The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

TRUUUE

only thing about jayjay she can be a bit ditzy at times, and right now she believes that the worlds going to end on the second of august 2008 :roftl:

hes really not all he makes out to be...you can see it by their youtube videos with their nephew sevan

the edge play mika when I request him...but I mau be about the only one requesting him on the edge haha

Mmmmh yeah, I think even at 7 years old which was the only time I met her, knew that ;) She was going on and on about this guy sitting at the table next to us "OMG I think he's gay! Like I totally think they're like... GAY!"

And I was 7 and SO embarrassed! :P

But yeah, she was pretty adament that Dom wasn't really completely like that when i saw her.

I'm the only one who requests Mika on zm, I love Mark, he's very kind with my asking him to play my songs!

I texted him "can you play the new one from the Kooks? Thanks, Khayla" and he sent me a text back saying "Sure, I'll play it for you in 5 minutes" and he did.

THAT is why I thought it would be good to get at zm because they're very kind, the rest of them are cool too ;)

:doh: JAN - you should have posted that in the thread :naughty:

There we are pulling out our hair over names, and just finally got the idea of acronyms, a week later than you had already come up with it :bleh:

Anyway, Singapore is on board now too, keep checking back in there with ideas and stuff :biggrin2:

I love your radio-campaign! Woah!

I am pertified of talking to people on the phone though :tears::naughty:

Haha, petrified?

I made a complete freaktard of myself talking to one of the presenters!

I had this HUGE crush on him (I still do but don't tell Mark or he'll get the satisfaction of knowing he was right) and I was like "Well you know I just like you" and he was like "Um.....

O...Kkkkkkk?"

And then i realised he had taken it as I LIIIIIIKED him rather than just liked him...

Hah, it get's easier, you can usually find email addys on the radio station's websites :)

That's what I do when I'm too afraid to talk to someone ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
oh~~kiwi chinese is coming~

I wish mika should come to nz have a concert someday~I very want to c him~

:thumb_yello: welcome to our humble site...if there is anything you need help with you can ask ma, thats my job to make you feel welcome here!

I enjoy kiwis!

Sometimes I don't get all the bristles off the skin though, so it tickles the roof of my mouth. But all in all, they're very sweet.:cheerful_h4h:

hey guys

can you help me

Im entering the harmony film festival and the theme is joy

I want to go huge impact so I want to ask people all over the world

and since this forum is the largest spread im involved in I wanted to ask you the question

what is your idea of JOY?? (as in what kinds of things make you feel joy, and what is your interpritation of the word)

I need to have the film submitted by 5pm on the 15th of august

can anyone help me through any medium; video, voice, or even write it down below its up to you

I enjoy kiwis!

Sometimes I don't get all the bristles off the skin though, so it tickles the roof of my mouth. But all in all, they're very sweet.:cheerful_h4h:

I got half way through your comment before I reallised what kind of "kiwis" you were talking about haha :roftl::roftl::roftl:

actually we have the gold kiwi(fruit) that has no fur on it its so much better

how do you eat kiwi(fruit)? cos I seem to be the only one around here that actually eats the skin!

I got half way through your comment before I reallised what kind of "kiwis" you were talking about haha :roftl::roftl::roftl:

actually we have the gold kiwi(fruit) that has no fur on it its so much better

how do you eat kiwi(fruit)? cos I seem to be the only one around here that actually eats the skin!

You eat the skin? :blink:

What's it taste like?

Anyways, I came in here to let you know that you can start writingsome interesting info about NZ for the campaign... we don't have a deadline, so no rush! :thumb_yello:

You eat the skin? :blink:

What's it taste like?

Anyways, I came in here to let you know that you can start writingsome interesting info about NZ for the campaign... we don't have a deadline, so no rush! :thumb_yello:

yes I eat the skin! It tastes...nice...it doesnt taste very good without the fruit pulp there for it has little taste on its own...like eating apple peal! its got lots of fiber in it too, its good for you! am I the only one who eats their kiwi fruit like an apple!?!

yeah...I got the memo about it already!

someone Pmed me...and Ive been trying to contact the other kiwis to help me!!

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
:o sorry =)

BUT

this is plain silly. How do we get other NZer's on here? Mikas never gonna come to NZ if he has no support...

im here im here Im here Sorry ive been busy with job interviews all week!

but this week im free, Ill make the effort to at least check in on this thread every day!

Hello KiwiMikaFans!

Apparently its the school holidays now so I should have incresed time for MFC! WOOT!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Oh dear lord, what is there that's interesting about New Zealand???

Don't sell yourselves short. I think New Zealand is an amazing place - spectacular scenery, I'd like to live there if it wasn't so far away.:naughty:

theres nothing interesting except a very low population, lots of forest, heaps of beaches and lots of skiing mountains. other than that we're dead boring. i mean, we're the same size as the UK but our population is 4million. :blink:

living by a lake 30minutes from the beach and 1 1/2 hrs from the snow holds its charm for only a certain amount of time.

i'm getting outta here as soon as i'm 18.

theres nothing interesting except a very low population, lots of forest, heaps of beaches and lots of skiing mountains. other than that we're dead boring. i mean, we're the same size as the UK but our population is 4million. :blink:

living by a lake 30minutes from the beach and 1 1/2 hrs from the snow holds its charm for only a certain amount of time.

i'm getting outta here as soon as i'm 18.

Ditto to it all!

Only, if I have my way, I'll be out at 16 :o

No, everyone thinks we're part of Australia, they think we're just like them, musicians bring their music out here to test it on us and it if goes well then they bring it out in ozy... We're little ozy!

What's more, you can't be famous! It's a craphole of a music industry and you're famous here and nobody overseas know who TF you are!

But yes, other than that, New Zealand is perfect.

What's more, you can't be famous! It's a craphole of a music industry and you're famous here and nobody overseas know who TF you are!

I KNOW! the only good new zealand band is rapture ruckus. the rest are lousy copycats.

new zealand would be nice if it wasnt such a hole. i mean, its sad i know who ben lummis is.

• 3 weeks later...

come on guys its not that bad, ok yeah it is but there are other things like culture and kiwiana and stuff that is unique to new zealand that other non citizens find interesting, I think thats what theyre trying to get at!

you know when a famous actor comes here and said "I loved such and such so much Ill be back again"

thats the kind of things we need to get out! If none of yall can do it, ill try! theres more to new zealand than lord of the rings and flight of the concords!