My Night Spent With Mika!!

daisylou

daysilou, that's a super birthday!

mika is our doll, really friendly and, if i dare say, a mediterranean guy...he squeezed you strongly and he shows his affection a lot....looks like an italian! ah ah ah :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great evey1 gets to see him but me :(

I cant do this anymoreee , sniff sniff

why wont he come to belgium? and not to rock werchter , to give a concert here !!!??

2 days ago i saw beyonce and talked to her , took pics .. and i said to myself.. i wld change this VIP ticket to see Mika !!! I WANT MIKAAAA !!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(

SNIFFFFFFF !!

ur sooo luckyy !!!

What an excellent telling of the night. It was so wet wasn't it? I'm glad you had a great time, well the best time I should say. I can't believe it was a week ago about now that he came on stage. I've been on a high ever since.

Yayy Daisy that was a Fab Report it brings it all flooding back to me the memories...being drenched from the rain Yet not caring as Mika was standing right next to us :biggrin2:

and YESSSS Beware of ice man he doesnt care who anybody is he will push anyone and give them the stare :naughty:

Oh my GOSH. Ok. I'm totally telling Mika it's my birthday...

Lucky lucky girl! :)

LOOOL!

- "Hey Mika it's my birthday, Marry me??" :naughty::wub2::roftl: LOOOOOL

Hopefully he'll be all; Why not! :lmao::biggrin2:

Thank you so much for you report, Daisy. I'm so happy for you! Thanks again for writing so much about it (remembering the dialogues and putting them up....:thumb_yello: ) ...although I didn't really feel he could be a diva it's good to hear your confirmation about that :biggrin2:

THAT's AMAZING

Did he know that it's your birthday?? Or why did he kissed you so many times ??

LOOOL! yeah, what's your secret!!! :lmao::lmfao:

Haha, sorry, I'm in a weird mood today :naughty::roftl: :roftl:

Great evey1 gets to see him but me :(

I cant do this anymoreee , sniff sniff

why wont he come to belgium? and not to rock werchter , to give a concert here !!!??

2 days ago i saw beyonce and talked to her , took pics .. and i said to myself.. i wld change this VIP ticket to see Mika !!! I WANT MIKAAAA !!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(

SNIFFFFFFF !!

ur sooo luckyy !!!

Don't be sad. I thought he'll come to belgium soon.. edit: Just saw that you said not to werckter. But I'm sure there will be another chance to see him one day

daisylou,

you are either the luckiest girl on the planet or you know Mika from a previous life. Holy cow! 6 KISSES! If that happened to me I would gladly die and go to heaven! :wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2: BTW - happy birthday! But something tells me it already is - a very, very happy birthday!!!!

Cheers!:thumb_yello: