as far as i remember.

- he sang a bit of macarena ... :roftl: got that on video. (also parts of sweet dreams.)

about 1-2 hours after the show, he came outside, he wanted to talk but one of the securities/crew (not sure who it was) pushed him along over the street to the van. queenie + mirtilla went inside the bar after that, but bq, me and later allegra also crossed the street because we saw he was talking there with some fans. they also took pix, so bq asked for one, too and got it. he looks damn good on it, white button shirt, a bit tired but at least no sunglasses (i def. need another pic with him!). then he left.

part 3

don't remember now if we talked about anything else... someone asked for a pic and mika said lets do one all together. that's similar to the one you have seen on here (bq or queenie has it on her camera i think?)... i was hidden so i wasn't happy, and after the other people who were there (prob. also the one who took the pix that were posted) got photos with him alone after our group shot, i asked him for a pic too & told him i'm hidden on the other one, so he agreed and well you see the result on myspace. mmmh, he felt so good!

quick show report:

British pound sign: it's gangsta Mika! He did SWEET DREAMS, TOPLESS MIND, and YOU'VE GOT THE LOVE! Oh, how I wish I was there! They're my all-time favourites! And the Macarena: how random and cute! :naughty:

Could you please upload the videos? :wub2:

thanks for your wonderful report, mellody! you are so lucky and i'm so glad you had a good time! plus, reading your report tonight made the server problems of today worth dealing with! it's like being a little kid and getting a lollipop after being patient all day long :D

part 4

oh just noticed i forgot the band story! so after we had met mika in the afternoon, we queued at the front entrance of the bar, which was opposite the beach. we were 2nd in line, first were 2 other nice girls, don't know if any of the other mfclers knew them before? anyway, to make it short, all band members and the crew came out to lie on the beach, and luke, martin and a guy from the crew went in the water and played frisbee. so yeah, martin was also topless, but he put his shirt back on when he came near us. mirtilla still managed to get a proof, but maybe she wants to keep that to herself, so not sure if it will be posted. also not sure if martin would want it. :wink2:

btw i also went bathing in the sea while luke+martin were there, had my bikini with me (of course! it's ibiza! *g*)... it was beautiful, it was like 6 in the evening and still so warm, and the sea had a perfect temperature! anyway, queenie (i think?) asked each of them about the afterparty, and mikey first said that he doesn't think they're / he's going cause they have to get up early to catch their flight to new york. well, and then it wsa mikey who stayed at the afterparty until after 4 am! :roftl:

oh and mirtilla got martins plectrum!!! but she should tell you about it. :wink2:

we had heard that the afterparty would only start at 1:30 or 2:00 am, so we arrived at the pacha about 1:45 i think (thanx to allegra for driving us!), and as i said, only mikey was there, and some from the crew. the place is huge so we first thought the other band members might be somewhere else, but well they weren't.

i stayed at the pacha until the morning, when i could catch a bus to the airport and sleep there for a while. the other girls left somewhen, don't remember when exactly, cause they had a hotel room.

so at around 7 or 8 am i arrived at the airport, my flight was only at around 2:30 pm, so i decided i'd sleep a bit on the benches there, which i did until 10 or so. well, what you can call sleep at an airport. then i decided i have to go outside, because it was too cold inside due to the air conditioning. i found a nice place on a bench in the sun, right opposite the airport. there i stayed for the next 2 hours, trying to sleep but also watching the traffic, just in case... as the band has told us they'd fly to NY the next day, i hoped i might see them, but as they also had said they'd have to leave EARLY, i had not much hope, and even less, the later it got, cause i thought they'd left before i arrived at the airport or while i was sleeping.

tbc in part 5. :wink2: