GMA Free Outdoor Mika Concert - Bryant Park, New York City

Yoppappop

I can't believe I stayed up all night to watch this.... I'm not alone though Rilo has been up with me!! :roftl:

Hahaha why are you not on Gabbly missy? I'm trying to stya up too haha, although my mom said I could pull an all-nighter :[

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't go :( After finding out about the change of location and not beeing sure if I will be able to get in I got so upset that accidently I set up my alarm clock on 4 pm instead of 4 am :boxed: Well... It means I'm staying home dry and watching GMA on TV :mf_rosetinted: I'm lucky I didn't overslept the TV appearance :blink:

Am really excited that we get GMA here in Australia- I didn't realise we did so I have never sat up and watched it before but it will be on at 4:30am so I will need to set my alarm!! YAY!!

that's so funny! people are really waiting for this all over the world!

Am really excited that we get GMA here in Australia- I didn't realise we did so I have never sat up and watched it before but it will be on at 4:30am so I will need to set my alarm!! YAY!!

wow that's early ! hate getting up early in the morning... but for Mika's it's worth it I guess !

Hahaha why are you not on Gabbly missy? I'm trying to stya up too haha, although my mom said I could pull an all-nighter :[

Haha whoops!!! I got lost and started looking at pictures because I got bored.

:blink: Why did you stay up all night ?

I'm NOT a morning person at all. I knew that even if I set my alarm I 1. wouldn't here it or 2. shut it off knowing that I don't have to be up for work.

I didn't want to miss it. I do have the vcr set to record it though just incase, but I'd love to see Mika on tv at the time it comes on. I'm weird that way. :bleh:

I didn't go :( After finding out about the change of location and not beeing sure if I will be able to get in I got so upset that accidently I set up my alarm clock on 4 pm instead of 4 am :boxed: Well... It means I'm staying home dry and watching GMA on TV :mf_rosetinted: I'm lucky I didn't overslept the TV appearance :blink:

aaawwww that's a shame !!! well come and join us here as we await Mika's performance !

*hugs*

wow that's early ! hate getting up early in the morning... but for Mika's it's worth it I guess !

I guess that's why photojenic was up all night! I would have done the same! so that I don't have the feeling of getting up early :roftl:

I'm NOT a morning person at all. I knew that even if I set my alarm I 1. wouldn't here it or 2. shut it off knowing that I don't have to be up for work.

I didn't want to miss it. I do have the vcr set to record it though just incase, but I'd love to see Mika on tv at the time it comes on. I'm weird that way. :bleh:

It's ok I have to secret to tell you

I'm weird as well :mf_rosetinted:

Haha whoops!!! I got lost and started looking at pictures because I got bored.

I think I would have stayed up like you! :naughty:

I guess that's why photojenic was up all night! I would have done the same! so that I don't have the feeling of getting up early :roftl:

lol I guess ! well I had to get some sleep tonight cause I have a long day ahead of me ! Becky's arriving in Montréal today and were still going to the show in St-Jean even though The M's not gonna be there...

lol I guess ! well I had to get some sleep tonight cause I have a long day ahead of me ! Becky's arriving in Montréal today and were still going to the show in St-Jean even though The M's not gonna be there...

oh right! but you're up very early! what time is she arriving?

oh right! but you're up very early! what time is she arriving?

11h15 am at the airport... I have to leave my house at like 10h30am... but if it wasn't for GMA I wouldn't be up this early, especially since I have a day off !!! And I didn't want to set up my VCR and record a 2 hours show for a 5 minutes Mika appearance...

Haven't said one word about MIKA yet...only news & weather so far...

Yeah like I said it was like that the last time as well... they mentioned him like only halfway through the show and his performance was at the very end...

This is a 2 hours show... boring 2 hours (as far as I'm concerned)... the things I do for MIka ! lol

11h15 am at the airport... I have to leave my house at like 10h30am... but if it wasn't for GMA I wouldn't be up this early, especially since I have a day off !!! And I didn't want to set up my VCR and record a 2 hours show for a 5 minutes Mika appearance...

yes and live is always better :biggrin2: you are all so lucky! Ican't watch it here :(

you are going with danie to the airport right?

yep I'm going to the airport with Danie...

and about the show don't worry, I'm sure someone will YouTube it...

see how I know everything :bleh:

i hope so too! but I'd like too see it live... but oh well I'll stop complaining!

This is a 2 hours show... boring 2 hours (as far as I'm concerned)... the things I do for MIka ! lol

No kidding! I watched for 10 mins before they even switched to the GMA studios. It was just commercial after commercial and Buffalo weather :thumbdown:

Now they're talking about Billy Graham :blink:

Canadian TV can be pretty lame but at least the morning shows are entertaining.

Aww that's too bad! That's something that I would have done!

Exactly why I stayed up... I just don't do mornings!

It's ok I have to secret to tell you

I'm weird as well :mf_rosetinted:

:bleh: I'm not the only one! It just doesn't feel the same if you're watching it on a tape!