Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't met him (or seen him live:shocked: ) at all! So you are not alone!

Join the club!

I'm not into wishing my life away, but I'll feel a whole lot better on November 20th after I've lost my Mikavirginity :roftl:

Join the club!

I'm not into wishing my life away, but I'll feel a whole lot better on November 20th after I've lost my Mikavirginity :roftl:

mikavirginity sounds soo wrong :shocked:

ok if i dont get tickets to the manchester concert and i have the 27th and 28th off from work what would everyone else do in my shoes? :naughty:

Because i am really tempted just to go to manchester for the day i hear shopping is the best in manchester anyway :biggrin2:

and i dont have a scooby doo what your going on about :roftl: :roftl:

but thats ok i can sit here happily confused :naughty:

I think you have to be over 35 to know about Viz...it was a classic.

I bet Freddie knows about Viz...?

oh i mean i have heard about it but never actually read it before ..... :blush-anim-cl:

I can bring the Big Hard One to the Big Chill for you to read in your tent by torchlight, if you like. :naughty:

They had Finbar Saunders and his double entendres, Roger Mellie the man on the telly? The Fat Slags, Biffa Bacon, ? Jack Black and his dog Silver ( I liked that one) Victorian Dad, oooh and lots more, I think I will dig it out for a laugh!

I can bring the Big Hard One to the Big Chill for you to read in your tent by torchlight, if you like. :naughty:

They had Finbar Saunders and his double entendres, Roger Mellie the man on the telly? The Fat Slags, Biffa Bacon, ? Jack Black and his dog Silver ( I liked that one) Victorian Dad, oooh and lots more, I think I will dig it out for a laugh!

Was Jack's dog the black plastic binbag?:roftl:

I still read my Big Hard One (have to hide it from the children though):naughty: What about Billy the Fish, with Shakey and Mick Hucknall in the footie team:roftl:

hahaha sounds a bit perverted but you can bring it if you want to :roftl: :roftl:

Was Jack's dog the black plastic binbag?:roftl:

I still read my Big Hard One (have to hide it from the children though):naughty: What about Billy the Fish, with Shakey and Mick Hucknall in the footie team:roftl:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I forgot about that! Shakey was quite a favourite in Viz wasn't he?

I am definitely going to get it out now, fnar fnar.:naughty:

Oh and they used to have adverts in the football stadium with things like 'eat chips' and 'sleep on beds'