Leeds University ---- Shocking

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Yeah good luck for the other gigs; hope this was just a nasty one-off (doorstaff are quite often total d***heads, we all know that) and that it's not some kind of evil Anti-Mika-Fan conspiracy:blink:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ciao, andi, i left you a message on yr myspace.

i cannot understand the situation, there's something that i cannot catch...but i trust you and i'm so sorry for you. You were so excited, with yr new shoes....

are you going to another gig in the next days? or was it yr only chance to go?

ciao robertina....

will go and look at my myspace.

no, I'm not going to another gig...... which is sad. But I'll live.

we were all very excited.... which is obviously not the right way to behave at a Mika gig! we were seen by campus security and they said we were not drunk... and they are going to put a report in apparently.

No-one said anything to us in the bar about being loud, or rude or abusive. It was only when we left to go to the gig.Even then, I havn't heard security tell me we were abusive to students. I never even spoke to any students, although I did smile at a few.

I was gutted!!!! as were we all. I am going to make a complaint however. I feel we were not dealt with correctly. Both venue and bar had no continuity in why we were being rejected...one side blaming the other all of the time. I did have a 20 min convo with the head security guy at the venue, who stated we had had a good conversation, once he let me finish any sentences... but they still wouldn't let us in.

I am sad..... we all are. but I'm really pleased those who went had a great time!!!!

I met really fabby people.... and we all had a giggle... Only thing missing was the gig itself!

and everyone lovesd my shoes robertina..... thankyou so much:wub2:

Oh well, at least you enjoyed the rest of the experience!

Always make the most of the situation, that's what I say.

This will go down in MFC folk history, and we will all laugh about it - eventually.

Oh well, at least you enjoyed the rest of the experience!

Always make the most of the situation, that's what I say.

This will go down in MFC folk history, and we will all laugh about it - eventually.

Yes your right , remember the time they didnt get in , it just had to rain so heavy as well! :boxed:

Here you go these pictures were taken as we were telling Mika about what had happened to you guys and not being able to get in....

2007_0513mikaLeeds1305070159.jpg

2007_0513mikaLeeds1305070158.jpg

wow Bexxy.... he really wasn't happy was he???

thanks for those hun xxx

freddie if you scroll leeds thread you'll find some worrying reports on yr behaviour.... but maybe they did not actually saw you all, it was just another person's report....

Well I got held up in arriving at gig so missed the grp before the gig, I ended up in Uni bar while we waited for queue to go in and nothing looked out of sorts, when we left to go to gig, we saw Freddie and them talking to the Doormen, There was no abusive language or behaviour that I saw from the grp, a friend even offered them a ticket if needed lol. We got back to hotel after show and Myrik went looking for The Party, we found it with everyone asleep as it was late. Drunk people who are barred from a gig are not back in there hotel rooms asleep by midnight. We had a few drinks in freddies room and somebody scored for my bottle of whiskey lol. The drink had not been flowing that fast as the bath tub was still full of bottles and cans chilling :)

Just thoughtg I would post this as an eye witness to the group's demeanor and behaviour before the gig. I will also post the few pics I got after the gig later

Here you go these pictures were taken as we were telling Mika about what had happened to you guys and not being able to get in....

2007_0513mikaLeeds1305070159.jpg

2007_0513mikaLeeds1305070158.jpg

OMFG ...U MET HIM...AHHHHHHH I THAUGHT HE WAS ILL!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: WE WAITED IN THE CAR HALF AN HOUR FOR HIM!!! HOW LONG TILL HE CAME OUT???:shocked: :shocked:

Well I got held up in arriving at gig so missed the grp before the gig, I ended up in Uni bar while we waited for queue to go in and nothing looked out of sorts, when we left to go to gig, we saw Freddie and them talking to the Doormen, There was no abusive language or behaviour that I saw from the grp, a friend even offered them a ticket if needed lol. We got back to hotel after show and Myrik went looking for The Party, we found it with everyone asleep as it was late. Drunk people who are barred from a gig are not back in there hotel rooms asleep by midnight. We had a few drinks in freddies room and somebody scored for my bottle of whiskey lol. The drink had not been flowing that fast as the bath tub was still full of bottles and cans chilling :)

Just thoughtg I would post this as an eye witness to the group's demeanor and behaviour before the gig. I will also post the few pics I got after the gig later

Motley... I think we have brought your whisky home..... it's at my house if you want it hun.....I think it only has one drink out of it.

great to meet you and Joanne.. albeit very briefy... we shall have to do it again..... with the gig too:roftl:

xxx

Motley... I think we have brought your whisky home..... it's at my house if you want it hun.....I think it only has one drink out of it.

great to meet you and Joanne.. albeit very briefy... we shall have to do it again..... with the gig too:roftl:

xxx

LOL think I can live without it :)

Great to meet everyone there albeit belatedley, not gonna forget tickets next time lol

He looks so so shocked!! , Ive never seen him like that before

Me neither - I bet he wants to decide wether or not people can't come in to HIS gigs... Stupid doorpeople!

Yes Lauren we went around the back to the second bus they had and waited for about 15mins or so :wub2:

THATS WHERE I WAS!!!!! I NEVER SAW HIM!!!

Grrrrrrrr

well i suppose i met him ..kinda...he was a couple of feet away from me at the gig *hehe*:naughty:

oh well... im off to another one of his gigs ...so i will try and meet him properly then!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Bexxy where were u stood???

Well said en fa! , thats what I was saying to the doormen !! , they looked at me as if I was mad , then again I was dressed up ...:naughty:

Need to know this.. What did you guys dress up as? :naughty:

THATS WHERE I WAS!!!!! I NEVER SAW HIM!!!

Grrrrrrrr

well i suppose i met him ..kinda...he was a couple of feet away from me at the gig *hehe*:naughty:

oh well... im off to another one of his gigs ...so i will try and meet him properly then!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Bexxy where were u stood???

We were all cowering under the metal stair case thingy right infront of the door he came out of......where were you?!?!?

Jodi Ice made .. hats with lollipops hanging down (aussie style) , a huge pink tie (kata) , pink braces (kata) , masks everything .. looked great:thumb_yello:

omg MIKA would of loved to see u !!!!:shocked::biggrin2: :biggrin2:

We were all cowering under the metal stair case thingy right infront of the door he came out of......where were you?!?!?

OH DAMN ...we were parked right next to his tour bus!!!!

we gave up ..and started driving off...i saw a gang of people waiting there ..and dad was like "oh if hes ill then he wont come out"!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!:shocked: :shocked: :thumbdown:

ANYWAYS DID U GET A GOOD SPOT IN THE GIG!!???

Jodi Ice made .. hats with lollipops hanging down (aussie style) , a huge pink tie (kata) , pink braces (kata) , masks everything .. looked great:thumb_yello:

SOOOO GOOD ON YA' GUYS FOR DRESSING UP LIKE THAT !!! ESP. LOLLIPOP CORK HATS !!!!!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: I'M SURE ALL OF THIS WILL END UP SERVING YOU WELL AT THE NEXT FEW GIGS !!!!!!!! :thumb_yello: