Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you could aim your sat nav to this point Sara...

15 Jutland St

Manchester, M1 2BE

it says its Manchester Car parking

and there are several hotels near by this place

the thistle hotel

The britannia

jurys inn

theres loads:thumb_yello:

oh how about this hotel

Gardens Hotel

55 Piccadilly, Manchester, M1 2AP

Tel: 0161 2365155 Fax: 0161 2287287

you can get a room for £55 a night :thumb_yello:

I feel like a really lame fan today...

..but I just can't go on Wednesday, even to 'hang out'. just too many commitments and I'm afraid Real Life has to come first (how boring).

Why can't it be Saturday? Mika should only work weekends:naughty: :naughty:

BUT if anyone needs any advice on practicalities in Manchester I will try to advise if I can, as I know it quite well, so just ask. Can't promise I'll be the Oracle, but I'll try.

:biggrin2:

I feel like a really lame fan today...

..but I just can't go on Wednesday, even to 'hang out'. just too many commitments and I'm afraid Real Life has to come first (how boring).

Why can't it be Saturday? Mika should only work weekends:naughty: :naughty:

BUT if anyone needs any advice on practicalities in Manchester I will try to advise if I can, as I know it quite well, so just ask. Can't promise I'll be the Oracle, but I'll try.

:biggrin2:

what about the itunes event on the 1st of July Gatagordinha? thats on a sunday so fingers crossed for you :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

what about the itunes event on the 1st of July Gatagordinha? thats on a sunday so fingers crossed for you :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

It's okay..I am 'saving myself' for Mika in November and am resigned to that fact.

But I've waited so long like a good chaste girl so when it ..er...comes, it'll be so good.

:mf_rosetinted:

hehehe yes i can sympathise with you most definately if its not one competition results i am waiting for is another competition results and with everything being soo last minute it makes it hard for alot of people and extra stressful :blink:

Hello,

I haven't been on for the last couple of days and I have just been trying to scan through the thread to try and get a grip of what is happening.......and to be honest I aren't quite sure! Do some people have tickets? Pleas e would someone be kind enough to give me a little resume? Ta very much in anticipation!

ok the jist of it is...the people who went for screen tests have got tickets to attend this concert

BUT

we do not know who has won the thing to be followed by camera crew etc

Either they havent been announced yet or god forbid it was someone not on the forums :blink:

ok the jist of it is...the people who went for screen tests have got tickets to attend this concert

BUT

we do not know who has won the thing to be followed by camera crew etc

Either they havent been announced yet or god forbid it was someone not on the forums :blink:

I see, thank you! But persumably NOT the people who sent in their screen tests?

I see, thank you! But persumably NOT the people who sent in their screen tests?

No doesnt look like it...well i never heard anything from them...what about you Kath? :boxed:

they most likely watched my video had a good old laugh then threw it in the bin :thumbdown:

No doesnt look like it...well i never heard anything from them...what about you Kath? :boxed:

they most likely watched my video had a good old laugh then threw it in the bin :thumbdown:

No I haven't hreard anything and frankly am pretty naffed off! I mean, we did what we could didn't we.......obviously we can't all get to London and they made it sound as though we all had equal chance. To give tickets to those that attended and then to not even acmnowledge reciept of our disc totally stinks. However............such is life. I hope that those that got tickets have a great time. x

No I haven't hreard anything and frankly am pretty naffed off! I mean, we did what we could didn't we.......obviously we can't all get to London and they made it sound as though we all had equal chance. To give tickets to those that attended and then to not even acmnowledge reciept of our disc totally stinks. However............such is life. I hope that those that got tickets have a great time. x

have you emailed TBA and told them this?

i dont thing everyone who attended a screen test got ticktes...im noit 100% sure though :boxed:

have you emailed TBA and told them this?

i dont thing everyone who attended a screen test got ticktes...im noit 100% sure though :boxed:

Nah, I haven't yet........I am just waiting to calm down! It might be a bit rude otherwise! You are probably right, I think maybe not all got them........and I am feeling a bit sensitive today due to hangover plus other outside influences!

I think it is the fact that they never even acknowledged reciept........even when I emailed to ask if it had arrived!

Never mind....That is the way of the world isn't it and at least we all have our lovely friendships on here that we know are genuine!

Yeah thats true dont worry i didnt even get a response when i asked them if they had recieved my disk aswell but its ok i just put it down to them being super busy.

we tried and thats all that matters right :thumb_yello:

and we will always have friends on here to fall back upon when we are all sad and upset :wink2:

((((Hugs))))

Yeah thats true dont worry i didnt even get a response when i asked them if they had recieved my disk aswell but its ok i just put it down to them being super busy.

we tried and thats all that matters right :thumb_yello:

and we will always have friends on here to fall back upon when we are all sad and upset :wink2:

((((Hugs))))

Thank you! Hugs back too! I have just sent an email but I know i am wasting my time...........made me feel a bit better to get it off my chest though!