The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

so you're not giving it to Mika in person at NYC? :no:

Nope... I couldn't afford it in the end, so I've sold my ticket.

But Caz (mikas_gal07) and Freddie are planning something special for when they give the book to Mika :wink2::naughty:

Nope... I couldn't afford it in the end, so I've sold my ticket.

But Caz (mikas_gal07) and Freddie are planning something special for when they give the book to Mika :wink2::naughty:

YAY! AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY i hope they get mika's attention! :woot_jump:

guys.. i've been thinking of mikaing a cloth MFC banner for when Mika comes to NZ.. we want to prove he has a dedicated, if small fan base here. :biggrin2:

i was thinking MIKA FAN CLUB NEW ZEALAND in white against black, and maybe any other extra writing in pale purple? :das:

YAY! AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY i hope they get mika's attention! :woot_jump:

guys.. i've been thinking of mikaing a cloth MFC banner for when Mika comes to NZ.. we want to prove he has a dedicated, if small fan base here. :biggrin2:

i was thinking MIKA FAN CLUB NEW ZEALAND in white against black, and maybe any other extra writing in pale purple? :das:

I sure hope so too... if the book doesn't, Freddie wrestling a 6ft inflatable croc sure will!

Sounds schmexy Charlotte! I'd love to see pics if/when you do it!

Oh, and I thought I better let you guys know that I am uploading pics of the book at this very moment, so once I get them uploaded I will put them in a new thread and put a link here...

Edited by nico_collard

hey peoples

its been a while since i posted here

by a while i mean a few days but I cant keep away

1. book looks great! i cant wait to see his face, someone should record his reaction

2. lionah all these things are completely normal...except the moving objects...lay off the vodka! :roftl:

3. Ive been busy! irritated I have exams in this friday and next tuesday, and then my 21st birthday is on the 24th! im positively ancient! lol

I would invite yall if I could!

but for yall who live up near auckland I should be coming up to auckland city around the 11th of july! just sayin!

So I'm writing this script for an NCEA drama play which we chose to call "Hansel and Gretal... And Lezal" and it's primarily the story of Hansel and Gratal but the chilldren, Hansel and Gretal have an illigitimate sister called Lezal who her mother died giving birth to and nobody really likes her that much.

It's infused at the beginning, with elements of the Sound of Music because we needed a German sounding name for Aria (Lezal) who didn't want to be a minor character lke the mom) so they're the VonClap chilldren!

Thoughts?

It's kind of the sequal to the last script I wrote with two other girls called "Three little pigs" about the three pigs whos mother kicks them out because she's moved onto better things (ie. a new boyfriend who's young and hot and she's sick of the pigs not doing anything) and the pigs (Bacon, Pork and Ham!) go off and the wolf decides to eat them and they end up eating HIM for dinner :wink2:

So I'm writing this script for an NCEA drama play which we chose to call "Hansel and Gretal... And Lezal" and it's primarily the story of Hansel and Gratal but the chilldren, Hansel and Gretal have an illigitimate sister called Lezal who her mother died giving birth to and nobody really likes her that much.

It's infused at the beginning, with elements of the Sound of Music because we needed a German sounding name for Aria (Lezal) who didn't want to be a minor character lke the mom) so they're the VonClap chilldren!

Thoughts?

It's kind of the sequal to the last script I wrote with two other girls called "Three little pigs" about the three pigs whos mother kicks them out because she's moved onto better things (ie. a new boyfriend who's young and hot and she's sick of the pigs not doing anything) and the pigs (Bacon, Pork and Ham!) go off and the wolf decides to eat them and they end up eating HIM for dinner :wink2:

storyline sounds very cool! AWESOMENESS!

Im 21 in 14 days and basically as well as exams I have to organise it all myself! BLEH! I cant wait till exams are over STRESS OUT!!

but anyway, 21, its so weird to even say!

I brought my 21 tiara, and I got it for $2 because it was broken, you can hardly notice, but I was like SWEET!

Im having cupcakes instead of a cake and stuff!

this year my party is all abour me, Im personalising it as much as I can, because all throughout highschool my birthdays were talored to suit my friends! I think I pissed on of my friends off by telling her that its my party and that she can come or not, but Im having it how I want it! I just got kinda annoyed when she started laying out ground rules about my party so she would come! SERIOUSLY!

I get it, shes religous, but I have friends of other religons that dont drink or gamble or anything and they dont have a problem! ARGH! [/Rant]

anyway...21 is pretty big! 21, ive got the key in the door never been 21 before omg Im positively ancient!

Thoughts?

Positively mad! I love it.

And, Rosina, You are right. No one should be telling you what to have or do at your party. It's your night. If they can't handle it then show them the door!!! hahaha!! Love the tiara idea. Never did that myself. My 21st, oh so long ago (10 years ago) was pretty good. We just hired a room and got drunk.. there was no expectations for anything. But I can't remember much after I drank a litre glass of midori and lemonade... :drunk_sing:

Anyway, things turn really fun after 21.. You'll see. :biggrin2:

storyline sounds very cool! AWESOMENESS!

Im 21 in 14 days and basically as well as exams I have to organise it all myself! BLEH! I cant wait till exams are over STRESS OUT!!

but anyway, 21, its so weird to even say!

I brought my 21 tiara, and I got it for $2 because it was broken, you can hardly notice, but I was like SWEET!

