The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

Hey!

Wow, I've missed heaps!

WELCOME BACK TEEGS :huglove:

I'd love to see Mika with something from Marino (just a random though) like a silly pompom hat or something. Aaah cuteness overload!

I'm still on a high from being replie TWICE! :yikes:

*But is not bragging :das*

Hey gorgeous!!!!

And of course you're not bragging :naughty:

Did you see that the US dates have been announced?

I know How tough NCEA is...its utter crap if you ask me!

LOVES IT!!! ITs awesomeness! mine wont be as cool...I have myself to film AND star AND edit! where you find friends who like mika? Id like to know!

I want to know where you got the song so I can use it in the video? am I missing something?

Tell me about it. Just found out exams start on the 17th, and go for two weeks, so, fingers crossed..

i don't think he'll come to NZ. for the major world tour next year, i hope so, but other than that :dunno:

i'll just hope i can make it to Oz. TOUR DATES MEEKS I NEED DATES!

I ripped the track off the video :blush-anim-cl:

*hides*

I don't have friends who like mika!! haha, thats why we filmed without the track playing, or they would have ripped my head off :lol3:

they're giving me heaps for it now.. when we were filming, and we got funny looks, they'd start screaming ITS ALL IN THE NAME OF MIKA!! and i'd be shuddup shuddup..:naughty:

Hey!

Wow, I've missed heaps!

I'm still on a high from being replie TWICE! :yikes:

*But is not bragging :das*

so i heard :das:

hey missy. hows the aftermath of the operation?

Hey gorgeous!!!!

And of course you're not bragging :naughty:

Did you see that the US dates have been announced?

Aaaw! You called me gorgeous :wub2:

No, not bragging at all!

In face, I don't even care!

Who IS Greg ANYWAY? :mf_rosetinted:

so i heard :das:

hey missy. hows the aftermath of the operation?

My eye has gone from being so red that I couldn't see the dark brown iris, to looking as if I've popped a blood vesel. It's a finny mottled red-yellow (yellow because of the bruising).

I'm still very easily tired because I'm off the drops and so my body's taking time to repare itself. But I'm really good! I'm even reading a novel!

My eye still tires but It's so much stronger than at the beginning when I had to watch skins with my back up agaonst the tv screen so I could hear it but didn't get the light :wink2:

How have you been?

That's cause you're special :wub2:

Very subtle :naughty:

Damn, if you were here, you'd understand why I can't reply you on the "Special" bit :das:

I know, I is the QUEEN of subtlty :roftl:

I sat down to a computer today and saw that the scrne had been left on paint and a sign drawn with the moust and that little paint brush saying:

"DO NOT TOUCH ME!

"I R JAMES'S"

Sorry, i had to share that because it's actually hilarious (IMO)

Oooh okay...

Here's your crown:

812crown.jpg

:teehee:

I think I did that when we had only one computer :teehee:... I think I was about 12 though... and I'm pretty sure I didn't talk like a lolcat... :blink:

YAYAYAYAYA! I get a crown! :yay: *feels special*

Yeah this guy, James, is about 15/16 and hangs out with my group. It's funny because they look up all sorts of either violent of dodgy stuff while they're in the IT lab and that had to be the most hilarious and innocent thing I saw the whole time there!

You know what? I was there again today and my guyfriend was on a laptop so I rested my arms on his shoulders and then my chin on his shoulder and spoke into his ear to make him uncomfortable and then James came and sat next to us and said something insulting to me (as a joke) and I said "Ok that's it! I'm giving you a hug! Let's face it, my hugs are worse than my spazzes" and I hugged him and then saw another friend of mine and hastled him for a short time and then watched family guy over another guy friend's shoulder.

Then this girl (I don't know her, she knows me. That's usually what happens) said to me "Arn't you going out with Kester?" Kester's another guy friend of mine.

I said "No. We never really went out in the first place"

"So who are you going out with now?"

"Nobody currently."

"Oh so you just flirt with loads of guys?"

"Yes. Yes that's exactly what I do. :blink::mf_rosetinted:"

"Yeah I think you do."

"Yeah. I'm a righty sl*t arn't I?"

