Yoppappop

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree with Christine, she always makes a good point :naughty:

And I do think that sometimes we (esp women :roftl: ) analyze things to bits and pieces.

One can't expect Mika to have a huge grin on his face all the time after a long tireing day, and it doesn't make him a bad person or anything he's just human.

How I see it you had an exciting experience that some fans can't even dream of.

Thank you soooo much for charing it and we're looking forward to the next one :wink2:

I'm pretty sure it was cool to film your own stuff @ the studios, otherwise they would have been like HIGHLINE and not allowed pics or any of that... so here it is... some more footage... one true media sort of just jumbled it all together so its about 15 minutes worth... cute stuff though:blush-anim-cl:

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=366c9628daa15b0d87f5ab&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

I dont know about that one, There were several other "black" people in atlanta and quite a bit more in NY who had different experiences. Plus his Manager, Nadia is black as well and of course Cherisse, but you never know. If thats true, then its just him and not his family/friend because i didnt get any feeling of hostily from them.

You know, i gave him a poster Naomi's little sister made of me and told him it was kinda weird. Naomi said he read it and seemed to like it alot. I have to say, i remember that as well. He just spread it out on the wall and looked at it for a long time after reading it. Naomi can correct me if i'm wrong.

Here's the poster Naomi's sister made.

mikasandwich.jpg

If that's the case though, he'd have to suffer with this for awhile and he did say he had the picture and shirt i gave him from the atlanta gig. But, i guess we'll never know.

i'm correcting you. he looked at it for a while, read it out loud to himself, and then laughed. :)

I dont know about that one, There were several other "black" people in atlanta and quite a bit more in NY who had different experiences. Plus his Manager, Nadia is black as well and of course Cherisse, but you never know. If thats true, then its just him and not his family/friend because i didnt get any feeling of hostily from them.

You know, i gave him a poster Naomi's little sister made of me and told him it was kinda weird. Naomi said he read it and seemed to like it alot. I have to say, i remember that as well. He just spread it out on the wall and looked at it for a long time after reading it. Naomi can correct me if i'm wrong.

Here's the poster Naomi's sister made.

mikasandwich.jpg

If that's the case though, he'd have to suffer with this for awhile and he did say he had the picture and shirt i gave him from the atlanta gig. But, i guess we'll never know.

Haha, such a nice poster!:thumb_yello: I'm sorry about Mika's mood. I don't believe in the racism explanation, although I don't know Mika personally, I'm sure think he wouldn't discriminate people for this reason, definitely not. He was probably just tired. I hope you'll get to meet him in better circumstances, you still had a wonderful experience :wink2:

Thank you, see everyone, that can't come from a racist. I guess, i've never been one so i dont know. CHEERS!!

:shocked: Mika being a racist is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

If anything, he was exhausted and not functioning normally. Period. :thumb_yello:

I'm pretty sure it was cool to film your own stuff @ the studios, otherwise they would have been like HIGHLINE and not allowed pics or any of that... so here it is... some more footage... one true media sort of just jumbled it all together so its about 15 minutes worth... cute stuff though:blush-anim-cl:

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=366c9628daa15b0d87f5ab&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Watching this I've really got a feeling that I've been there. :) Such a crowd all around - you must have had been very purposed to get to him. Aaahh, I can't even imagine how it is in the big gigs :shocked:

:shocked: Mika being a racist is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

If anything, he was exhausted and not functioning normally. Period. :thumb_yello:

Agreed.

Guys, please don't let the POSSIBILITY of Mika being ________ (i don't even want to make it reality by writing the word) into your mind. That is completely ridiculous. And I am saying that with confidence. The more and more Cynthia and I think about our experience, the more we're convinced that we were just pushing the boundaries a bit too far: Bad timing, him possibly not feeling well, two girls showing up at his dressing room, etc. Taking all of that into consideration, our experience was bound to be less that expected. :) We both plan on going to one of his November gigs, so there is always next time.

So :cheers: to being less persistent next time & better meeting conditions :)

Cynthia, I don't want to bother you, but I had just a little question about this part of your story.

