Mika @ Ibiza Rocks! - August 7-8 2007

dcdeb

Well I think this is the sweetest part of your entire report! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

yes IT IS!!!! when i saw him i was thinking "what is he doing?? omg omg omg he's remembered!!"

and mellody has a great video of that:wub2:

MELLODY WHERE ARE YOU????????

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes IT IS!!!! when i saw him i was thinking "what is he doing?? omg omg omg he's remembered!!"

and mellody has a great video of that:wub2:

MELLODY WHERE ARE YOU????????

She's probably in bed, she has been posting until early morning after not having slept the night before already....:naughty:

I wonder where Queenie is?

whats a plectrum or whatever its called lol?

the little triangular thing guitarists use to pluck their strings:biggrin2:

To all the Ibiza gang: Pleased you had such a great experience and thanks for the fab reports and pics:punk:

she maybe still in bed... i have a meet up with her and The Black Queen for the afternoon and night: they're gonna show me the real Madrid!!!:naughty::wink2:

Ah, beautiful! Give her a big hug from me when you meet her. And tell her I said "Well done :thumb_yello: " :wink2:

I forgot to ask in the prev post...is Mika healty according to you Mirtilla?

Is his voice ok or not?

he is ill. it's not the apocalypse like the newspapers say (pneumonia, career in danger...) but he really needs to rest and recover.

bought 30mins more...people here look at me in a strange way, maybe cause i keep giggling like an idiot:naughty: :biggrin2:

I can imagine that. :naughty:

And do you 'sit' like this? :woot_jump:

:naughty:

Have fun with the Royals tonight! :thumb_yello:

TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIREEEEED...BUT SO HAPPY!!!

I´m the luckiest girl in the world! Really!!!!

The mission is completed succesfully. Mika loves me, the band loves me..specially Luke (OMM :wub2:) & Cherisse. They put the things on the keyboard & drums (pics coming soon). It´s better for you only to see the attempt of pic with Mika, cos the real one is really AWFUL!!!

I´m on cloud 122222222 right now!!!!

PS: He wore my bracelet in on the pics. You can see it. The blue one. He can´t wait to wear it :wub2:

TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIREEEEED...BUT SO HAPPY!!!

I´m the luckiest girl in the world! Really!!!!

The mission is completed succesfully. Mika loves me, the band loves me..specially Luke (OMM :wub2:) & Cherisse. They put the things on the keyboard & drums (pics coming soon). It´s better for you only to see the attempt of pic with Mika, cos the real one is really AWFUL!!!

I´m on cloud 122222222 right now!!!!

Haha, so happy to hear that, Queenie :thumb_yello::huglove:

OOOOMMMMG

I'm so happy for you girls! I spent that entire day sending you positive waves all the way to Ibiza, I hope you felt them... although you were probably distracted by some half-naked musicians coming out of the water :wub2:

Thanks for the pics, the reports (Queenie, where the hell is yours btw? we can't wait!) and for sharing your happiness with us:)

You´ll have to wait for my report, cos there´s sooooo many things to tell!!! :wub2:

Haha :) You enjoy making us wait don't you?

You want us to beg, cry ? ;)

You're evil Queenie!! ;) That's why I love you ;)