Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I must confess it: I felt sooo stupid after recording my message... To make matters worse, I was born in a country where english is not the native language. I hope Mika understands my 20 secs. of chatter. I didn't know what to say, either. I was on the verge of asking him to come to my country and marry me... :naughty: But I couldn't muster enough courage to say that. :bleh:

Daisy, honestly, don't worry about your accent, really, there are many people in the project whose mothertongue is not English, me included. Really not a problem. I'd even say that Mika for sure will appreciate the obvious diversity of his fanbase :thumb_yello:

Daisy, honestly, don't worry about your accent, really, there are many people in the project whose mothertongue is not English, me included. Really not a problem. I'd even say that Mika for sure will appreciate the obvious diversity of his fanbase :thumb_yello:

Is there a ceratin order you're putting the clips in, or can we request a spot?

Is there a ceratin order you're putting the clips in, or can we request a spot?

I'd say it would be fair to go for the alphabetical order if eveybody agrees.

But I am open for other suggestions if wished...

oh my god I will record my message NOW, and I really don't know what to say lol!! AAAAH! I feel stupid :blink:

Don't worry the inspiration will come ! Actually I had so much to say I found it really hard to make it short and fit into 20 seconds !!! :blink:

Will you be doing yours in french or english ?

I did mine mostly in french but there's a little english in there... That's the way I talk pretty much all the time... french sprinkled with a few english expressions here and there ! :naughty:

Don't worry the inspiration will come ! Actually I had so much to say I found it really hard to make it short and fit into 20 seconds !!! :blink:

Will you be doing yours in french or english ?

I did mine mostly in french but there's a little english in there... That's the way I talk pretty much all the time... french sprinkled with a few english expressions here and there ! :naughty:

ahah lol I did two messages. I don't know which to choose!! I did not realized 20 seconds was THAT short!!

I did mine in french. There is one of my message I say like : "you're the greatest...of all" ahah but I think that sucks. I think I should say "You're the greatest ever!" like in the Washington interview ahah anyways... at the end I say KETCHINNNG! really loud I hope it won't sound too... LOL :roftl:

Thank you, sunshine931, space and tungchoi :flowers2:

Sunshine, yours made my head spin - LOL, I wish I could switch languages as easily as you *envy* :biggrin2: I think it's great!

Space and tung, you're cute :wub2:

Thank you all sooo much, this is getting huge, we have messages from literally all over the globe, I love you! :huglove:

Thank you, sunshine931, space and tungchoi :flowers2:

Sunshine, yours made my head spin - LOL, I wish I could switch languages as easily as you *envy* :biggrin2: I think it's great!

Space and tung, you're cute :wub2:

Thank you all sooo much, this is getting huge, we have messages from literally all over the globe, I love you! :huglove:

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!:huglove: :huglove: :huglove: It's a huge work you're doing, and I thank you for that from the bottom of my heart. I only hope Mika will hear and like all our messages, because they were recorded with all our love and admiration. He deserves it and much more!!!

Thank you, Olka, for your dinky message, so gorgeous :thumb_yello:

You're great violet_sky!

I appreciate your work :flowers2:

I feel a little bit embarrassed and silly after sending this message :blush-anim-cl:

Nevertheless I'm very glad :biggrin2:

LOL are you laughing at me? HEY MY MESSAGE IS COOL OK? :punk: is it because you understand french?? I hate you lol

:biggrin2:

Oh no, you misunderstood me, I LOVE your message, it's just hilarious and will surely evoke at least a major giggle, j'en suis sûr. :biggrin2:

Another big thank you goes to Monco :flowers2: