Well You Did Ask For Them!!!

daisylou

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't get a chance he was MINE!! that night!!! LOL!! or rather I was his!! I never asked him to kiss or hug me it was all down to MIKA being so friendly!!:wub2:

I wrote everything down when I got to bed. Thats how I remembered it so vividly as yeh things are starting to disappear now but at least can read it over and over to remember! Need to see more of MIKA (oh err!!) xxx

i should have written it down like u!! but i didnt think:bleh: we'll have have to get together again and ill bring a pen and paper:biggrin2:

WOWEEEEE!!!!!

what a beautiful smile you have on! that night must've really been magical, by the looks of it!

LOL, tia and bexxy, you guys seemed to have an awesomely fun time :bleh:

WOWEEEEE!!!!!

what a beautiful smile you have on! that night must've really been magical, by the looks of it!

Why thank you kind lady!

That smile stayed for a week even in my sleep LOL!!

Mind everyone was smiling that night and MIKA just giggled all the time.

He was just perfect for us all!! xxx

WOWEEEEE!!!!!

thx raha we did and i finally got to meet him after all this time:wub2: its nice to see my fave canadian back on mfc:biggrin2:

Daisylou, If I wasn't jealous before (which I was) then I'm really jealous NOW (which I definitely AM!) Those pics are AMAZING and those CLOSEUPS - - -

TANTALIZING !!! The man is sooooooooooooooooo yummy!!!! And you, my dear, are gorgeous! Absolutely the epitome of happiness, with those sparkling blue eyes! I hope you cherish these memories forever. You will never, ever forget THIS birthday..... :mf_lustslow:

Thanks for sharing...:thumb_yello:

Guest Lion Tamer

I gonna have to wait for everyone to go to bed, before I stare at those lips again...:mf_lustslow:

Starting to think it might be possible to bring my laptop to bed:snog:

Hubby might mind though!:crash:

Thank you DAISYLOU!

thx raha we did and i finally got to meet him after all this time:wub2: its nice to see my fave canadian back on mfc:biggrin2:

TIAAA!!!! :D

oh i don't think i'll ever leave...:naughty:

after seeing those pics i really wish i could've met with all the MFCers like you all have been doing lately...it seems like such fun. rainbow colors, smiles, giggles, gifts and all! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the pictures! Soo jealous that HE kissed YOU SIX times! :bleh:

By the way, it looks like Mika wears contact lenses from the extreme close-up on his eye, lol. I know awhile ago it was discussed on whether or not he had them so there ya go.

oh come on u looked GREAT!!!

Yeah you DO look great! I love your eyes and make-up. You are not large or wet-looking! I mean, come on, Mika DID kiss you 6 times!

Thanks for the pictures! Soo jealous that HE kissed YOU SIX times! :bleh:

By the way, it looks like Mika wears contact lenses from the extreme close-up on his eye, lol. I know awhile ago it was discussed on whether or not he had them so there ya go.

Yeah you DO look great! I love your eyes and make-up. You are not large or wet-looking! I mean, come on, Mika DID kiss you 6 times!

Thank you all for the compliments I do not think I am photogenic at all!!! and was not fishing for compliments Honest!! and as far as being large I am huge!! I used to be a skinny minny but my medication has made me into a Big Girl! then again if thats what it takes to get MIKA's attention so be it!! LOL!!

Funnily enough it was me that started that thread about him wearing contacts!!

His eyes were really dark brown and very sexy!! even more so when he stared straight at me into mine!! Not sure how I stood up as was rather weak at the knees LOL!!

xxx

Wow these photos are amazing! An accurate representation of your night Daisylou from what I've read (!). Talk about up close!!

You can see every eyelash and beard follicle! :naughty:

I love the look on Luke's face too, on his 'portrait'.

And no more discussion about his ear being pierced or not - it def is. :biggrin2:

Not that I cared :mf_rosetinted:

Those closeups are a little scary..:roftl:

Thank you Daisylou for these lovely pics! Both you and Mika looked amazing :thumb_yello: Oh and I noticed that on pic 32 his right eye is darker then the left one, maybe he only wears one lense on his lazy eye :bleh:

The one with Ice man standing just behind him was pretty funny :roftl:

Once again, really happy for you what a great birthday to remember! :wink2: