Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

Hello all, We are back,

We travelled from Eastbourne to London it took about 4 and a half hours there and a bit longer back as dad's car is on it's last legs (we were trying to work out if it was the tyres, the brakes or the exhaust making the rattling noise all the way back home :naughty:)

The (second) screen-test was great we were in there for about an hour and ten minutes. We got asked all the same questions but she also sneaked in a few more "what would you say to Mika if you met him?" etc. It was great fun, we talked until her camera run out of battery!

I am convinced that she is my soulmate or something she is so awesome :bleh:

(she looks like Mika, anyone else think so?)

At the end of the day whoever gets this deserves it, we are all awesome fans and I'm sure if they could they would invite us all 'cos lets face it. We rock!

We love you all fellow Mika Fans:wub2:

Sounds brilliant I so hope they pick you!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...it is exciting!! :biggrin2: But scary!!:shocked: LOL!!:roftl:

Of course, i would love for me and Akim to get it, but everyone who went for it wants it, so...good luck to all. :roftl: It's gona be awesome whoever gets to go. :thumb_yello:

its a touch one isnt it we want everyone to be able to go but there can only be two winners initially unless ofcourse the rest of us are able to get tickets.

It just seems like a moral dilemma :boxed:

Thank you for all the nice comments about our screentest, it is so much appreciated. Oh and we (all us Mika fans) will be told who will win next week !

Yeah....isn't it Tuesday? Think they said the day bedore if i remember rightly......not unless they are a tiny bit kinder and sayon Monday...? :blink:

Yeah....isn't it Tuesday? Think they said the day bedore if i remember rightly......not unless they are a tiny bit kinder and sayon Monday...? :blink:

That is a nightmare! Good luck to you all!

well that would be better letting us know earlier than the day before i mean but i am prepared either way :cool:

well that would be better letting us know earlier than the day before i mean but i am prepared either way :cool:

Yeah, i think, only think from what i can gather anyway, is that the picked people get told the day before, and the winners for the tickets get told on the same day. ......i could be wrong but it did say ticket winners would be told hours before........it's a bit of a guessing game (oh no, not another one! LOL!:roftl: ), but either way, nobody will get much notice.

I dont know how they expect people to be able to get there on time if they have to come a long way, it's about 4 hours on the train alone no matter if it was London or Manchester for me, and I would have to try to get a train ticket and would probs have to end up kipping at the train station, I mean how else are you supposed to get back home when the trains often stop before a gig ends. and if you try to find a hotel to sleep in well...what if your not chosen, they arn't exactly cheap are they.

it's ok though cos I won't get picked or win cos I forgot to give them my phone number. :doh: (wonder if they use any of our home-made videos in the actual programme, I wouldn't mind that really if they thought any of it was usable, not a bad idea bet there are a few snippets they could use from peoples home made ones eh? lol.

what?!!?!? say that again.....people who win tickets for the concert get told on the DAY of the concert???/

that cant be right can it???? :blink:

if thats the case i will have to drive up to manchester and beg my sister for the sat nav again :boxed:

The day before would be better :blink: Here i go again worrying about things that may not happen :mf_rosetinted:

what?!!?!? say that again.....people who win tickets for the concert get told on the DAY of the concert???/

that cant be right can it???? :blink:

if thats the case i will have to drive up to manchester and beg my sister for the sat nav again :boxed:

The day before would be better :blink: Here i go again worrying about things that may not happen :mf_rosetinted:

That's what we think cuz of what it said on the website. Did you read my last post? I'm not really sure what's happening - guessing game again as i said :shocked::blink:

Yes, me too could not do without my sat nav!! I really would be lost without it! :naughty:

Yeah i read your post on the bottom of the last page ...i just dont understand the way i thought it was is the people who would be attending would be told the day before and told the venue on the day ......

Its a whole differnt picture if we wont be told until the day if we are going or not ...it makes it a whole lot stressful :boxed:

Yeah i read your post on the bottom of the last page ...i just dont understand the way i thought it was is the people who would be attending would be told the day before and told the venue on the day ......

Its a whole differnt picture if we wont be told until the day if we are going or not ...it makes it a whole lot stressful :boxed:

Yeah, i know, but like i say, that's just the impression we get off the site......perhaps it will be the day before, even though it says 'hours'. Don't worry, if it gets to Tuesday and nobody's heard - then it's time to panic! :shocked:

OMG!!!!! WHO'S WON IT, WON IT????????!!!!!!!! I HAVE HAD AN E-MAIL TO SAY THAT I HAVE NOT, YES, NOT WON!!! SO SOMEONE HAS!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN OFFERED 2 FREE TICKETS!!!!!!!

UGH!!!!! OF COURSE I AM GUTTED..........WHO HAS WON??????????

I AM GUTTED!!!!! REALLLY GUTTED!!! I am going of course - no question! Just need my lovely friend to look after babba - only thing is, Ian's got loads of work on. They just said i've got two free tickets - didn't say i had to take who i went with for screen test, so i asked Ian - he can't come!:shocked:

LOL!!!!

I have just replied asking if i can take anyone of my choice......i will be taking whoever is willing from the fan club. Seriously! I love you guys and would love for one of you to come with me. I just hope i can get a babysitter as it looks as if i'll be staying overnight. OMG! I wonder if Akim has heard? Wonder if she has tickets too....i may have to text her.