Mika @ Ibiza Rocks! - August 7-8 2007

dcdeb

part 4

oh just noticed i forgot the band story! so after we had met mika in the afternoon, we queued at the front entrance of the bar, which was opposite the beach. we were 2nd in line, first were 2 other nice girls, don't know if any of the other mfclers knew them before? anyway, to make it short, all band members and the crew came out to lie on the beach, and luke, martin and a guy from the crew went in the water and played frisbee. so yeah, martin was also topless, but he put his shirt back on when he came near us. mirtilla still managed to get a proof, but maybe she wants to keep that to herself, so not sure if it will be posted. also not sure if martin would want it. :wink2:

btw i also went bathing in the sea while luke+martin were there, had my bikini with me (of course! it's ibiza! *g*)... it was beautiful, it was like 6 in the evening and still so warm, and the sea had a perfect temperature! anyway, queenie (i think?) asked each of them about the afterparty, and mikey first said that he doesn't think they're / he's going cause they have to get up early to catch their flight to new york. well, and then it wsa mikey who stayed at the afterparty until after 4 am! :roftl:

oh and mirtilla got martins plectrum!!! but she should tell you about it. :wink2:

we had heard that the afterparty would only start at 1:30 or 2:00 am, so we arrived at the pacha about 1:45 i think (thanx to allegra for driving us!), and as i said, only mikey was there, and some from the crew. the place is huge so we first thought the other band members might be somewhere else, but well they weren't.

i stayed at the pacha until the morning, when i could catch a bus to the airport and sleep there for a while. the other girls left somewhen, don't remember when exactly, cause they had a hotel room.

so at around 7 or 8 am i arrived at the airport, my flight was only at around 2:30 pm, so i decided i'd sleep a bit on the benches there, which i did until 10 or so. well, what you can call sleep at an airport. then i decided i have to go outside, because it was too cold inside due to the air conditioning. i found a nice place on a bench in the sun, right opposite the airport. there i stayed for the next 2 hours, trying to sleep but also watching the traffic, just in case... as the band has told us they'd fly to NY the next day, i hoped i might see them, but as they also had said they'd have to leave EARLY, i had not much hope, and even less, the later it got, cause i thought they'd left before i arrived at the airport or while i was sleeping.

tbc in part 5. :wink2:

The suspense is killing me! :roftl:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

part 4

oh just noticed i forgot the band story! so after we had met mika in the afternoon, we queued at the front entrance of the bar, which was opposite the beach. we were 2nd in line, first were 2 other nice girls, don't know if any of the other mfclers knew them before? anyway, to make it short, all band members and the crew came out to lie on the beach, and luke, martin and a guy from the crew went in the water and played frisbee. so yeah, martin was also topless, but he put his shirt back on when he came near us. mirtilla still managed to get a proof, but maybe she wants to keep that to herself, so not sure if it will be posted. also not sure if martin would want it. :wink2:

btw i also went bathing in the sea while luke+martin were there, had my bikini with me (of course! it's ibiza! *g*)... it was beautiful, it was like 6 in the evening and still so warm, and the sea had a perfect temperature! anyway, queenie (i think?) asked each of them about the afterparty, and mikey first said that he doesn't think they're / he's going cause they have to get up early to catch their flight to new york. well, and then it wsa mikey who stayed at the afterparty until after 4 am! :roftl:

oh and mirtilla got martins plectrum!!! but she should tell you about it. :wink2:

we had heard that the afterparty would only start at 1:30 or 2:00 am, so we arrived at the pacha about 1:45 i think (thanx to allegra for driving us!), and as i said, only mikey was there, and some from the crew. the place is huge so we first thought the other band members might be somewhere else, but well they weren't.

i stayed at the pacha until the morning, when i could catch a bus to the airport and sleep there for a while. the other girls left somewhen, don't remember when exactly, cause they had a hotel room.

