Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

YAY i'm dl it now can't wait!!!

Violet sky u r amazing...i'm sure he'll love it...gosh i really really love ur art work on the cd!! and thanks for doing this!

*puss och kram*:wub2:

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

soooooo how's this project going ? Can't wait to hear the final result !! :biggrin2:

PMed you, sunshine :biggrin2:

YAY! it sounds soooo cute! put a smile on my face! im sure mika will LOVE it!

btw u can put mine in there for ppl to hear to :)

i had voted yes...but don't see my name...that's weird

I've uploaded a new version icluding your messages. :original:

lol

my singing is CRAP

i feel stupid for putting it on

'Kepp rocking your bad self'

yours was wicked =]

I thought it was so sweet that you sang : ]

I would've sang, but because I only sing for myself, that would've been a little difficult haha.

I just said whatever came to mind...I'm crazy haha

lol

my singing is CRAP

i feel stupid for putting it on

'Kepp rocking your bad self'

yours was wicked =]

Mika says his "dancing" is crap, but he does it with meaning.

So, be proud! You're singing was sincere...most important part and that is what makes it all the more endearing (because you weren't "showing off") :thumb_yello:

I listened to the messages and they were all very nice so no need for regretting for anyone.:thumb_yello: I think it's sweet that people sing here, I also attempted to sing but I chose not to make it public, for your sake also :naughty::blink:

No, not a genius, but demented and Mika-ized, for sure.

I'm already pleased that you like my stuff, and I'd be soo pleased to see that the recipient also likes it ...:blush-anim-cl: But for the cover design I really don't know, maybe he'll find it just weird because he doesn't really know what is going on in here :roftl::lmao:

When I saw the cover the first thought was: "Oh how Mika will UNDERSTAND this!":biggrin2: Expecially about the bed, I guess he remembers what he told himself:naughty:

P.S. violet, the same about your greeting card. It was very pretty and sweet, with the best references ever. I can already imagine Mika smiling when he sees your card. ;):thumb_yello:

Mika says his "dancing" is crap, but he does it with meaning.

So, be proud! You're singing was sincere...most important part and that is what makes it all the more endearing (because you weren't "showing off")

Yes, so true, Suzy, I said it in several PMs so far: Nobody has to hide anywhere for their message. They are all so lovely, unique and straight from the heart and Mika will see this. Well done, I'm proud of you all!

When I saw the cover the first thought was: "Oh how Mika will UNDERSTAND this!" Expecially about the bed, I guess he remembers what he told himself

P.S. violet, the same about your greeting card. It was very pretty and sweet, with the best references ever. I can already imagine Mika smiling when he sees your card. ;)

Oh, you like my card :blush-anim-cl: thank you! *** Wowzah, just checked yours and have to say: Wow, just WOW. :biggrin2:

And about the references -LOL, it was fun to make, I just hope he'll recognize the references as such and will not just think I'm :insane: - oh nevermind, I'm satisfied if he thinks I'm insane, too. :biggrin2: After all I am.

Thanks Violet_sky for the great job you did!!!! I absolutelly love the cover and, of course, the messages Can't wait till Mika sees and hears it

Thank YOU everyone! :flowers2: WE did it. :original:

Great job, darlin´!!! ;)

Thank you ever so much :blush-anim-cl:

Plus: Reminder for all participants: Cover pics and 'public' version of the messages are online, PM me if you want to see the pics/get the message dl link.

:snog: that's for everyone who sent messages as they are all so cute and lovely and he is sooooo gonna love this unique and personal message from everyone.

and these are for you for thinking up the idea and making such a great job. :flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

I've just heard all the 'public' messages and they are soooo funny and awsome! I'm sure Mika will like it!

I was too shy to let my message become 'public'. The message which I saved on my computer still doesn't work for me :( so I don't even remember what I had said :bleh:

As I wrote to violet_sky pics are beautiful!

I feel so proud of taking a part in this project (especially when I'm looking at the list with names of participants and I see my name on it :biggrin2:)

That was great idea and I want to thank again violet_sky because she is great! :thumb_yello:

You know what VS...when I was listening to the messages, (apart from mine cos it's embarrassingly embarrassing lol but that's life), my eyes filled up with...how sweet everyone sounded and I was just thinking what it must feel like for Mika to hear all this from his fans, it's one thing to see it written down in txts and stuff but for him to actually hear everyone's voices and accents...well it's just sooo lovely and special and I am so happy to be a part of it.

DiamondRose.gif