Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i know what you mean i went through the same kind of emotions but at the same time i was equally excited for everyone whom got tickets ...

but i have decided what i am going to do because i have the days off work and im not wasting them sat here doing noting i am going to Manchester anyway maybe if i hang around in fancy dress for long enough i will get invited in right :naughty:

*practices her puppy dog begging eyes* :naughty:

It seems to be the runners up got tickets.

That's me and Akim, who went together and Jemma and carrie who went together.

Think that's it.

well, I am really pleased for you, genuinly I am and I hope you have a great time, looking forward to hearing all about it!

yeah i know what you mean i went through the same kind of emotions but at the same time i was equally excited for everyone whom got tickets ...

but i have decided what i am going to do because i have the days off work and im not wasting them sat here doing noting i am going to Manchester anyway maybe if i hang around in fancy dress for long enough i will get invited in right :naughty:

*practices her puppy dog begging eyes* :naughty:

Great idea! Good luck!

Probably worth a try.............I would do the same if I could but as my bank balance is zero............well, no actually it is worse than that............I had better not!

Okey Dokey.......since i knew Akim had tickets, i was thinking of who i would ask to come with me.....:blink:

I was trying to decide who i talk to the most and have a good laugh with, who has time off, who hasn't met Mika, not that we will on Wednesday but you never know......there are two of you.........someone is bound to be 'fed up' with me probably if i don't take them, but unfortunately, i can only take ONE person........

It's a real shame that we all can't go!!

But..............:blink:

Okey Dokey.......since i knew Akim had tickets, i was thinking of who i would ask to come with me.....:blink:

I was trying to decide who i talk to the most and have a good laugh with, who has time off, who hasn't met Mika, not that we will on Wednesday but you never know......there are two of you.........someone is bound to be 'fed up' with me probably if i don't take them, but unfortunately, i can only take ONE person........

It's a real shame that we all can't go!!

But..............:blink:

Yes, it is a shame we can't all go! I am sure I don't qualify Sara as we have barely 'met'! However, it is lovely of youto think about sharing your prize with another MFCluber. That is what I love about this place, everyone is so nice and kind and friendly. Whoever you take I hope you have a great time x

Yes, it is a shame we can't all go! I am sure I don't qualify Sara as we have barely 'met'! However, it is lovely of youto think about sharing your prize with another MFCluber. That is what I love about this place, everyone is so nice and kind and friendly. Whoever you take I hope you have a great time x

Yes, thanks.x. My hubby won't go anyway as has too much work on!! I'd rather ask someone from here than any other family members! Ha!!

Yes, thanks.x. My hubby won't go anyway as has too much work on!! I'd rather ask someone from here than any other family members! Ha!!

yes, much better to go with fellow Mika maniacs!

Sara is truely generous but if i was in a similar situation i would offer it to a MFC'er aswell. :thumb_yello:

Mika should be really Proud to have such nice fans :cool:

Kath - what link is annoying you? the tba one??

ohhh the email got returned o_0

*ignore me i am not reading things correctly*

I know what you mean, I post things then have a re read and thing 'whoops'! Yes.............the nicest place to be MFC! But then Mika is just so amazing wonderful he is bound to have fantastic fans!

So.........:blink: who do i take without upsetting anyone? I'm bound to upset someone, but then again, it's up to me innit.:blink:

I love everyone (nearly! LOL!) on here, so..........:blink: .....o.k, the person i'm going to take, or at least meet and then go together is..........................................................................

So.........:blink: who do i take without upsetting anyone? I'm bound to upset someone, but then again, it's up to me innit.:blink:

I love everyone (nearly! LOL!) on here, so..........:blink: .....o.k, the person i'm going to take, or at least meet and then go together is..........................................................................

hahahaha arggh the suspense is killing me and im sure everyone is falling off the edge of there seats following this thread :roftl: