Mika's Mascot's

CazGirl

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me too, I would have nagged a bit more for a meeting, I would have persuaded my mate to hang around much longer even tho it was pouring down, I would have got there sooner so we got to the front and annoyed everyone by blocking out their view with ny huge hat, lmao I would have had the guts to go up and talk to Mikas family and other members of the band instead of being bloody shy

Me too lol!!!

Cherisse and Mikey were like RIGHT next to us and I didn't even dare say hello!!! :blink::thumbdown:

And THEN I heard that some people got to meet him like half an hour after the gig even though we were told he wasn't coming out because he wasn't feeling well.... so went home. If only I'd waited!!!

Anyways, this is a great idea CazGirl, wish you luck in getting all your information and stuff.

I have to say the thought of being a Lollipop Girl has crossed my mind many times but living where I do it is not possible cos everything is in bloomin London!!! :thumbdown:

Would be SUCH a FAB job though!!

Oooo Caz if Ophelia Bitz (who is so lovely and likes a chat!) is only doing the UK is he going to be a Big Girl short as I have worked out how I could do it!!- could sleep while travelling and through the day and work on a night with my resserved energy!!!

I have the assets needed and will bring some tape just incase!! LOL!! xx

As I said to you earlier, My daughter vix kinda suggested the same thing as she mailed someone on Tuesday I think it was about it, but they told her that Lollipop girls frock is tailor made and they didn't need anyone at the moment or something like that, maybe she didn't mail the right contact but lol...it's not the kind of job vacancy you see in the job centre is it lol.

.:naughty:

Her dress is tailor made...poor lollipop girl can't eat the lollipop's incase her dress don't fit her anymore!

Only take the job if u can eat the lollipops!

You know, I was talking to my dad about Mika.

In the car, he picked me up from the station, was a nice day and we were just talking casually.

A conversation that could change my life?

Maybe.

We were talking about how I couldn't go to Mika's shooting of Big Girl (You are Beautiful) and I don't quite know how we got onto it, but my dad said:

Dad: Why don't you write to Mika asking to be a Mascot?

Me: ... A MASCOT?!

Dad: You know like a lollipop girl or something. Dress up and hand out lollipops or whatever. [bearing in mind my dad actually had no idea Mika already does this]

Me: Oh he already has those.

Dad: Does he? Well, it must have been a good idea as he already does it!

And I just stopped and thought for a moment.

Why not?

Let's think of the reasons why I'd love to do it, and why I think I would be good for the part. Not only am I a huge fan of Mika, BUT;

I love to travel, seeing different places

I love mixing with new people

Am not afraid to dress up, and I won his dress up competition

I act, so I can get into character

I have been dancing since I was 4, so I am used to bizarre and wacky outfits

Luckily i Know Ophelia Bitz on MySpace, one of his Big Girl Mascots, so I have sent her a message asking what agency she works for etc.

I talked to my mum about it also and she was like "oh I don't think it's a good idea, think of the travelling, getting there and back" etcetc (she's so weird, everytime an opportunity like, being an extra comes up, my mum always wants me to do it but I turn it down. Soon as I think of something I want to do she dismisses it).

So. I am asking everyone's opinion here.

Do YOU think it's a good idea?

I have a lot of experience with theatres and stages etc as I come from a creative family and would love to give this a shot.

But, I was thinking, with all this travelling wouldn't the agency pay for like, hotels and stuff since they're always on the road?

I'm so confused. Hopefully I'll get a reply from Ophelia soon.

that sounds so cool, i wish my dad was like yours he hates mika probably because i play his music non stop..anyway i think if you find a way to do it, you should go for it, if you like acting and stuff anf your a mika fan it sounds perfect.

Originally Posted by sparkly1 viewpost.gif

As I said to you earlier, My daughter vix kinda suggested the same thing as she mailed someone on Tuesday I think it was about it, but they told her that Lollipop girls frock is tailor made and they didn't need anyone at the moment or something like that, maybe she didn't mail the right contact but lol...it's not the kind of job vacancy you see in the job centre is it lol.