so at around 7 or 8 am i arrived at the airport, my flight was only at around 2:30 pm, so i decided i'd sleep a bit on the benches there, which i did until 10 or so. well, what you can call sleep at an airport. then i decided i have to go outside, because it was too cold inside due to the air conditioning. i found a nice place on a bench in the sun, right opposite the airport. there i stayed for the next 2 hours, trying to sleep but also watching the traffic, just in case... as the band has told us they'd fly to NY the next day, i hoped i might see them, but as they also had said they'd have to leave EARLY, i had not much hope, and even less, the later it got, cause i thought they'd left before i arrived at the airport or while i was sleeping.

tbc in part 5. :wink2:

Ooh, it sounds like Ibiza was gorgeous. :wub2:

I like the concept of Mikey and Mellody the party animals. :naughty:

Yes, the suspense! :roftl:

ok heres the 5th and final part. will upload the vids tomorrow, i really have to go to sleep now!

so well, at around noon my hope was gone that mika & co. would still come, and i thought even if, and they arrive at the airport building, i'd just feel strange walking over there (it was over 2 streets, one for drivethrough-traffic/letting ppl out, one for short-term parking) an saying sth to them, so all i'd do is wave to them, if they see me.

and then, just after 12, i saw the van.

they drove in the street (the short term parking one) right in front of the bench where i was sitting, and stopped like a few meters away from me, and mika and his sister (well, i think it was his sister... probably zuleika, anyway it wasn't yasmine) got out. it seemed to me (but not sure) like mika wanted to hide from me behind the van (no chance boy, you're too tall! :naughty: ), but i still went up to him to say hi, wouldn't have done it if he had been further away, but as it was only a few meters, i just had to get up, would've been strange not to. didn't want to bother him for long though, of course, esp. since he seemed not as if he wanted to chat. he said hi how#re you doing, i said fine and that i'm waiting for my flight and he asked where i was going, i said back to munich. he said youre the one going to taubertal (he wasn't sure about the name but got it right), right? - so HE was the one who brought it up a 2nd time! :naughty: i said yeah i won tickets, and then because i had the feeling he understood me wrong the day before, i explained to him that of course it would be ok if he had to cancel when he's ill, i'd just prefer if i knew it in advance. then he said (and that's a quote) "as far as i'm concerned, i'm gonna be there." then he started unloading the luggage together with the driver and said nothing anymore, i also didn't know what to say so i gave him a short wave and went back to my bench. there i saw, that on the other street (the one closer to the airport building) there was the big ibiza rocks bus, in which the band had left the night before.

when mika+his sis left with the trolley, he said bye, see ya next week (mika!! it's THIS week!! :sneaky2: i didn't say anything to that though, just answered bye have a good flight.). of course i didn't want to follow him inside, i felt much like a stalker anyway already, so i just stayed where i was and texted mirtilla. she wrote me back that i should go to the band and ask them (martin/luke) whether they were at the afterparty, and say hi to martin from her. i said no i don#t want to, i'm too shy, not because of the band but cause mika will think i'm stalking him. almost half an hour after they'd arrived i felt safe though that i could go inside, and it also was check-in time for me. so i checked in and thought, well maybe i'll see the band at one of the gates and can ask them about the afterparty... but i didn't see them first. now i know it was because i thought they were one big group, but later i saw they had split in small groups, so who knows, maybe mika saw me walking around the boarding area as if i was looking for sth/so, and i didn't even see/know he was there, arrgh! :blush-anim-cl: i hope he didn't! well, and i was lookingn for a tall curyl-haired man with a white button shirt, wehn in fact he wore a reddish-brown leather jacket over it now (that looked SO good!!:wub2: )

ok guys, i need a part 6 of this, which i'll write tomorrow, can't keep my eyes open anymore now. :( but there's nothing interesting about mika anymore, i just talked with luke and martin and saw mika again quickly but not sure if he saw me. will tell about luke and martin tomorrow. about martin esp. for mirtilla! :wink2:

goodnight for now.

Courtesy: MisterFader from celebutopia

I hope they weren't posted

celebutopianetanetMika01.jpg

celebutopianetanetMika02.jpg

celebutopianetanetMika03.jpg

celebutopianetanetMika04.jpg

celebutopianetanetMika05.jpg

celebutopianetanetMika06.jpg

Fab pics !!!!! GO MFCers !!!!!

The pics look fab !!!!

