secret Mika-book

Karolin'

Look, I've seen here lots of fan projects , such as trousers , shirts, art...

but I can't do that all :blush-anim-cl: , so I decided to make aspecial book. It will be composed of fan's written stories( how Mika changed your life, your letter u'd like him to read, poems , fairies , EVERYTHING that is written). but it's a secret !

( you know , if Mika reads forums , it wouldn't be interesting if he could read all stories before they'd be composed in special book)

so hope you'll help me to make the book sending smth to me personally:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :naughty:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look' date=' I've seen here lots of fan projects , such as trousers , shirts, art...

but I can't do that all :blush-anim-cl: , so I decided to make aspecial book. It will be composed of fan's written stories( how Mika changed your life, your letter u'd like him to read, poems , fairies , EVERYTHING that is written). but it's a secret !

( you know , if Mika reads forums , it wouldn't be interesting if he could read all stories before they'd be composed in special book)

so hope you'll help me to make the book sending smth to me personally:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :naughty:

I am very happy that you like my MIKALICIOUS picture :thumb_yello:

sorry to burst your bubble but we've already done a scrapbook lol...maybe this could be for the ones who didnt get involved last time :)

yeah thats what i thought :)

many ppl were not in it.... "only" 80 something ppl lol

im still so proud of the work we did!

sorry to burst your bubble but we've already done a scrapbook lol...maybe this could be for the ones who didnt get involved last time :)

the scrapbook part 2, the revenge :mf_rosetinted:

I came too late to forum to take part in the scrapbook thing.

the scrapbook part 2, the revenge :mf_rosetinted:

I came too late to forum to take part in the scrapbook thing.

yeah idd... but to be clear... it really is like the scrapbook right? It's not like you have to write a story story, like a fictive one?

and idd, is there a format you have to respect?

can i take a look at it?

maybe u did the same thing , but...I want not just scrapbook smth like " look how we love you!!!"

it'll be absolutely spesial things to make Mika think about it. U know , like.. em .. look at my new thread!! "main Mika's question"