Im having cupcakes instead of a cake and stuff!

this year my party is all abour me, Im personalising it as much as I can, because all throughout highschool my birthdays were talored to suit my friends! I think I pissed on of my friends off by telling her that its my party and that she can come or not, but Im having it how I want it! I just got kinda annoyed when she started laying out ground rules about my party so she would come! SERIOUSLY!

I get it, shes religous, but I have friends of other religons that dont drink or gamble or anything and they dont have a problem! ARGH! [/Rant]

anyway...21 is pretty big! 21, ive got the key in the door never been 21 before omg Im positively ancient!

Oh yes I reember you telling me about that!

Something like nothing must contain sugar, no fizzy drinks... Or yeah.

No I remember, you sad "I mean, it's my party and I'll cry if I want to" :roftl:

You would cry too if it happened to YOU! :biggrin:

Merci Kelzy! :huglove:

OH MY GAWD :wub2::wub2:

Excuse me? do I know you? its Billie Joe Armstrong Guy from greenday! :biggrin2::wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

I have hundreds of tasty photos of him and the band

I am making quite a collection...and he gets Hawwwtter by the second...

:)

Positively mad! I love it.

And, Rosina, You are right. No one should be telling you what to have or do at your party. It's your night. If they can't handle it then show them the door!!! hahaha!! Love the tiara idea. Never did that myself. My 21st, oh so long ago (10 years ago) was pretty good. We just hired a room and got drunk.. there was no expectations for anything. But I can't remember much after I drank a litre glass of midori and lemonade... :drunk_sing:

Anyway, things turn really fun after 21.. You'll see. :biggrin2:

I must be one of the only people who didn't get drunk on their 21st.. I did for my 18th though... it more than made up for it!

If I don't speak to you before then, have a kick arse 21st Rosina!

ARGH! I hope I do get a chance to kick ass this birthday Im only turning 21 once

its just over a week till my 21st and im back to square 1!

I had hired a bus but of the 22 friends I invited only 3-4 have RSVP, there for no point for a bus! its winter so without a bus the whole beach thing doesnt work either!

to make matters worse, my cousin is taking her family to samoa and my grandmother happens to be going to auckland the same week as my birthday! my father wont come because there are girls there...and he is really afraid of people! my sister is coming so I guess that makes up the entire contingent of my family! my other cousins well they either cant be F***KEd or theyre working!

I mean seriously? theyve known about my birthday since 2 months ago, and they go and book other things on my 21st none the less!

its just over a week and I have no venue, no transport and no food or entertainment! I have a guest list to attend nothing! FML!!! :boxed:

Edited by RosinaKiwi

ARGH! I hope I do get a chance to kick ass this birthday Im only turning 21 once

its just over a week till my 21st and im back to square 1!

I had hired a bus but of the 22 friends I invited only 3-4 have RSVP, there for no point for a bus! its winter so without a bus the whole beach thing doesnt work either!

to make matters worse, my cousin is taking her family to samoa and my grandmother happens to be going to auckland the same week as my birthday! my father wont come because there are girls there...and he is really afraid of people! my sister is coming so I guess that makes up the entire contingent of my family! my other cousins well they either cant be F***KEd or theyre working!

I mean seriously? theyve known about my birthday since 2 months ago, and they go and book other things on my 21st none the less!

its just over a week and I have no venue, no transport and no food or entertainment! I have a guest list to attend nothing! FML!!! :boxed:

Well first thing: Do you REALLY want your sister there? :roftl:

Second: Why can't you have a big bash at yours if all else fails?

You only need a sterio for entertainment or you could always do a pub crawl...

Hmm... I'm sorry but I can't help! :hair:

Well first thing: Do you REALLY want your sister there? :roftl:

Second: Why can't you have a big bash at yours if all else fails?

You only need a sterio for entertainment or you could always do a pub crawl...

Hmm... I'm sorry but I can't help! :hair:

Im pretty much f**KED at this point!

I cant have it at my house, theres barely enough room for 3 people in the livingroom let alone 5

and I thought of a pub crawl, but a muslim and a cathloc doing a pub crawl?

your right, I probably dont want my sister there!

Its so not fair that my gran is not coming! shes my only living grandparent FFS! my cousins all got her for their 16th 18th and 21st birthday parties but when it comes to mine, she hasnt been to one of mine in 16 years!

Im pretty much f**KED at this point!

I cant have it at my house, theres barely enough room for 3 people in the livingroom let alone 5

and I thought of a pub crawl, but a muslim and a cathloc doing a pub crawl?

your right, I probably dont want my sister there!

Its so not fair that my gran is not coming! shes my only living grandparent FFS! my cousins all got her for their 16th 18th and 21st birthday parties but when it comes to mine, she hasnt been to one of mine in 16 years!

Tell her so.

hello people!

As mika Rep of new Zealand, I do like my job, but I would like to employ yall as my co-reps,

See, ive just realised Ive missed out on 3 new members on here from New zealand because I was too busy with exams! Im ususally on top of these things but during exams is the time i dont have time to check!

So...who wants to be Co-Representitive of New Zealand?

Racing horse you? you always seem to beat me to the introduction threads, maybe you could imform me of new enrollments? and be my co-rep when im too busy to welcome them? Or I may have to resign from the role all together!

21 in 4 Days! awkward sister still coming, parents coming, relatives still cant be bothered, my best friend is going to be the only guy yet again cos the others went home for the holidays! 4 days to go and I have people yet to RSVP so...ima go ahead and guess theyre not coming!