:shocked: Sweet dreams topless... It's almost a health hazard and it should come with a warning: may cause palpitations, increase body temperature, fainting, etc...

I agree !

ok heres the 5th and final part. will upload the vids tomorrow, i really have to go to sleep now!

so well, at around noon my hope was gone that mika & co. would still come, and i thought even if, and they arrive at the airport building, i'd just feel strange walking over there (it was over 2 streets, one for drivethrough-traffic/letting ppl out, one for short-term parking) an saying sth to them, so all i'd do is wave to them, if they see me.

they drove in the street (the short term parking one) right in front of the bench where i was sitting, and stopped like a few meters away from me, and mika and his sister (well, i think it was his sister... probably zuleika, anyway it wasn't yasmine) got out. it seemed to me (but not sure) like mika wanted to hide from me behind the van (no chance boy, you're too tall! :naughty: ), but i still went up to him to say hi, wouldn't have done it if he had been further away, but as it was only a few meters, i just had to get up, would've been strange not to. didn't want to bother him for long though, of course, esp. since he seemed not as if he wanted to chat. he said hi how#re you doing, i said fine and that i'm waiting for my flight and he asked where i was going, i said back to munich. he said youre the one going to taubertal (he wasn't sure about the name but got it right), right? - so HE was the one who brought it up a 2nd time! :naughty: i said yeah i won tickets, and then because i had the feeling he understood me wrong the day before, i explained to him that of course it would be ok if he had to cancel when he's ill, i'd just prefer if i knew it in advance. then he said (and that's a quote) "as far as i'm concerned, i'm gonna be there." then he started unloading the luggage together with the driver and said nothing anymore, i also didn't know what to say so i gave him a short wave and went back to my bench. there i saw, that on the other street (the one closer to the airport building) there was the big ibiza rocks bus, in which the band had left the night before.

when mika+his sis left with the trolley, he said bye, see ya next week (mika!! it's THIS week!! :sneaky2: i didn't say anything to that though, just answered bye have a good flight.). of course i didn't want to follow him inside, i felt much like a stalker anyway already, so i just stayed where i was and texted mirtilla. she wrote me back that i should go to the band and ask them (martin/luke) whether they were at the afterparty, and say hi to martin from her. i said no i don#t want to, i'm too shy, not because of the band but cause mika will think i'm stalking him. almost half an hour after they'd arrived i felt safe though that i could go inside, and it also was check-in time for me. so i checked in and thought, well maybe i'll see the band at one of the gates and can ask them about the afterparty... but i didn't see them first. now i know it was because i thought they were one big group, but later i saw they had split in small groups, so who knows, maybe mika saw me walking around the boarding area as if i was looking for sth/so, and i didn't even see/know he was there, arrgh! :blush-anim-cl: i hope he didn't! well, and i was lookingn for a tall curyl-haired man with a white button shirt, wehn in fact he wore a reddish-brown leather jacket over it now (that looked SO good!!:wub2: )

ok guys, i need a part 6 of this, which i'll write tomorrow, can't keep my eyes open anymore now. :( but there's nothing interesting about mika anymore, i just talked with luke and martin and saw mika again quickly but not sure if he saw me. will tell about luke and martin tomorrow. about martin esp. for mirtilla!

goodnight for now.

aawwww get some rest !!! thx for taking the time to write this fantabulous report !!!! Go you !!!! :punk:

Goodnight !!!

when mika+his sis left with the trolley, he said bye, see ya next week (mika!! it's THIS week!! :sneaky2: i didn't say anything to that though, just answered bye have a good flight.). of course i didn't want to follow him inside, i felt much like a stalker anyway already, so i just stayed where i was and texted mirtilla. she wrote me back that i should go to the band and ask them (martin/luke) whether they were at the afterparty, and say hi to martin from her. i said no i don#t want to, i'm too shy, not because of the band but cause mika will think i'm stalking him. almost half an hour after they'd arrived i felt safe though that i could go inside, and it also was check-in time for me. so i checked in and thought, well maybe i'll see the band at one of the gates and can ask them about the afterparty... but i didn't see them first. now i know it was because i thought they were one big group, but later i saw they had split in small groups, so who knows, maybe mika saw me walking around the boarding area as if i was looking for sth/so, and i didn't even see/know he was there, arrgh! :blush-anim-cl: i hope he didn't! well, and i was lookingn for a tall curyl-haired man with a white button shirt, wehn in fact he wore a reddish-brown leather jacket over it now (that looked SO good!!)

ok guys, i need a part 6 of this, which i'll write tomorrow, can't keep my eyes open anymore now. :( but there's nothing interesting about mika anymore, i just talked with luke and martin and saw mika again quickly but not sure if he saw me. will tell about luke and martin tomorrow. about martin esp. for mirtilla! :wink2:

goodnight for now.

