Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

Yay for you guys for all getting tickets looks like alot of Mfc people are going now :thumb_yello:

i even filled my car up to the max with fuel just incase i get tickets to go :boxed:

oh i hope i can :cool:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for you guys for all getting tickets looks like alot of Mfc people are going now :thumb_yello:

i even filled my car up to the max with fuel just incase i get tickets to go :boxed:

oh i hope i can :cool:

it looks to me as if it's only those who actually went for the screen tests not those who sent in home videos. Oh well I didn't want to go anyway. :bleh:

yeah its not fair if only i had made the effort and gone to a screen test i would have tickets aswell but i just did a video :boxed:

But the sad thing is i have everything planned out just incase i am able to go..i have my outfit, travel + directions, even a hotel reserved just incase!!!

it will be a nice day out in Manchester either way if i get to go to the concert or not:thumb_yello:

Just incases.............if anyone does get offered tickets who can't make it up here to the Northwest..................remember me.......pretty please!!:biggrin2:

I know most of us would move heaven and earth to get there but someone may just not be able to make it.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for the tickets we registered for so who knows?

Vix x

yeah i think we would all move heaven and earth for the opportunity to go to this TBA concert ...i know i would aswell vix :boxed:

It's just mad isn't it? The anxiety we put ourselves through in the quest to see him more and more!!

Everyone around me is like..."but uv seen him live........will he be doing different songs if u go again?" I have to explain to them that I would go and see him live everynight if it were humanly possible!

They just don't get it!! Thank goodness for the MFC!!! I feel so normal when I pop on here!

I'm not sure that I'm due any more luck after getting the Big weekend tickets and the appearance in the video.........but I'm willing it with every bit of energy I've got.............let us get tickets.........let us get tickets!!

It's not like there's that many of us on here that would actually be able to go at short notice so we should have first dibs on these bloody tickets.

I noticed you've still got the Blink date on ur sig..........I've not cancelled my train tickets or hotel yet...........just can't accept that I can't go as I'd planned to...........what about u?

Vix x

It's just mad isn't it? The anxiety we put ourselves through in the quest to see him more and more!!

Everyone around me is like..."but uv seen him live........will he be doing different songs if u go again?" I have to explain to them that I would go and see him live everynight if it were humanly possible!

They just don't get it!! Thank goodness for the MFC!!! I feel so normal when I pop on here!

I'm not sure that I'm due any more luck after getting the Big weekend tickets and the appearance in the video.........but I'm willing it with every bit of energy I've got.............let us get tickets.........let us get tickets!!

It's not like there's that many of us on here that would actually be able to go at short notice so we should have first dibs on these bloody tickets.

I noticed you've still got the Blink date on ur sig..........I've not cancelled my train tickets or hotel yet...........just can't accept that I can't go as I'd planned to...........what about u?

Vix x

hehehe Yess i agree i pray to holy johnny every night in my dreams to give me some luck to allow me to go to this TBA concert :wink2:

Oh yes the Blink Date i am still going but i have changed the day i arranged to go to the 12th now i was just going for a day trip so noo need to book accomodation. i Sshould really change that in my sig eh :naughty:

OMG!! How exciting!!!!! I really can't believe that i AM going to see Mika!!!

I'm soooo looking forward to my jolly on my own!! Ha ha:naughty:

I'm supposed to be looking for a new car today - have only been up half hour - got back about 2am from Carrie's (my sis) - we sold our gorgeous car yest cuz hubby wants summat else and i am left with a BMW i don't like!! Hubby's ok as he still has his Supra!! I don't like autos so could not drive that to Manchester!!:shocked:

What? You're going to offer it to the first person that replies to your post this morning? :naughty:

Seriously, I don't know where you live Sara, but maybe to offer it to someone who lives fairly near to you for ease of travelling? I don't know, it will be hard for you to decide!

Maybe the best thing is to ask people who wants to go, and then put all the names in a hat and pull one out! :naughty:

Of course, if there are any of us you don't like, you could just not put us in the hat in the first place and we would be none the wiser. :wink2::naughty:

Maybe the best thing is to ask people who wants to go, and then put all the names in a hat and pull one out! :naughty:

Of course, if there are any of us you don't like, you could just not put us in the hat in the first place and we would be none the wiser. :wink2::naughty:

Ha ha ha ha!!!!! I like you ALL!!! :biggrin2:

I've only fell out with ONE person on this fan club! :naughty: :naughty:

Arhhh, i have thought of you all........dunno what to do.........i think Akim may be taking someone from here but don't know for certain.

I've looked t there you all live and it doesn't really make any difference as alll of you are over 2 hours away.......however.....on route to Manchester...er.....i should have a look......unless i just meet whoever comes with me in Manchester......this is difficult. Let me do another route thingie.

Nor me!!! - and won't until the day!!!! :shocked:

I'm gonna stay over aswell and have noooo idea where!!:blink:

there are plenty of hotels in Manchester and i guess choosing a hotel would then give you a direction to head for...one with a car park near by :bleh:

im looking at the aa route planner thing aswell ..... does your route make you go up the m6? :blink:

Yeah, M4,M5 and M6!!! Er.....i am not the biggest fan of motorways and since my lovely friend can have my babba from whatever time in the morning on Wednesday, i think i will be safe and add the extra hour and take it steady - and avoid the motorway!!!!!!!:blink: