dcdeb

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:yay: he's there! I'm truly happy for them :biggrin2:

On the tv yesterday (in Canada) they said he was really ill and not being able to perform for now... I guess it's just because he cancelled here next friday :mf_rosetinted:

:yay: he's there! I'm truly happy for them :biggrin2:

On the tv yesterday (in Canada) they said he was really ill and not being able to perform for now... I guess it's just because he cancelled here next friday :mf_rosetinted:

I don't believe anything officially reported on tv or radio or the internet anymore.

The more I wish he never gets really ill. Who'd take it seriously?

I only know one thing: if he SHOULD appear in Germany on Sunday (no, it is not cancelled officially yet, surprise! :mf_rosetinted: ) you can admit me into the mental asylum, please anybody, will you do that for me? (it won't probably be necessary though...)

:fisch:...fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice...

i've got a message for u from mirtilla: "he's never been so sexy *drools*" <---her not me :mf_rosetinted:

She's talking about Martin. :mf_rosetinted:

If she were talking about Mika, the keyword would have been 'ill'.

"he's never been so ill. *sighs*"

I don't believe anything officially reported on tv or radio or the internet anymore.

The more I wish he never gets really ill. Who'd take it seriously?

I only know one thing: if he SHOULD appear in Germany on Sunday (no, it is not cancelled officially yet, surprise! :mf_rosetinted: ) you can admit me into the mental asylum, please anybody, will you do that for me? (it won't probably be necessary though...)

:fisch:...fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice...

I didn't believe it either...

And for sunday, he better be there :sneaky2:

She's talking about Martin. :mf_rosetinted:

If she were talking about Mika, the keyword would have been 'ill'.

"he's never been so ill. *sighs*"

:roftl: yep sorry :bleh: i'm talkin' about martin..no news from mika..think she didn't see him yet...maybe he's not doing sound check.also in florence martin was the only one to do sound check..then we saw the results :mf_rosetinted:

Hehe VS, you never let the side down. :naughty:

I don't know what's wrong with me lately, I would stick up for the Mikster no matter what happened... but I'm just barely disappointed lately...

>>>>>IMPORTANT<<<<<

mirtilla says that mika is really ill :( she saw him

Oh awesome, now I feel really bad. :boxed: Learning it from Mirtilla is different than reading it somewhere... crap but if it's true maybe it can help me to get rid of that darn sarcastic hat and get back to nice and normal...

Still I think I'll wait a little before I bump the 'slow down' thread :mf_rosetinted:

I was just about to post a funny comment about sexy Martin and me being jealous and stuff but now I have come to the end of the thread...

Poor Mika - and I mean it, I trust Mirtilla... :sad: I wonder if and how he will perform... JeyJen, good to have you as our 'messenger', and could you say thank you to Mirtilla for her reports?

I was just about to post a funny comment about sexy Martin and me being jealous and stuff but now I have come to the end of the thread...

Poor Mika - and I mean it, I trust Mirtilla... :sad: I wonder if and how he will perform... JeyJen, good to have you as our 'messenger', and could you say thank you to Mirtilla for her reports?

i'll do it for sure! :thumb_yello: i'm happy to share some news with you...i really feel for mika cause i trust mirtilla too.dunno anything about the performance. i guess he'll perfom anyway but i don't think it'll be a GREAT performance :blink: or maybe it will be...you know, mika always surprise us