GMA Free Outdoor Mika Concert - Bryant Park, New York City

Yoppappop

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mjoshi, haha. I love your last name. I guess you are the one who missed the show. Would, have loved to met you.:thumb_yello:

haha yeah i met u at GMA. but i didn't miss any show. i was there from 3 AM to 7 PM....... i didn't miss anything. lol

Oh really? I thought i heard nadia not allison but who knows, i could be wrong. How did you find that out?

My mom talked to her on the phone. Maybe I'm crazy I dont' know haha. I also sent her an email so I hope her name is Allison haha

My mom talked to her on the phone. Maybe I'm crazy I dont' know haha. I also sent her an email so I hope her name is Allison haha

Oh ok, i guess you guys are right then. i was talking about her the whole time when i said "nadai" in my report. haha. So who's nadia if she isn't or is there another lady that looks like her named Nadia? FmBm, how does your mom know her?

Oh ok, i guess you guys are right then. i was talking about her the whole time when i said "nadai" in my report. haha. So who's nadia if she isn't or is there another lady that looks like her named Nadia? FmBm, how does your mom know her?

i didn't really pay attention to that lady or her name. i was too busy staring at MIKA. LOL

I'm pretty sure it was cool to film your own stuff @ the studios, otherwise they would have been like HIGHLINE and not allowed pics or any of that... so here it is... some more footage... one true media sort of just jumbled it all together so its about 15 minutes worth... cute stuff though:blush-anim-cl:

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=366c9628daa15b0d87f5ab&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Thanks for sending this. However, I was unable to get more than about 45 seconds. Is there something I should do?

Well I don't know who Nadia is haha. My mom doesn't know her like "Hey how are you!" but she has her contact number, email, etc. My mom works for a magazine company so yeah...too long to explain haha

Cynthia, I don't want to bother you, but I had just a little question about this part of your story.

I was a little shocked by that part, cause I always thought that Mika and his band had great "chemistry" if you will both on the stage and off. Maybe that's a little idealistic of me, but that's kind of how I always imagined it. This piece of information seems to contradict that a little bit. :boxed:

Sorry if this has been brought up before.

The band DO get on together really well. Luke has a very quick sense of humour. Very quick.

He told me that Mika had always wanted to work with HIM :-))

It's taken me a long time to read this thread, but I've made it. I now understand the pink posters with messages on, and the reason for the private afternoon gig. How generous and thoughtful of Mika.

I think the tone of the thread was really lowered by the moaning about what, for most fans on here, would be a dream. Mistaken for a member of the gang, hanging out with the band, Mika's family and the background people, getting the chance - several chances - to meet and speak to Mika, giving gifts and getting autographs. What more were you looking for? Declarations of undying love?

The band DO get on together really well. Luke has a very quick sense of humour. Very quick.

It's taken me a long time to read this thread, but I've made it. I now understand the pink posters with messages on, and the reason for the private afternoon gig. How generous and thoughtful of Mika.

I think the tone of the thread was really lowered by the moaning about what, for most fans on here, would be a dream. Mistaken for a member of the gang, hanging out with the band, Mika's family and the background people, getting the chance - several chances - to meet and speak to Mika, giving gifts and getting autographs. What more were you looking for? Declarations of undying love?

declarations of love? haha yeah that'd be great. haha no i'm just kidding i already have someone great :) there honestly is a little more to it, but i get what you're saying. i meant to write something about realizing that, but i may have forgotten to.. i'm not sure, i don't feel like looking it up. :) but yeah, the experience was definitely a once in a lifetime one & so now there are no complaints our part haha :thumb_yello: cynthia was just sharing what happened & she left it up to all of us to take it however we wanted to.

I don't think think the tone was lowered, and I don't think Cynthia wanted that...she is married, isn't she? But I do agree that if when I met Mika he seemed standoffish and that he really would rather be somewhere else while he was talking to me, I would be quite upset. I don't really think Cynthia was moaning. I mean, she is still in good spirits and said she is not going to judge Mika by this. She also still hasn't left the boards which isn't as much as others can say. :)

Agreed. Cynthia was just sharing her experiences as they were and she she felt them while everything was going on. I think if anyone here had met Mika and he seemed downright hostile and cold to them, they would have a hard time seeing it as a "dream."

She was not in any way moaning though, as she very specifically stated that these were her perceptions at the time, that she may not have seen things in their right perspective, etc, and that she does not want anyone to think badly of Mika.

--Jack

Moriina, Jack and kk, thank you so much for saying what i wanted to. I'm surprised that people were still asking questions/talking about it when i finished. I in no way was trying to lower this thread with my report. Its just that, "my report" written in the way that i warned everyone that i write"exactly the way i remember it". Oh well you can't please everyone. But i apologize for anyone who feels disheartened by what i wrote. I had no intention of doing that.

And yes, i am married, happily, i might add.

Moriina, Jack and kk, thank you so much for saying what i wanted to. I'm surprised that people were still asking questions/talking about it when i finished. I in no way was trying to lower this thread with my report. Its just that, "my report" written in the way that i warned everyone that i write"exactly the way i remember it". Oh well you can't please everyone. But i apologize for anyone who feels disheartened by what i wrote. I had no intention of doing that.

And yes, i am married, happily, i might add.

Cynthia, I was just glad that you were willing to share so much of your experiences and how you felt. Your honesty was appreciated by me and by many others on the forums. It was a great story and I loved reading each part and waiting in anticipation for the next one. I also think it is wonderful that you have retained such a good attitude about it all. And you are right, you can't please everyone, and you shouldn't have to worry about that. What does Mika say about that...he would rather be like Marmite? Ha ha

Thanks again!:thumb_yello: