The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

It's funny you should mention this Rosina, as our rep is missing in action and I have no idea if we have any new Aussies signing up at all. whhooops :doh:

Ive been on here I just havent had time to check the introductions.

thats weird your rep usually possibly the first person to welcome even the kiwis! and invite them to your australian thread...she beats me to it...like she doenst sleep :teehee:

hello people!

As mika Rep of new Zealand, I do like my job, but I would like to employ yall as my co-reps,

See, ive just realised Ive missed out on 3 new members on here from New zealand because I was too busy with exams! Im ususally on top of these things but during exams is the time i dont have time to check!

So...who wants to be Co-Representitive of New Zealand?

Racing horse you? you always seem to beat me to the introduction threads, maybe you could imform me of new enrollments? and be my co-rep when im too busy to welcome them? Or I may have to resign from the role all together!

Haha for sure madam!! it would be my absolute pleasure. Consider me hired :thumb_yello:

Edited by racinghorse83

ARGH! I hope I do get a chance to kick ass this birthday Im only turning 21 once

its just over a week till my 21st and im back to square 1!

I had hired a bus but of the 22 friends I invited only 3-4 have RSVP, there for no point for a bus! its winter so without a bus the whole beach thing doesnt work either!

to make matters worse, my cousin is taking her family to samoa and my grandmother happens to be going to auckland the same week as my birthday! my father wont come because there are girls there...and he is really afraid of people! my sister is coming so I guess that makes up the entire contingent of my family! my other cousins well they either cant be F***KEd or theyre working!

I mean seriously? theyve known about my birthday since 2 months ago, and they go and book other things on my 21st none the less!

its just over a week and I have no venue, no transport and no food or entertainment! I have a guest list to attend nothing! FML!!! :boxed:

That is pretty sad... At least you can say they ow you now. Do u have any other ideas? or would it be possible to re-schedual?

My 16th is in september and im going to go to Taupo to my parents batch in Waitihanui with a whole bunch of friends and my parents will think im going alone LOL (I am a lie master) and we can have fun and do things we shounldn't. Any of you guys in the Taupo area could come if you want as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Would it be possible for any of u guys to PM me some of ur email addresses? I'm fine with it if u aren't comfortable giving me ur emails but I would have an easier time communicating with other NZMFCers though email cos my internets patheticly slow lol

sigh *bump*

we could at least expect to see you lot on here in the hols, you know :sneaky2:

:naughty:

ok ok im here...thanks for your text (it was you right?) thanx

*goes to listen*

ive been kicked out of home 2 days after my 21st birthday, exactly a month ago now, so ive been living on dialup internet, but honestly the internet is at the least of my priorities cos ive been living on a friends couch for the last month and I failed my uni exams! everythings just falling appart right now but I hope to come here when I can but dialup takes ages to load MFC

Hey guys! Would it be possible for any of u guys to PM me some of ur email addresses? I'm fine with it if u aren't comfortable giving me ur emails but I would have an easier time communicating with other NZMFCers though email cos my internets patheticly slow lol

my internet is slow too, my email is on my profile, feel free

• 3 weeks later...
ok ok im here...thanks for your text (it was you right?) thanx

*goes to listen*

ive been kicked out of home 2 days after my 21st birthday, exactly a month ago now, so ive been living on dialup internet, but honestly the internet is at the least of my priorities cos ive been living on a friends couch for the last month and I failed my uni exams! everythings just falling appart right now but I hope to come here when I can but dialup takes ages to load MFC

my internet is slow too, my email is on my profile, feel free

yeah, that was me :biggrin2:

oh, ro-de-ro!! thats AWFUL! things aren't going your way huh :no:

if you want, i can talk to rainbow sky about taking you over as NZ rep? only if you want to..

i'm on here every day, so it might make things easier? :dunno:

*peeks in*

RBSKY doesn't come on very often anymore... actually, a lot of the Aussies don't come on anymore but that's neither here nor there...

