Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

Awww, Droopsy that's awful!!

If it makes you feel any better, i'm nearly packed and leaving in 4 hours - and i haven't got my ticket yet either!!!! :shocked:

omy this sucks!!! :thumbdown:

what's up with these doncaster tickets????:blink:

sara, what company did you use for the tickets??

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know hun - i think this is the worst lateness ever for tickets!!! I only got my Newcastle ones the other day, but at least that was 6 days before and not ONE day before!!

They are really taking the piss with Doncaster. It's completely out of order!!

You hang in there babe. Summat will be sorted. xxx :thumb_yello:

Droopsy:

Last night, at the Carling Academy in Birmingham someone (I can't remember who) didn't have tickets and was able to buy 2 from the box office just before the show started even though it was a sold out event :boxed: !!

.......and in some places a box office can cancel and re-issue tickets (if you can find out from the ticket agency what numbers your tickets were).

Don't panic, all is not lost!

Awww, Droopsy that's awful!!

If it makes you feel any better, i'm nearly packed and leaving in 4 hours - and i haven't got my ticket yet either!!!! :shocked:

Blimey you all going down today? I'm not going till tomorrow, mind you vix has commitments she can't get out of you see, show's n work etc.

Have a fabulous time everyone! :punk:

If you get a chance, please tell Mika I'm seeing him in about 8 days and that I need to chase him down to give him the 'Year in Cartoon Motion' Yearbook project. :naughty: