Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

I think I'll wait to see it original, violet. but I wanted to say I am curious to see the cover and I cared to repeat once again thank you all for your hard work!

hurrah for violet!!! :groupwave:

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:toot:hip hip hurrah hip hip huurah hip hip hurrah:toot:

oh she's a jolly good fellow oh she's a jolly good fellow, oh she's.........:punk:ok ok Ill shut up now lol.

:woot_jump:

seems like mr ill one could do with these lovely messages right now, it may cheer him up to know us at MFC love the bones offv'e him poor wee bairn of sicky ness.

can I listen to it even if I asked not to be added in the public one? (if I got the whole thing right...:bleh: )

Of course, but you have to delete some stuff from your mailbox first, Miss Eir :biggrin2:

hmmmm i dunno what to do:shocked: I have the same situation as eir, did participate, asked not to make my message public, but i'd like to listen to the messages as well:shocked:

BUT the problem is: I want to hear the voices, it must be soooo cool to hear all those different accents from different places! But I don't really want to hear the messages cause I'd feel akward listening to them... hmmm DILEMMA....

euh

okay! can i have the link as well please??:naughty:

I just want everyone to know that Violet Sky is a genius. She has done herself, the Mika Fan Club and Mika very proud. I hope you are pleased with what you have done Violet, because you should be.

hmmmm i dunno what to do:shocked: I have the same situation as eir, did participate, asked not to make my message public, but i'd like to listen to the messages as well:shocked:

BUT the problem is: I want to hear the voices, it must be soooo cool to hear all those different accents from different places! But I don't really want to hear the messages cause I'd feel akward listening to them... hmmm DILEMMA....

euh

okay! can i have the link as well please??:naughty:

Same with me...I'd really love to hear all the messages even if I voted no in the poll.:blush-anim-cl: But it'd be so excititing to hear them...I didn't want anyone to hear mine because I was/am worried that someone might find it too ridiculous.:roftl: Not to mention that my voice sounds really awful.:biggrin2:

However I'd like the link too, if it's possible.

I just want everyone to know that Violet Sky is a genius. She has done herself, the Mika Fan Club and Mika very proud. I hope you are pleased with what you have done Violet, because you should be.

No, not a genius, but demented and Mika-ized, for sure.

I'm already pleased that you like my stuff, and I'd be soo pleased to see that the recipient also likes it ...:blush-anim-cl: But for the cover design I really don't know, maybe he'll find it just weird because he doesn't really know what is going on in here :roftl::lmao:

Well I cannot imagine any way in which he will not love this, including the gorgeous cover. He is one lucky ducky to have so many people loving him, but boy oh boy does he deserve it!!! :biggrin2::naughty:

I can't listen to it, because the service is at full capacity.:naughty::blink: I hope I'll be able to do it soon.

Violet_sky don't worry!! Mika will love it...I'm sure of that. The cover is truly amazing and outstanding!:wink2::thumb_yello:

Violet Sky, I want to add that I really like your speaking voice. It's so warm and friendly!

Yes, I think so! Lovely voice violet!

Aw, thank you, in fact I think my voice is awful and I truly hate my accent. Actually I wanted to leave my message out of the 'public' version but then I thought 'Nah, you can't do this, host that project and then leave your message out :thumbdown: ...' - LOL, haha, but, thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Well I cannot imagine any way in which he will not love this, including the gorgeous cover. He is one lucky ducky to have so many people loving him, but boy oh boy does he deserve it!!!

So true! :thumb_yello:

Violet_sky don't worry!! Mika will love it...I'm sure of that. The cover is truly amazing and outstanding!

WONDERFUL WOOORK!!!

I dunno if you have understood I liked it

Gah, I'm so happy that you like it, really!

some of you sing so well!

True! You know who you are! :thumb_yello:

mine is awful.........

I don't want to hear any of that nonsense, Eir! :sneaky2:

You KNOW that it's not true! Your message is supercute and I soo love your italian accent. If you go on talking **** about your message I'll upload it and provide the link so that the others can check, too and tell you off! :naughty:

Lol, why didn't I take part in this?

I don't know.... too busy reincarnating as a juicy pineapple? :shocked: