Leeds University ---- Shocking

FREDDIESDOUBLE

So we didnt get in!!! :shocked:

The rain last night was so so heavy , people were standing from 5.30 onwards , we go there and it was raining so heavy that we decided to go into the Uni bar and have a few drinkies , everyone was in great spirits , no sign of trouble , everyone just standing and having fun ..

We headed to get in to the Mika gig and the people from the uni bar had radioed to BAR us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After and hour or so discussing (soberly) with the doormen we couldnt get in!!!

Its a total disgrace , people paying good money , travelling for this!!!

Not happy at all :thumbdown:

<the after party rocked:naughty: >

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry you couldn't get in! Are you going to any other shows? There was word y'all were misbehaving, but it doesn't sound like it- WHAT happened at that bar?! Did you at least get to meet MIKA? What happened afterwards? Just go home?

*M*

there were so much stories going on last evening and today...

I read the thread..

really wanna know what happened now...

I felt so bad for you all

No wrong doings at all , that is incorrect , they just seemed to dislike us , we were all dressed brighly , yes we had a few drinks , yes we were having a good time ... but ....Its a Gig.....

We are totally shocked , we couldnt even get reasonable answers from anyone as to why ...the bar we left didnt even come over and talk to us about our behaviour ...

Mikas PA was contacted and hopefully we will get some answers

And are you all OK? Are you in London yet?

Everyone is travelling , I just got back , kata got her train ok .. she going to london , i switched london for Birm on thursday

One hour in the rain talking to obnoxious door staff , I really thought Mika or his team could of helped us

Everyone is travelling , I just got back , kata got her train ok .. she going to london , i switched london for Birm on thursday

One hour in the rain talking to obnoxious door staff , I really thought Mika or his team could of helped us

When I was reading and saw that it involved the Uni Bar it got me wondering if you'd seen an ex-member from here? Or do I have an over-active imagination!

Do let us know what happens when you get an answer back!

When I was reading and saw that it involved the Uni Bar it got me wondering if you'd seen an ex-member from here? Or do I have an over-active imagination!

It was the uni bar doormen that got us bared , unreal , its as if we were set up ......:thumbdown:

Yes, Leezy, that had occured to me too.

All I can say is that I am sorry to hear all of this, very sad, and not easy to get over.

Nice to have you back anyway Freddie, everyone has spent the morning worrying

Yes, Leezy, that had occured to me too.

All I can say is that I am sorry to hear all of this, very sad, and not easy to get over.

Nice to have you back anyway Freddie, everyone has spent the morning worrying

Kath, is it wise minds think alike or fools seldom differ???:naughty:

It was the uni bar doormen that got us bared , unreal , its as if we were set up ......:thumbdown:

So... someone that's not involved with the gig, got you in trouble???:shocked:

I can't believe that!!! That's too awfull...:sneaky2::thumbdown:

I just can't believe it (((hugs))))

We heard that some students complained to bar staff and they called gig security - any students involved? - maybe they just thought they'd cause trouble cos you were better dressed than them?, is that all it takes, for some student to take a dislike to you and can ruin your night! I can't believe that security can get away with this, surely they expect people to have had a drink before the event, as long as there isn't any abusive behaviour then I can't see their problem! We need a big banner for Brum - Justice for the Leeds 5 (or however many of you there were!!) LOL.

Will see you on Thursday in Brum. - orange squash all the way.LOL

So we didnt get in!!! :shocked:

The rain last night was so so heavy , people were standing from 5.30 onwards , we go there and it was raining so heavy that we decided to go into the Uni bar and have a few drinkies , everyone was in great spirits , no sign of trouble , everyone just standing and having fun ..

We headed to get in to the Mika gig and the people from the uni bar had radioed to BAR us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After and hour or so discussing (soberly) with the doormen we couldnt get in!!!

Its a total disgrace , people paying good money , travelling for this!!!

Not happy at all :thumbdown:

<the after party rocked:naughty: >

WHY DID THEY BAR YOU?!?!?!

No the university door staff got us stopped from entering ... its totally unclear why ....., they didnt relly have reasons , they did say the "people" had been complaining about us ...but in the bar it was great fun , nobody said a word ...its bad

No the university door staff got us stopped from entering ... its totally unclear why ....., they didnt relly have reasons , they did say the "people" had been complaining about us ...but in the bar it was great fun , nobody said a word ...its bad

what a bunch of knobs!!!!!

I'm back.......

what a strange night!!!:blink::blink: will post my before gig pics later... there was no trouble... only laughing and fun times.... really can't see what the problem was...

I feel so sorry for you...

Just can't understand why it happened...

Aren't they supposed to give you a reasonable answer why you can't get in??

I don't think this was reasonable at all...

there are always people complaining about everything...