Mika Tokyo July 30 Liquid Room

Blue Sky

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is the day after Fuji Rock Festival. By this time, Mika's CD will be released (June 20) and there will be thousands of Japanese fans!!!:biggrin2: Come and join us on the MFC forums!! 皆様 いらっしゃい!

I will see him tonight at the MTV awards...only 8 hours to go!!

I've got my ticket, too.

LIQUID ROOM has a capacity of 1,000.

Hi Tomomi! Welcome to the forums! I have been a bit lonely here, not enough fans from Japan on the forums. This is cool!:cool:

Click on the RSVP link at the top of this page and say you're coming. And let's hope more fans will join us on the MFC forums!!

Did you go to the VMAJs last weekend?

And Satu....we live in hope of meeting Mika, but not quite at the level of desperation as last time. I am trying to be more grown-up about it now. I may change my mind on July 29th and get all hyper again for July 30th. Who knows. Now I am just scanning the horizons for some Mika HK pics. Very slow, not like Tokyo eh!!

Hi Big Sky(again, now you know I'm following you around. Hihi) and Tomomi,

You two lucky gals going to Liquid Room? うらやましい!(You'll be hearing me say this a lot.) A capacity of 1000. I wonder how many tickets are still available. But the sad thing is, I couldn't go even if I get a ticket. Live too far and everything.... Mika, please at least come to OSAKA! I could get there more easily!

I was talking about the cd release :wink2:

In Italy it was on 5 feb and I wasn't aware because I wasn't on the forum yet...so...I would like to have lived the experience of the races for reaching the album :roftl:

Hi Big Sky(again, now you know I'm following you around. Hihi) and Tomomi,

You two lucky gals going to Liquid Room? うらやましい!(You'll be hearing me say this a lot.) A capacity of 1000. I wonder how many tickets are still available. But the sad thing is, I couldn't go even if I get a ticket. Live too far and everything.... Mika, please at least come to OSAKA! I could get there more easily!

Hi miori-mary,

I'm so sorry you can't get there. I hope you'll be able to join us next time.

• 1 month later...
MIKA SUPPORT GROUP... Sady Liquid room is SOLD OUT... I dream to go.. If anyone knows of secret ticket place or someone who can't go!... this would make me happy happy happy

s

I think it's completely sold out my friend. I know how you feel... :-(

We can join in spirit though and hope Blue Sky will convey to Mika how much he's loved here in Japan and we'd be happy to see him VERY OFTEN.

We can take him on a tour of neat toy places and have him induldge on an expensive shopping spree♪

My lord , where can I find tickets I m from Mexico and Im going to japan just to see Mika in Fujirock and I would like to see him in Liquid Room ,,, please wher can I get tickets ????????????????????????????????????????? onegai

I think it's completely sold out my friend. I know how you feel... :-(

We can join in spirit though and hope Blue Sky will convey to Mika how much he's loved here in Japan and we'd be happy to see him VERY OFTEN.

We can take him on a tour of neat toy places and have him induldge on an expensive shopping spree♪

I don't think you'll get any, it is a very small venue, but you could try the online auction sites like Rakuten. I cannot believe you are coming all the way from Mexico!! :shocked: Who else do you want to see at Fuji Rock??

actually u also can find at yahoo auctions at jp...i saw some ppl put it on the bid site

i saw the final price is 23000 yen before..but the original price is 6000 yen only:mf_rosetinted:

(i dun live in JP but i love searching for any other special stuff of mika in JP)

• 2 weeks later...

You won`t be able to miss me Yoshie! Big gaijin girl!! My picture is on the threads about VMAJ. Maybe I will be screaming louder than anyone else, especially if he does Sweet Dreams, or Love Today without his shirt!!!:naughty::wub2: