• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It doesn't really matter Suzy, sigh.

Well. Maybe some super nice person can snag me a t-shirt anyway. :bleh:

--Jack

So if Christine and I flew to New York to meet you, then you would have cancelled on us? :blink:

So if Christine and I flew to New York to meet you, then you would have cancelled on us? :blink:

Yes Suzy. August 10th is a cursed date for us. :thumbdown:

The universe is trying to tell us something. Tomorrow you may want to stay in bed and hide under the covers.

The universe is trying to tell us something. Tomorrow you may want to stay in bed and hide under the covers.

Ummm...actually, I am. Well, I have to stay home and watch some popstar on some morning show...

At least you weren't going in the first place!

As much as I am upset about missing it, I'm almost more upset about having to tell everyone I can't make it now. I had made plans to see a bunch of people... one of whom may well now be pissed at me because I've had to cancelling seeing her at the last-minute several times already this summer. :thumbdown:

I'm such an idiot.

Shoot shoot shoot.

--Jack

It doesn't really matter Suzy, sigh.

Well. Maybe some super nice person can snag me a t-shirt anyway. :bleh:

--Jack

hey....

i read in the other thread

posted by deano

that they wont be able to pass out shirts there

but they are sending everyone on the vip list a tshirt via mail....

I just got this urgent update from Mika's management:

URGENT NEWS --

AND -- please let them know that due to this I don't know if I can give out the t-shirts there. BUT -- if you can get addresses, I can mail each and every one of them a t-shirt. The very least I could do in these circumstances.

Thanks for all the help and understanding.

Shoot.

I was thinking of adding my name to that list in the very unlikely chance that I would go....but that would be sneaky and unfair...or would it?

Because....if he read my post 2 months ago, he would see that my original plans did in fact include GMA to begin with, until MIKA booked Quebec, then Canadian Idol, in which he eventually cancelled. So, in a nutshell, I think I kind of deserve one now that I think of it as I write this post... :blink:

Never mind. Thought I'd try.

But yeah, give one to Jack please

hi everyone :biggrin2:

i'm sry i'm just so excited cause here in trinidad, they know nothing of mika and we get the american channels, so....and this is the first american thingy i can see...so first mika experience live..that's NOT on youtube!!!!OMM this is the earliest i've been up for the holidays. it's 6:16 am and i'm waiting for GMA lol not too sure what time...so i'm up early!

AND OMMM i just heard doomdadadidaddidoom and i ran to the tv and saw the ad 4 mika on GMA lol my feet r burning now from running hahaha I'M SO EXCITED IT'S UNBELIEVABLE! and to think i'm just seing him on TV!!!!

hi everyone :biggrin2:

i'm sry i'm just so excited cause here in trinidad, they know nothing of mika and we get the american channels, so....and this is the first american thingy i can see...so first mika experience live..that's NOT on youtube!!!!OMM this is the earliest i've been up for the holidays. it's 6:16 am and i'm waiting for GMA lol not too sure what time...so i'm up early!

AND OMMM i just heard doomdadadidaddidoom and i ran to the tv and saw the ad 4 mika on GMA lol my feet r burning now from running hahaha I'M SO EXCITED IT'S UNBELIEVABLE! and to think i'm just seing him on TV!!!!

Could you let me know what time he's on?

Could you let me know what time he's on?

lol i'm not sure...that's why i'm up at 6:30am...right i gtg get ready now lol...i think 8:30 but don't take my word 4 it...not sure where i heard it!