"Yeah I think you are."

"Whatever." I hugged the first guy I spoke of (at the lap top).

That girl just answered her own silent question. I prefer to be friends with guys because they're very generally easier to deal with. Girls at this age can eb so catty!

I like to be one of the guys in my group, even if they think I'm a weirdo (I ask a lot of very foward and very silly and invasive questions).

Is anyone else in the same mind frame?

so there isn't any massive quoting..

that would be me :biggrin2:

*runs away*

Hahaha NIIIICE!

My Granddad said he always had lots of girlfriends and female friends and a lot of the time people mentioned he was very flirty. I think he's more sensitive and I'm...

Well, I'm a girlie but I also act a bit innocent or childlike with a lot of guys so they let their gard down thinking I'm not taking anything in.

I think girls don'tt like me because I'm a weirdo but guys like me because I provide comic relief but I'm trustworthy and let them into the female world without being too... LIKE OH MY GAWD!. You know?

It's come to my attention that people band together and there's quite often little cliches inside even the tight niped groups. I love to know what people think and it's just interesting.

Anyone agree?

Also I'm in a very pensive mood as of late. I just overreplied Charlotte when she was so quick :wink2:

YAYAYAYAYA! I get a crown! :yay: *feels special*

Yeah this guy, James, is about 15/16 and hangs out with my group. It's funny because they look up all sorts of either violent of dodgy stuff while they're in the IT lab and that had to be the most hilarious and innocent thing I saw the whole time there!

You know what? I was there again today and my guyfriend was on a laptop so I rested my arms on his shoulders and then my chin on his shoulder and spoke into his ear to make him uncomfortable and then James came and sat next to us and said something insulting to me (as a joke) and I said "Ok that's it! I'm giving you a hug! Let's face it, my hugs are worse than my spazzes" and I hugged him and then saw another friend of mine and hastled him for a short time and then watched family guy over another guy friend's shoulder.

Then this girl (I don't know her, she knows me. That's usually what happens) said to me "Arn't you going out with Kester?" Kester's another guy friend of mine.

I said "No. We never really went out in the first place"

"So who are you going out with now?"

"Nobody currently."

"Oh so you just flirt with loads of guys?"

"Yes. Yes that's exactly what I do. :blink::mf_rosetinted:"

"Yeah I think you do."

"Yeah. I'm a righty sl*t arn't I?"

"Yeah I think you are."

"Whatever." I hugged the first guy I spoke of (at the lap top).

That girl just answered her own silent question. I prefer to be friends with guys because they're very generally easier to deal with. Girls at this age can eb so catty!

I like to be one of the guys in my group, even if they think I'm a weirdo (I ask a lot of very foward and very silly and invasive questions).

Is anyone else in the same mind frame?

It was the prettiest and crown and also least old looking...

Sounds like that girl was very jealous that you get along so well with the boys... either that, or she's jealous and wants to be in your position (and be chummy with the boys)...

I wished I could talk to the guys as easily as other girls could, but I wasn't jealous... I managed to talk to the boys I went to school with in Wellington (the NSW one!)

Im kinda freaked out right now!

anyone have some security ideas...im rentin so it cant be something I have to install!

the dodgy black dude in my building just asked me "you live alone?" OMFG WTF! how do I answer that!

he freaks me out and I dont know why...I know that sounds a bit rasist but whatevers!

so I need some personal security!

this is the first time ive ever lived on my own, and its kinda scary!

Im kinda freaked out right now!

anyone have some security ideas...im rentin so it cant be something I have to install!

the dodgy black dude in my building just asked me "you live alone?" OMFG WTF! how do I answer that!

he freaks me out and I dont know why...I know that sounds a bit rasist but whatevers!

so I need some personal security!

this is the first time ive ever lived on my own, and its kinda scary!

I know how you can get Ro, just keep in mind it's possibly all in your head and he's possibly just wondering because you'renew... And you're probably looking at him through sunglasses and he's white :roftl:

That said, I always trust my instincts and encourage people to do so as well.

Maybe a gard dog or keeping some kind of weapon at the door (I know it sounds farfetched but I spend a lot of time alone and get REALLY scared occasionally when things go bump without someone to have made them go bump so it's there just for general protection), maybe do what they say to do on that add with putting a large, muddy pair of boots outside your door at the end of every day (don't let anyone see you take them inside in the morning - just so it looks like a big man lives with you or comes to see you often)...

Any ideas guys?

I know how you can get Ro, just keep in mind it's possibly all in your head and he's possibly just wondering because you'renew... And you're probably looking at him through sunglasses and he's white :roftl:

That said, I always trust my instincts and encourage people to do so as well.

Maybe a gard dog or keeping some kind of weapon at the door (I know it sounds farfetched but I spend a lot of time alone and get REALLY scared occasionally when things go bump without someone to have made them go bump so it's there just for general protection), maybe do what they say to do on that add with putting a large, muddy pair of boots outside your door at the end of every day (don't let anyone see you take them inside in the morning - just so it looks like a big man lives with you or comes to see you often)...

Any ideas guys?

Im sure this is not in my head...at least most of it!

this guy drives a merc. and lives in a state apartment!

I cant have a dog cos its an apartment building, same with the boots theyre likely to be stolen!

im not only looking because of him but because the building has a security door at the front but people let strangers in! It kinda defetes the purpose! im on the bottom floor so my windows are close to the ground, and I can see everyone that comes and goes from the carpark!

heightened security is a must for me to feel at ease especially at night becasue I live in an area that is known for gang and criminal activity...actually litterally just down the road fromWhere THIS HAPPENED:blink:

What sort of locks do you have on your doors? If it doesn't seem like enough, I'd be asking for a more secure lock... I lock the front door (and sometimes the back door too) when I'm at home cause there are ferals up the road... there's an area full of public housing tenants...

What sort of locks do you have on your doors? If it doesn't seem like enough, I'd be asking for a more secure lock... I lock the front door (and sometimes the back door too) when I'm at home cause there are ferals up the road... there's an area full of public housing tenants...

im a public housing tenant!

I have a peep hole...but im so much of a shortee I need a step ladder to look out of it! I really wish my door had a deadlock but it doesnt!

Forgive me, I only just now reading the comments in this thread because it seems Ive unsubscribed from this thread again somehow! :boxed:

Lollipop girl I dont quite understand your text...IDK if it was because I was half asleep at the time I read it but meh~!

But if you say to the public housing people that you feel unsafe and that a dead lock would make you feel safer, they might... or are your public housing people as useless as the ones here?

(I'm not in public housing, but the ones in Orange won't even kick out drug dealers and people wh trash houses :sneaky:)

But if you say to the public housing people that you feel unsafe and that a dead lock would make you feel safer, they might... or are your public housing people as useless as the ones here?

(I'm not in public housing, but the ones in Orange won't even kick out drug dealers and people wh trash houses :sneaky:)

they suck! I mean there are a few things they know in my house need fixed like a mold infested bathroom vent a dripping hot tap and a mouse infestation in the hot water cupboard...Ive been here almost a month now and now mice have escaped, made a hole in the drywall and I have mice running around my place and its up to ME to pay to get rid of them! MICE EWWWWWWWWW!

:blink:

Id be hard pressed to find a house at this price though! so I guess I cant complain!

they suck! I mean there are a few things they know in my house need fixed like a mold infested bathroom vent a dripping hot tap and a mouse infestation in the hot water cupboard...Ive been here almost a month now and now mice have escaped, made a hole in the drywall and I have mice running around my place and its up to ME to pay to get rid of them! MICE EWWWWWWWWW!

:blink:

Id be hard pressed to find a house at this price though! so I guess I cant complain!

That sucks... and mice are gross!

If you haven't already, I have a few suggestions about the mice... with the hole get some rat killer (like ratsak), throw it in there and get some steel wool and fill the hole up with that... you might need to cover the hole with something else... and put peanut butter or chocolate on the mouse traps...

The tap sounds like the washer needs to be replaced but I don't know howto fix that... and not sure about the mould... I'll see what I can find out and get back to you...

It sounds like an absolute dump, but it all depends on what you can afford..