Maybe speak to Freddie? :dunno:

*sneaks out*

thanks tegan :huglove:

i might txt ro since shes not on the forum much, and see what she thinks, and then talk to fred. :dunno:

hello everyone! It has been a while since I have been on the forum but I have been on recently...I HAS INTERNETS BACK!!

I have my own apartment now, and have taken a break out of university so I should be online more often!

yeah, that was me :biggrin2:

oh, ro-de-ro!! thats AWFUL! things aren't going your way huh :no:

if you want, i can talk to rainbow sky about taking you over as NZ rep? only if you want to..

i'm on here every day, so it might make things easier? :dunno:

thanks tegan :huglove:

i might txt ro since shes not on the forum much, and see what she thinks, and then talk to fred. :dunno:

thanks for the text this morning! WOKE ME UP!! Its ok though, it was a good thing!

maybe we can get you an official title so we can work together on it! I like the idea of taking some the pressure off but I have more time now so Hopefully I can devote more time here on the forums!

Lifes pretty boring without you guys and without something to do since Ive taken a break from uni, Ive been fired because of the Economy and I have the apartment to myself and nobody ever really comes to visit cos its on the wrong side of town...

In other news...OMG! I LISTENED TO WE ARE GOLDEN!

I must admit I like it BETTER than grace kelly!

I think my neighbours must be sick of it by now!

we all should enter the video competition...we can get him to come here if we win! :teehee:

What do yall think of the new vegemite? Cheesey mite? I dont like it, I think since vegemite was marketed at vegetarians and now its mixed with an animal product, its a bit annoying for those vegetarians who love vegemite! and am I the only one who DOESNT like vegemite and cheese?

JUST saying!

And Dont EVEN get me started on New cadbury and palm oil!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

I don't like vegemite (ignoring the face that I crave it at times) but that just sounds stupid...

EDIT: Guys, even though there isn't any actual dates for Oz, is there any chance you would be heading over here for the concerts? I'm taking an order of flashing hearts and MFC badges and wanted to see who might be interested...

Or you can order some anyways...

I don't like vegemite (ignoring the face that I crave it at times) but that just sounds stupid...

EDIT: Guys, even though there isn't any actual dates for Oz, is there any chance you would be heading over here for the concerts? I'm taking an order of flashing hearts and MFC badges and wanted to see who might be interested...

vegemite and cream cheese mix...its on shelves and they call it |Vegemite "Name me ........" | EWWWW!

I think its going to be a mistake like the new cadbury chocolate or the "new coke" of the 80's

Im going to try to come over there...but I will have to see the dates!

I have a flashing heart but I have lost the battery and back off it so I guess I might need a new one! might be able to find more flashing hearts in New Zealand. I brought mine in auckland, people were selling them outside the aotea square on new years!

we havent yet been able to order some because None of us have credit cards...Im working on that one right now actually! I thought Id better get internet back before I thought of that though! Im back!

If you order some for us...how could we pay you? Ive never really done this kind of thing...the only thing Ive ever brought online was off itunes so...IDK what im doing!

I really hope that maybe he will come here when he goes to ausie but its just a hope! If we all enter the we are golden competition then we could win him come over here right? thats one of the prizes!

Im going to try to come over there...but I will have to see the dates!

I have a flashing heart but I have lost the battery and back off it so I guess I might need a new one! might be able to find more flashing hearts in New Zealand. I brought mine in auckland, people were selling them outside the aotea square on new years!

we havent yet been able to order some because None of us have credit cards...Im working on that one right now actually! I thought Id better get internet back before I thought of that though! Im back!

If you order some for us...how could we pay you? Ive never really done this kind of thing...the only thing Ive ever brought online was off itunes so...IDK what im doing!

I really hope that maybe he will come here when he goes to ausie but its just a hope! If we all enter the we are golden competition then we could win him come over here right? thats one of the prizes!

I can order them no worries! I have a visa debit card so it's all good... Payment... ummmmmm... how about you put a few NZ things in a box for me and send it over? Kind of like a mini mika mail... unless you want to give me money :naughty:

If you guys can't make it, maybe you could put together a little NZ package for him just to remind him that you exist? We can ask him about NZ too...

I'm determined to get this area toured properly!

I can order them no worries! I have a visa debit card so it's all good... Payment... ummmmmm... how about you put a few NZ things in a box for me and send it over? Kind of like a mini mika mail... unless you want to give me money :naughty:

If you guys can't make it, maybe you could put together a little NZ package for him just to remind him that you exist? We can ask him about NZ too...

I'm determined to get this area toured properly!

I sent something last time he came to australia... I think I gave it to "Mouselle" (SP?)

theres a video of him receaving it out there somewhere!

Im going to try my best to actually make it there this time if he doesnt come to new zealand!

(which btw he should come here since we already know he knows we exist and he knows he has fans here so it just totally sucks that he forgets when booking tours!)

If none of us can come I think we all should make a package up for him anyways!

and sure! we can pay you in mini mika mail if you so wish!

where the rest of you Kiwis @? I can almost hear an echo in this thread right now!

Well; this is how it is for me;

I've got NCEA exams in November, which can't be resat unless you're in hospital with a coma (yeah they're that tough. bleh.)

I've talked to my dad, and me and him'll come over for at least one aussie gig if he plays at either the start (first 7 days) or end (last 5 days) of november. otherwise, i cant come :crybaby:

if i cant come (and i promise i will do everything within my power to come) i'll put together a bunch of NZ stuff for Mika. I can get stuff at a nice discount (the joys of living in Oto, NZ's prime tourist town, is that theres NZ related stuff coming out our ears.)

I can't really afford a flashing heart if i'm putting together NZ stuff for Mika as well as ordering several copies of TBWKTM etc.. which i'm doing regardless./. thanks for asking though teegs.

I've got NCEA exams in November, which can't be resat unless you're in hospital with a coma (yeah they're that tough. bleh.)

I've talked to my dad, and me and him'll come over for at least one aussie gig if he plays at either the start (first 7 days) or end (last 5 days) of november. otherwise, i cant come :crybaby:

if i cant come (and i promise i will do everything within my power to come) i'll put together a bunch of NZ stuff for Mika. I can get stuff at a nice discount (the joys of living in Oto, NZ's prime tourist town, is that theres NZ related stuff coming out our ears.)

I can't really afford a flashing heart if i'm putting together NZ stuff for Mika as well as ordering several copies of TBWKTM etc.. which i'm doing regardless./. thanks for asking though teegs.

Okay then... least your dad is willing to bring you!

Also, he's planning on coming over next year, so if you don't make it for this one, I'm sure you can make it for the other ones...

I just thought I'd ask seeing as you've mentioned coming over here if Meeks does...

I know How tough NCEA is...its utter crap if you ask me!

Im going to order several Flashing hearts and make up a very big package to pay... thats ok right teegs?

oh and guys.. my WAG video!

it isn't submitted yet.. i'm thinking of changing it again.

LOVES IT!!! ITs awesomeness! mine wont be as cool...I have myself to film AND star AND edit! where you find friends who like mika? Id like to know!

I want to know where you got the song so I can use it in the video? am I missing something?

Okay then... least your dad is willing to bring you!

Also, he's planning on coming over next year, so if you don't make it for this one, I'm sure you can make it for the other ones...

I just thought I'd ask seeing as you've mentioned coming over here if Meeks does...

Is it ok for me to get a few glow hearts and send you a ncie package to make up for it!

Im applied for my passport last week...Its the first time I have had one since I was a kid so there is no way of fast track!

I really hope I can go this time! I tried to make it last time!

Im going to order several Flashing hearts and make up a very big package to pay... thats ok right teegs?

Is it ok for me to get a few glow hearts and send you a ncie package to make up for it!

Im applied for my passport last week...Its the first time I have had one since I was a kid so there is no way of fast track!

I really hope I can go this time! I tried to make it last time!

Absolutely! I'm happy for you guys to put together a parcel to swap for flashing hearts... I'll order in October, depending on when the concerts are on...