Mika @ Ibiza Rocks! - August 7-8 2007

dcdeb

Mellody, darling, my ears are like...http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=376258&postcount=42 see above ;)

cool! :original: i still haven't decided on my outfit, grr, should hurry up cause i need to go to sleep, i have to get up at 3:30 in the morning! (that's the time when i usually go to sleep! :naughty: )

Hey peeps!!!

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(but drink moderately:wink2: )

:fisch:

How big is this? How many people?

not that many... you can see it in the videos on their myspace site, they set up a stage on the beach, and from what i see i guess it's about the size of the venue where mika played in munich in april, or maybe even smaller. the front row looks tiny, will have to queue early to get there!

yup it's the concert in san antonio, and then the afterparty at the pacha in ibiza town. don't think mika will go there though, but maybe the band. :biggrin2:

and bexxy, i totally understand you.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah, good, so good chances for you to meet the gang and maybe you even get the rare opportunity to witness the miracle of Mr. Invisible actually showing up... Please don't faint! Mellody, you can tell him how absolutely awesome we all find it that he has cancelled Québec to be in top shape for Germany on Sunday.... :roftl::lmao::lmfao:

Ah, good, so good chances for you to meet the gang and maybe you even get the rare opportunity to witness the miracle of Mr. Invisible actually showing up... Please don't faint! Mellody, you can tell him how absolutely awesome we all find it that he has cancelled Québec to be in top shape for Germany on Sunday.... :roftl::lmao::lmfao:

And how awesome all of the Big Chillers find it that he cancelled to be in top shape for Ibiza.

Thankyou for understanding :thumb_yello:

Mika could possibly be ruining his career performing at Ibiza according to the Big chill news release about him having a career ending throat infection that needed a week rest for full recovery...

*shrugs...maybe he will mime* :naughty:

yeah, well, you know how lucky mirtilla and me would be, seeing mr invisible twice within just a few weeks?! that's like winning the lottery jackpot! :naughty: not sure if he'll want to meet us and talk with us though, he might be scared that we ask him, um, certain questions. :naughty::roftl:

yeah bexxy, i also wasn't exactly happy when he cancelled st gallen to be in top shape for olympia the following day... thanx god it was cancelled 1 day in advance though, and not a few hours! and about the news they released, i don't believe such things anymore since the pneumonia story.

Oh God, I want my old vocabulary back. I want to sqeeze 'freaking adorable', amazing and awesome in each of my sentences but I can't without thinking really hard about in which context to use them.... silly hat, seems to be sessile on my head... *yank!*

cool! :original: i still haven't decided on my outfit, grr, should hurry up cause i need to go to sleep, i have to get up at 3:30 in the morning! (that's the time when i usually go to sleep! :naughty: )

aah mellody! i need to know how you'll be dressed! i hope not to be too "out of the chorus"..:blink::blush-anim-cl: jeans, sneakers, and a pink shirt..

3.30? at what time does your plane leave??

this time i hope to hear my alarms and wake up in time! (-->last time when i had to leave for paris i got up 20mins before leaving home cause my dad woke me up!:blush-anim-cl::naughty: )

Bexxy, i can understand you..*hugs*:huglove:

mirty, hun, do not forget anything!!! especially tickets!!! :mf_rosetinted:

omg! you're right! i printed all the emails (almost a book!) yesterday and i can't forget them on my desktop! *runs putting them in the bag*

omg! you're right! i printed all the emails (almost a book!) yesterday and i can't forget them on my desktop! *runs putting them in the bag*

do i have to tell you everything??? :roftl: :roftl: just kidding!! make sure you've got all you need

aah mellody! i need to know how you'll be dressed! i hope not to be too "out of the chorus"..:blink::blush-anim-cl: jeans, sneakers, and a pink shirt..

3.30? at what time does your plane leave??

ok i decided. :biggrin2: i'll wear a brown skirt and a brown top with greenish sequins in the shape of a dragonfly (? looks like that anyway). as accessoires i take with me an orange hawaii flower necklace, some glowing sticks for bracelets/necklaces (also have one for each of you guys :wink2:) and sth for the head which i'm not bothered to describe in english now, you'll see it tomorrow. :wink2:

my plane leaves already at 7:30, i'll have to wait in barcelona for the flight to ibiza for 3 hours. :thumbdown: and it takes me 1 hr to the airport here and i'm supposed to be there 2 hours before the plane leaves. so i have to take the first subway train that leaves where i live, which is at 4:12.

that's why i'm off to bed now, although i fear it will probably be 2 or 3 until i can actually sleep. :boxed:

And how awesome all of the Big Chillers find it that he cancelled to be in top shape for Ibiza.

oooohhh... he didn't show up cause he'd to be in top form for manumission... ohhhhh... that's nice... that makes it a totally different story... :mf_rosetinted:

ok, I have had enough

MIRTY, QUEEN AND MELLODY, YOU HAVE FUN GIRLS!

oooohhh... he didn't show up cause he'd to be in top form for manumission... ohhhhh... that's nice... that makes it a totally different story... :mf_rosetinted:

ok, I have had enough

MIRTY, QUEEN AND MELLODY, YOU HAVE FUN GIRLS!

Yes do have fun, sincerely.

But I am dying to know if he looks and sounds well though, so I can moan some more. :naughty:

Thank you girls and Freddie, we WILL have fun, we're nuts so what else could it be?? lol:naughty: :punk:

and..even though Queenie can't read it now, YAY FOR THE WHISKY!!:naughty:

have fun & take loads of pictures ! remember we will all be waiting patiently on your reports , so hurry back to us pleaseeeeee we need our mika intake badly :biggrin2:

Have fun girls!! We will wait to hear if

a) he appears as planned

b) he performs as a healthy person

c) he has any regrets from the recent past

d) you get to give him the things you want to give him

I'll be here, (well, I'm in Australia) waiting to hear. Big hugs to you all..and one for Mika too if you are THAT lucky.:wub2: