Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

any idea what hotel you will be staying at or infact any idea where abouts in the city would be a good idea to stay by?

Im going to make a guess and say by the picadilly train station but i really have noo idea :blink:

I haven't looked yet!! LOL!!:naughty: I need to find my passport!! I'm gonna have another look now. :thumb_yello: Hope i can find it! :blink:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any idea what hotel you will be staying at or infact any idea where abouts in the city would be a good idea to stay by?

Im going to make a guess and say by the picadilly train station but i really have noo idea :blink:

I dont know if this will be of any use but it offers budget places in the city centre

http://www.bedandbreakfasts.co.uk/propertysearch.asp?townCity=Manchester

I haven't looked yet!! LOL!!:naughty: I need to find my passport!! I'm gonna have another look now. :thumb_yello: Hope i can find it! :blink:

i hope you can find it or else you will have to drive it :biggrin2:

im looking at hotels now the problem is there are soo many and im looking for one with parking :naughty:

ok now the hotel i choose is all dependant on my sister now if she lets me borrow her sat nav or not.

Driving in an unknown place is scary for me

if she doesnt let me borrow it i will get the train to manchester Piccadilly station and then book into a hotel close to the station :cool:

Its soo stressful :blink:

Okes Sara you go and turn the house upside down but dont forget Mika on bbc2 at 5.15 - 7!!!

i just rang my sister to ask about the sat nav and she said i could use it ...it was a kind of shouty conversation though because she is at hyde park for the areosmith concert :naughty:

all i could hear was music in the background but from what i could make out she said yes :thumb_yello:

OMG Thank f for that!! Just been turning house upside down!! Seriously!! Hubby has found passports!!

We hadn't seen them since January 31st!! - When we saw Mika for the first time at Maida Vale!!!

We had to take them for ID and we never got asked for them!! Grrrrr!!!! Great!! Can book a flight now and maybe a taxi to airport if cheaper than fuel costs etc.....

I won't forget our majesty at 5.15! Thanks for the reminder though!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Can't wait for this! - It's soooooooooooooo exciting!!!!! :naughty: :naughty: :thumb_yello:

i think i will be booking into the central travel lodge it looks easy to find and it has parking :thumb_yello:

stick with what i know as i have stayed at travel lodges before so i think i can trust the service

i think i will be booking into the central travel lodge it looks easy to find and it has parking :thumb_yello:

stick with what i know as i have stayed at travel lodges before so i think i can trust the service

okey dokey, sounds brill! i will have a look at it in a mo. shall we get a room each? they aren't much different price wise are they? I warn you now, i smoke too, which, even i think is very nice!! lol!!! so, might see if we can be next door to eachother.x

Sara i used to smoke and i still get a kick from other peoples 2nd hand smoke dont worry. :naughty: :naughty:

I havent actually booked the room yet but i have it on reserve i just need to complete the payment details:thumb_yello:

Mikaa Mikaa woooHooo :roftl:

51£ for a night which isnt bad at all

Okes Sara you go and turn the house upside down but dont forget Mika on bbc2 at 5.15 - 7!!!

i just rang my sister to ask about the sat nav and she said i could use it ...it was a kind of shouty conversation though because she is at hyde park for the areosmith concert :naughty:

all i could hear was music in the background but from what i could make out she said yes :thumb_yello:

OMG AEROSMITH kick ass, the lucky thing, oh and now I think I missed Mika on bbc 2 cos I didnt know it was on :'( have I missed it?

OMG AEROSMITH kick ass, the lucky thing, oh and now I think I missed Mika on bbc 2 cos I didnt know it was on :'( have I missed it?

nOOO YOU HAVENT MISSED IT QUICKLY TUNE IN TO BBC2!!!!!!

QUICK QUICK

hehe i have been teasing my sister about going to see aerosmith simply because she teased me about mika

can you feel it.....Sisterly Love :naughty:

oh dear now I need to work out where to find him on my tv and how to use my tv and dvd recorder pfft I hate technology and I am always up in my puter room so I never use the main tv with all the latest gubbins on in arrrgh!!!

My hubbys just shouted up to take the P. out of me pfft he said "I see your running about the house having palpitations looking how to record on the dvd cos they are threatening to play Mika on tv haha"! :sneaky2::sneaky2:

My hubbys just shouted up to take the P. out of me pfft he said "I see your running about the house having palpitations looking how to record on the dvd cos they are threatening to play Mika on tv haha"! :sneaky2::sneaky2:

pfft he doesnt understand :boxed:

sneek some dog food into his dinner tomorow :roftl::naughty:

ha ha we got him on 3 tv's now black n white on the big tv thats recording it (grr), me up here in the puter room on portable and heh heh your gonna LOVE this, hubbys watching in the kitchen while he is cooking his tea (yeah he's getting his oen tea, I HAVE to watch Mika) :naughty::naughty:

PS love Cherrisse's leggins.