The thing is he has lots of Lollipop girls, depending how big the gig is I think, and so they must ALL be the same shape and size...maybe Lollipop girl has been CLONED!!

But until one of us can find out who to contact to ask the question...then it looks like a closed door :thumbdown:(poop), I mean I bet he could get lots of lollipop girls for cheap...even free lol, it would be good if he used different ones at different gigs around the country, maybe doing some kinda contest or have a waiting list of something, or offer it up for works ex for those who want it, like vix and Caz (vix is after a gap year and wants performing experience and to raise funds for next year),

so MIKA if your reading...drop us a line ha ha (as if). I have been hunting for a pic I took of our Vix when she was about 4 as I made her a frock exactly like Lollipop girls as she used to tap dance to "Pretty Baby" in it, awww she was the ORIGINAL LOLLIPOP GIRL before she was even invented heh heh.

well, im a crap mika stalker, i do not know of these lollipop girls you speak of!!

so like, he has lollipop girl mascots to give out lollipops?

yum, i want a lollipop. i also cannot get the word lollipop out of my mind! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol! i love you all, really i do!

i know the dress is tailor made...but...they can always make more...right? haha! *winces*

errrm. well i dont really know what i want to do with my life...apart from marry, have children. that shizz. career wise not a clue. i think this is why it would be a good idea to do this...ive been performing all my life, i have the experience, now is a good time to see if its what i want to do!

besides....i'll be glad to travel the world lol not just the UK tour! so mika...if you're reading...:wink2:

Hi caz having read a lot of your posts and seen your wonderful video I think you are a born entertainer BUT

whilst you are 18 years of age and, realistically, now is the time to be pursuing your dreams before settling down, you should really consider all your options carefully.

As people have mentioned, a lot of the lollipop girls seem to be friends/family of his and from what I can gather, often change frequently. If you go and sign up to an agency then there is a possibility that they will make you do other gigs aas well as Mika's, thats even if you're lucky enough to get a part as a lollipop girl.

As far as I am aware there is no such 'lollipop girl' agency and any agency girls used are from different ones across the country. These girls work some really ****ty hours and like your family have already expressed, work for some ****ty people too so please bear that in mind.

If you are lucky enough to fulfil your dream then I wish you all the luck in the world, you certainly would be fantastic at it!

connections like ME she says rofl! Connections!

I have no connections haha...

but yes DaisyLou you are right! maybe i could be big girl? haha XD

No Silly Billy (Brown!)!!

You aren't made for Big Girl you are a thin young thing!!

Its me that was for that part!!! LOL!!! the outfit would match my eyes!! LOL!

If only!-MIKA are you lurking LOL!!

xx

Hi caz having read a lot of your posts and seen your wonderful video I think you are a born entertainer BUT

whilst you are 18 years of age and, realistically, now is the time to be pursuing your dreams before settling down, you should really consider all your options carefully.

As people have mentioned, a lot of the lollipop girls seem to be friends/family of his and from what I can gather, often change frequently. If you go and sign up to an agency then there is a possibility that they will make you do other gigs aas well as Mika's, thats even if you're lucky enough to get a part as a lollipop girl.

As far as I am aware there is no such 'lollipop girl' agency and any agency girls used are from different ones across the country. These girls work some really ****ty hours and like your family have already expressed, work for some ****ty people too so please bear that in mind.

If you are lucky enough to fulfil your dream then I wish you all the luck in the world, you certainly would be fantastic at it!

oh I quite agree. I know there's no no "lollipop girl" agency lol that would just be weird! But it's just hard knowing where to start.

I have sat down and I have thought about other options, like what to do career wise. I don't have a clue.

I sing, but haven't done a lot with it.

I dance. I've been dancing since I was 4.

On and off acting.

I draw, but not done a lot with that either.

I don't think I could cope being a famous singer. Unless I was in a Japanese pop group called Morning Musume. But I don't speak Japanese. Don't think that would go down too well.

I couldn't cope with being a dancer. My sister is already one and despite having performed for so many years, my stamina is poo.

Acting...I'd love to be in a film, but there's so many people better than me. haha, maybe I could be an extra!

Drawing...well could not do that. I don't want to animate, I don't want to be a comic artist...bleh...

But if I were Mika's Mascot, a lot of my experiences on stage (singing, dancing, acting) would really come out and I would be using what I have, which is why I'd love to be one so much!

My sister (the dancer) has done costume character work in between finding other dancing jobs so she definitely knows what it's like. But...I just wanna be lollipop girl.

haha. A tad selfish, I know...

and Daisylou, I'm not a skinny little thing at all! lmao! I'm a size 10-12, which I know is AVERAGE, but only on an AVERAGE HEIGHT woman. I am five foot lol

LOL!!! Arhh, Caz, you'd make a lovely little lollipop girl. ;+) Wonder if Mika wants any new characters....? LOL!!!:thumb_yello:

awww I do hope so! But *sigh* the only contact I have is Ophelia, aka Big Girl, and she's her own agent and I can't keep asking her for everything lol tis a bit unfair...if anyone's gonna meet Mika anytime soon *lol* fancy asking for me? PLEEEAAASE?!?!!?

haha, u never know, he might say "oh yes i read about that on the forum!" haha!

awww I do hope so! But *sigh* the only contact I have is Ophelia, aka Big Girl, and she's her own agent and I can't keep asking her for everything lol tis a bit unfair...if anyone's gonna meet Mika anytime soon *lol* fancy asking for me? PLEEEAAASE?!?!!?

haha, u never know, he might say "oh yes i read about that on the forum!" haha!

Well, you never know...he does read the forums afterall. :naughty: It's so lovely what he does innit- ya know, having lollipop girls and that - brilliant!!!! He has really bought the fun back into the world. :thumb_yello:

Well, you never know...he does read the forums afterall. :naughty: It's so lovely what he does innit- ya know, having lollipop girls and that - brilliant!!!! He has really bought the fun back into the world. :thumb_yello:

definitely. before that concert, I knew they were gonna be there, but I was so mesmerised when I saw all the characters! I was like a baby in a new place - constantly looking around, fazed by everything! I can only remember what they were wearing (obviously) can't remember their faces at all. God, if I ever dreamed about being a lollipop girl there and then I would have asked god dammit!

definitely. before that concert, I knew they were gonna be there, but I was so mesmerised when I saw all the characters! I was like a baby in a new place - constantly looking around, fazed by everything! I can only remember what they were wearing (obviously) can't remember their faces at all. God, if I ever dreamed about being a lollipop girl there and then I would have asked god dammit!

Awww, i met one of them on Thursday. She was lovely. Nice to have a good natter. She was on the tele for the Radio 1 thing.

It's so lovely what he does innit- ya know, having lollipop girls and that - brilliant!!!! He has really bought the fun back into the world.

Your telling me, when I go about my work singing his songs, it lifts my mood, then it lifts ppl's around me cos (although I know I am just as good a singer as MIKA:lmfao::lmao:) they say they like to hear me happily wailing like a banshee around Argos ha ha ha.

PS. has anyone noticed yet my favourite colour is PURPLE

I knew you would all be very interested in that.

If he ever invents some new character (our Vix already made a new one up for him and her whole life story ha ha), then I want to be the lusty old biddy one (OOO YOUNG MAN style) mwahahahaha:bleh:

hahaha! Viv I love your idea!

I have an idea for Mika's next competition

DRAW A CHARACTER, AND GIVE THEM A LIFE STORY!

The winner gets their new character featured on the album

hahaha! Mika, if you're reading....:naughty:

come on it's a good idea! Well done Viv and Vix!