I laughed out loud at Mika unsuccessfully hiding behind the van and getting the performance date wrong! I really hope that he's fit to perform this week 1) because a healthy Mica is a good thing and 2) he's semi-promised to you now. Oh, you were one lucky lady! Get some rest! We eagerly await the rest when you're ready for it. :biggrin2:

wow..

melody

what a suspense for you and us...

what a story....you are so so lucky and , well you deserved it , i'm so so happy for you !!

brilliant , and thanks for sharing all this with us....

great piccies too!!

stalker, lol! :naughty: grr this place kills me, it took me half an hour to get through to this thread!! will try to post sth, if the forum keeps crashing, i'll post it on my myspace. please try to be patient and don't write another 15 pages in this thread while i'm typing! :bleh: what were you all writing about the last 2 days?! can't read it now, forum is too slow. just saw the pix of us.

for a start: gosh, i'm sooo tired, didn't sleep at all last night (well, that was the plan to party the night through)! don't know what you already know, we texted jeyjen and ioana, did they tell you any of that? short summary:

- we met mika before the show and quickly after the show

- only mikey was at the afterparty (martin, cherisse and MAYBE mika were there while we weren't there yet, they prob. just stayed for half an hour max.)

- we took pix with luke when he just came from swimming in the sea... wet and topless! :mf_lustslow:

- mika did sweet dreams (!) topless!

- and i think i must be somewhat like the luckiest person in the world: today when i was waiting for my plane at the airport in ibiza, guess who arrived for catching their plane... :biggrin2:

lucky bastard!

sweet dreams topless?? I need to se that! okay I'm gonna read the rest of the thread!

Ah, mellody thank you so much for your long report. You must have been dead tired and were still able to type without typos, you amaze me and now I feel bad for asking for news and then going straight to bed, LOL. I did not think there'd be a report anytime soon for the forum kept on crashing (well, at least it kept on crashing for me, don't know what that's supposed to mean, haha)...

Again, thanks a LOT, you have written so much that I almost felt I had been there too :biggrin2:, well done :thumb_yello:

BTW you look gorgeous on the pics! :wink2:

Thanks for asking about Sunday, yet I'm not sure about what to do with his answer, he might not be allowed to say anything other than what he said before a possible cancellation is announced officially.

Anyway, lucky lucky you, meeting them three times yesterday and the day before, you must be over the moon :wink2:

Hey! I'm supposed to be working, it's 10.30 now and the only thing I have done so far this morning is reading your reports. :naughty:

You definitely had an awesome time Mellody! You lucky bastard! :naughty: And still able to write a full report at 3AM in the morning... You must have had a massive adrenaline rush! I am patiently :angel_not: waiting for part 6 now. :wink2:

:shocked: Sweet dreams topless... It's almost a health hazard and it should come with a warning: may cause palpitations' date=' increase body temperature, fainting, etc... :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:[/quote']

LOL! What do you mean 'may' cause palpatations etc!

Hey! I'm supposed to be working, it's 10.30 now and the only thing I have done so far this morning is reading your reports. :naughty:

You definitely had an awesome time Mellody! You lucky bastard! :naughty: And still able to write a full report at 3AM in the morning... You must have had a massive adrenaline rush! I am patiently :angel_not: waiting for part 6 now. :wink2:

I did the same but until 9am! you're worse than me :naughty:

Wow I've read Mellody's amazing experience and all I can say is "Wow!" haha. I'm so happy MFCers got to meet him! I am sad though about the whole defensiveness of gig cancellations, I can only imagine how it must feel to be blamed when its not even your choice.