After their little chat i turned to Luke and said," we missed you out there. " he said," what?" with a smile and leaned in closer so he could hear me better. I repeated myself and the replied, oh yeah, since its acoustic Cherisse and i get a break". i started to make small talk with him telling him that" I really love the band. they bring so much to the performance" and "all of their personalities works so well together, that i couldn't imagine Mika without them". He blushed and with a little laugh said,"don't tell Mika that". I was a bit shocked at what i had just hear and said, "what?" He then replied again," don't tell him that". I looked at him with a,"really?" expression and he nodded his head accordingly.

I was a little shocked by that part, cause I always thought that Mika and his band had great "chemistry" if you will both on the stage and off. Maybe that's a little idealistic of me, but that's kind of how I always imagined it. This piece of information seems to contradict that a little bit. :boxed:

Sorry if this has been brought up before.

Agreed.

Guys, please don't let the POSSIBILITY of Mika being ________ (i don't even want to make it reality by writing the word) into your mind. That is completely ridiculous. And I am saying that with confidence. The more and more Cynthia and I think about our experience, the more we're convinced that we were just pushing the boundaries a bit too far: Bad timing, him possibly not feeling well, two girls showing up at his dressing room, etc. Taking all of that into consideration, our experience was bound to be less that expected. :) We both plan on going to one of his November gigs, so there is always next time.

So :cheers: to being less persistent next time & better meeting conditions :)

:punk: I really appreciate both your and Cynthia's honesty and candor. You guys rock!

Let me say this one more time. I think I was the first one to write that about MIKA. As I answered previously, I don't believe MIKA would discriminate his fans. I love him as much as the other fans. I respect him for his talent and admire his honesty to all of us.

I don't want any of the MFcers to believe that I think MIKA is a ______. I LOVE HIM AND LET JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT. IT WAS MY CO-WORKER WHO READ CYNTHIA'S STORY AND SAID THAT. I just mentioned in one of my postings.

Let me say this one more time. I think I was the first one to write that about MIKA. As I answered previously, I don't believe MIKA would discriminate his fans. I love him as much as the other fans. I respect him for his talent and admire his honesty to all of us.

I don't want any of the MFcers to believe that I think MIKA is a ______. I LOVE HIM AND LET JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT. IT WAS MY CO-WORKER WHO READ CYNTHIA'S STORY AND SAID THAT. I just mentioned in one of my postings.

This is still being talked about?

I thought we agreed it was ridiculous?

If you are offended by my post to Lucy please read the last post i made in this thread.

Nevermind, i'll just post it again.

I agree with everything you've said. the thought just popped into my mind while reading Cynthia's report and now i can't get it out. I understand and agree with what you've said and the tone of the post isn't angry. I over-analyze things. I'm not saying he is, i just can't control the irrational thoughts tthat go through my mind. I don't think i'm making any sense. I'll stop talking now.

I hope this everyone understands what i'm trying to get across here. This is the last time i'll mention this ridiculous subject, I promise.

Cynthia

Just wanted to say your writing of the whole experience was amazing. The emotions must have been so intense. I could recall my own intense feelings from earlier in the year. He definitely has this "look" that could knock you down.

:boxed:

Cynthia, I don't want to bother you, but I had just a little question about this part of your story.

I was a little shocked by that part, cause I always thought that Mika and his band had great "chemistry" if you will both on the stage and off. Maybe that's a little idealistic of me, but that's kind of how I always imagined it. This piece of information seems to contradict that a little bit. :boxed:

Sorry if this has been brought up before.

Oh its really as it seems, there's nothin gnew i can tell you. i guess Mika is just sensitive about his band members. Remember it is his band members and not the other way around. Its probably just guy tension. Its too much to explain but i wouldn't worry about it. I think they all like each other a lot. Even in friednships there's always a bit of tension about positions and stuff.

Thank you Cynthia and everyone else for sharing your stories!

And for all the pictures.:biggrin2:

I think Mika was just a bit tired, I mean just think about it. Two performances in one day, a long trip to US, and all the tension around it.:blink:

At least you are one lucky girl to actually have meet him in real life!

Wish you all the best!:thumb_yello:

Here we go, the quality is bad... because one true media kinda messed with it lol... but as you all remember, mika held up signs like an angel :) I have alot more vids to post... so perhaps later on

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=366baaf895faf376532f34&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

That was so great. Thanks for sharing. :)

Yeah dude...they gave them to the people outside waiting in the rain during the show...read more man!

(it's okay I can talk to her like that...she's my cousin)

it's so much to read. i can't finish it in a day. and the next day there is whole lot more.