Leeds University ---- Shocking

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Yeh I dont know at this stage , at one point Mika was going to phone the hotel room and speak to us:shocked:

As we told the "bouncers" , we are huge Mika fans , support him to the ends of the earth , they wouldnt listen .......

As you know , it a uni , its a mika concert , its going to be lively!!!!

Im going to take my knitting needles for Thursday:roftl:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that sucks...i don't know how security works in UK, i guess it is a little more strict than in here but if you say that people in the bar were not complaining at all, they had no reason to not allow you in..!:shocked:

all the bodyguard ppl were well mean....they wouldnt let me bring my video camera in with me:thumbdown: !!!

really?? well, in milano esperia had a videocamera too, and since at the entrance didn't make any check, whene we were in the security told her not to use it cause it wasn't allowed..

Dont worry the security were a bit off with us as well while we waited in the queue ...it made you think weather standing ON A STEP was a crime!! plus they gave us some dirty looks as we walked in ...the plan was to shake our umbrellas on them as we walked in but it just ended up a mad rush to the stage:blink:

I'm back.......

what a strange night!!!:blink::blink: will post my before gig pics later... there was no trouble... only laughing and fun times.... really can't see what the problem was...

ciao, andi, i left you a message on yr myspace.

i cannot understand the situation, there's something that i cannot catch...but i trust you and i'm so sorry for you. You were so excited, with yr new shoes....

are you going to another gig in the next days? or was it yr only chance to go?

Dont worry the security were a bit off with us as well while we waited in the queue ...it made you think weather standing ON A STEP was a crime!! plus they gave us some dirty looks as we walked in ...the plan was to shake our umbrellas on them as we walked in but it just ended up a mad rush to the stage:blink:

shake your umbrellas on them? well, that would have been very funny!!:roftl:

Yeh they obviously just had their attitude heads on

I saw that!!!

they were getting really hacked off about all the ppl comeing up to the doors!!!

they were like "get them ppl away from the doors NOW!!!":shocked:

did u see me i was inside Stars finally pesuaded the guards to let the comp. winners inside!!! so i could hear everything the guards said!! *hehe*:naughty: !!!

I saw that!!!

they were getting really hacked off about all the ppl comeing up to the doors!!!

did u see me i was inside Stars finally pesuaded the guards to let the comp. winners inside!!! so i could hear everything the guards said!! *hehe*:naughty: !!!

all we could see from the outside were they guys in yellow tops talking to one another ...we saw a few competition winners going in and later on we saw Mikas sister going in aswell but the queuing up was sooo cold and wet :thumbdown:

I saw that!!!

Why did she have to persuade them? They sound like real jobsworths! :thumbdown:

all we could see from the outside were they guys in yellow tops talking to one another ...we saw a few competition winners going in and later on we saw Mikas sister going in aswell but the queuing up was sooo cold and wet :thumbdown:

yeh ..they were talking through what to do if there was a fire or someone got hurt and stuff!!!...they told us to "SHUT UP" coz we were talking a little bit!!! OH HOW RUDE!!!!:shocked: :shocked: :boxed:

u probly couldnt see us because we were stood inside near the radiators at the side of the door!!!

Why did she have to persuade them? They sound like real jobsworths! :thumbdown:

To me, it sounds like they were really lousy security guards ??!! I'm really happy Freddie tho' , that you guys got your notes from Mika & the band !!xoxoxoxo:punk: